Follow the Official BlizzCon Twitter Feed

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
Every year we jam-pack BlizzCon with as many events, panels, tournaments, contests, and entertainment options as possible. To make sure you’re in the know in the weeks ahead leading up to BlizzCon, and especially during the big weekend itself, be sure to follow our brand-new Twitter feed. Rather than trying to divide our coverage and updates between the @Warcraft, @StarCraft, and @Diablo feeds, there’s now a single destination for all things BlizzCon.

Start following @BlizzCon today for all the latest news and to engage in 140-character conversations with the global BlizzCon audience. We look forward to sharing with you from the show floor!

http://twitter.com/BlizzCon
85 Undead Priest
Thanks for the heads up Zarhym!! :>
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Will follow. ;]
85 Night Elf Hunter
First page! =O

I can't wait for my Blizzcon pet<3
90 Goblin Shaman
Last year's Blizzcon didn't feel jam-packed, but I am looking forward to this one none the less.
24 Night Elf Priest
I don't Twitter.
90 Night Elf Hunter
whats the pet and or mount we might get this year?
100 Tauren Druid
What's a Twitter?
And is that how I eBay?
85 Orc Warrior
Do I get a pony for following?
68 Human Warrior
what is this blizzcon which you speak of. I assume it is an informerical about the negative effects of Blizzards on the West African Rain Forrest. Am i mistaken?
55 Draenei Warrior
QQ
Thats cool Blizzard. Maybe though, instead of worrying about blizzcon which 95% of the WoW population never sees anyways, you should put the time and effort into fixing all of the obvious things killing this game. Just a suggestion since I miss the fun this game used to bring and not the stupid grinds, horrible community, lack of new content, etc . . . I'm used to now.
Edited by Raenar on 8/27/2011 3:46 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
Vox
When are we going to see a three day Blizzcon? You guys have enough content to extend the thing to three days. You also charge enough to warrant a third day as well.
85 Orc Shaman
Get back to the PvP forums!
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Kewl
85 Human Mage
I purchased the blizzcon virtual ticket last year. Won't happen this year. The stream were buggy or just plain out. I was not able to watch any of the WoW tournament and only a small part of the Starcraft tournament. rayv was horrible
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]