(A)<The Goodies> 10man 1/8 HC LF Tank

90 Draenei Hunter
Guild is 10 man - 7:30 - 10:30 AEST Mon/wed/thu

We are currently recruiting and you must have researched each of the Raid Encounters. All your enchants and gems must be up to standard, and you preferably have professions that enhance your character for raiding purposes.

As for gear - Skill is more relevant if you can't pull good dps while moving out of the fire and targeting adds while talking on vent and scratching your !@#. Please, Don't bother.

Mic and willingness to use it scores you 10 points right of the bat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We offer you and relaxed and enjoyable raiding environment with a tight nit group of raiders who have all become friends and want you to become a friend too :). Enchants/Repairs/Flasks/Food/Fair loot system. All courtesy of the guild.

1 X Tank - Warrior/druid/dk ( druid preferred )

Recruiting Subs - Quite a tight group really so the subs are pretty rare - 1/2 nights or less every few weeks - i do realize this isn't desirable but the option is open if anyone wants it - Will take any class/spec for this option.

Application Template :- http://www.sdu.dkpsystem.com/app.php

Guild Website http://www.sdu.dkpsystem.com/

We are accepting any social/casual players who would like to join a grown up guild.
For any further information or enquiries or concerns or interest do not hesitate to pst me in game on this character or any of the below

Also looking to start Rated BG's on Friday Nights for those interested.

Starlightt, Starbrightt, Startard, DottyWot, Barrowwind
Edited by Barrowwind on 1/11/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Did you know - Cigarette lighters where invented b4 matches.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I wish they'd implement the High Society Top Hat pattern into the game already so Star can make us our top hats. D:
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Oh me too Xiph, me too :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
i wish she could make a lot more than that specially if it comes with special bonuses >_>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
09/13/2011 12:31 AMPosted by Barrowwind
i wish she could make a lot more than that specially if it comes with special bonuses >_>

Becky is plenty special. She has the only druid on this server to have a cougar form, after all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
/taunt Xiph
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
09/13/2011 12:39 AMPosted by Moocowxiph
Becky is plenty special. She has the only druid on this server to have a cougar form, after all.

Lmao :) i'm sure she'll love to see that - i thought it was hilarious
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
rawrcake
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
i had a good chat with aizlyn and i have been forwarded over to your website. have main lock ilvl 370 with hunter pally dps druid heals.....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Me0W
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump

No drama queens or ppl who die in firey tornados
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Skyrim rocks

ps Bump o.0
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
rawr
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Squeak
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump for range dps
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
yumyum range pewpew goodness
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]