[H] THE HARBINGERS OF WAR WANT YOU FREQUENTLY

86 Troll Warrior
(( A notice, posted in all Horde and Neutral cities, which makes frequent use of questionable capitalization and grammar. ))

THE HARBINGERS OF WAR ARE RECRUITING

DO YOU LIKE BOOZE? DO YOU LIKE WOMEN? DO YOU LIKE WOMEN WITH YOUR BOOZE?

Good for you so do we.

Most importantly, are you interested in fighting? Do you wanna push the Alliance off Horde lands? Do you wanna kick Deathwing in the face? Do you wanna see the Twilight Cult drawn and quartered?

THEN YOU WANNA BE A HARBINGER.

The Harbingers of War are that military unit. You know, the one that gets the jobs nobody else wants because we're TOUGH AS NAILS and don't take any bull.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

CONTACT WARCALLER MATOJO FURIEY OR AUGUR ZURALI TODAY.

(( Okay. The OOC bits.

HoW is a military guild IC, Horde-loyal, anti-Alliance. We're a bunch of soldiers with potty mouths and pervy minds. OOCly, we're a bunch of gamers with potty mouths and pervy minds. We require that our members be fairly laid back and not prone to drama.

We love IC drama, we don't love OOC drama.

If you think HoW may be the guild for you, drop me or Zurali a line. We will hook you up with an IC and OOC interview, test the waters, that sort of thing. We're reasonable people and I only bite occasionally. You know. To see how you taste.

/g, /s, /y and emotes are IC at all times. Harbingers are expected to be IC while out in the world, OOC stuff (( is said in this sort of thing )) and we have an OOC channel. We also expect our members to conduct themselves decently. Our major rule: Don't be a ##**.

Can't wait to chat with y'all and I look forward to seein' ya. Also: WE'RE NEWBIE RPER-FRIENDLY. I'm always open to helpin' new folks out, even if I am a bit of a hermit. ))
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Unf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]