Out of all the servers I've played on ...

85 Troll Mage
this one is by far the friendliest. Cheers Q'D <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
This... is strange. You must of found the rare parts of QD that all the nice people have been hiding in.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I suppose I have :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
QD is like the little town tucked away that no one cares about, and everyone in it knows everyone else regardless if they want to or not.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I guess that is what I like so much about it
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
guess u werent around when people actually trusted ramseys ninja raids
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Ninja raids are everywhere, have faith in people. We're not all bad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Does anyone know me?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Sure, you're Diedinfire. What's up, Diedinfire?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
im good just trying to get to 85 so i can get serious. anyone wanna take on the challenge of teaching me to pvp :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
well i would but im pretty bent on being a fire mage which i know is more tricky to play. which is the reason why i would like to play it
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
ur not gonna get anywhere near a 2k rating rolling fire
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I would suggest going and getting BT gear, and never upgrading.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I would teach you stuff but I have no clue what I'm doing. You could probably check out the Mage forums, I think there is a PvP guide or two on there. Good luck!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Could just be some baddies talking but I was told fire is competitive in pvp but I do see how frost is awesome its how I have been leveling. 22k frostbolts at 84 on frozen targets is awesome
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Yea, from what I have read and seen on the ladders, Frost is still top for PvP. I suppose if Diedinfire isn't concerned with being in the top brackets, he could play whatever spec as long as he was having fun.

I mean, I play Frost in PvE and people give me a "what, why?" response in ZA/ZG all the time. I just tell them I play it cause I enjoy it, I don't raid anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]