Cooking daily awareness

87 Human Warlock
So I was gathering some apples earlier for a cooking daily. I drop down and took an apple from a tree that apparently belonged to someone else.

The resulting conversation was quite humorous:

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r136/JesseJMOG/WoWScrnShot_082611_104429.jpg

This is mostly just to make everyone aware, because I certainly was not. Apparently there are apples, possibly even trees? I'm not really sure, that belong to other people. This is something everyone may want to check in to before doing any gathering.

I know I, for one, will be making certain that I don't "steal" anyone's apples in the future! To avoid this what I would like to do is start a "dailies" thread, we can possibly start a mining, herbing, fishing thread as well. I'd like anyone who's done dailies that involve any kind of gathering to post exactly which items belong to them so that we all just avoid them in the future.

I will start; on the cooking daily for Sugar Cookies, all of the sugar bags on the ground, and on the vendors are mine. So please, stay away from those. Others feel free to post what is "theirs" and we can all avoid this in the future!

Disclaimer: this post was intended for humor only, I in no way care what anyone thinks is "fair" concerning the topic of "gathering etiquette"
Edited by Sinestra on 8/26/2011 10:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
The saddest part of this whole situation is that Sinestra treated this guy better than he does anyone IN the guild.. I can't even tell you the amount of times he has berated me over vent for standing in stuff. Don't stand in the lava. Don't stand in the green stuff. Don't death and decay pull bosses. Don't go AFK on Rhyolith because it affects your DPS meters. Is there anything in this guild I CAN do, Sinestra?! ANYTHING AT ALL?!

Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
You can make a list of auctions, that will be considered "ours", this way noone can post under us. Because that's a !*@! move, imo.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Definitely stealing your apples now
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]