Is Stonemaul a good server?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Some of my guild members and I are looking for a good pvp server to switch to and according to WoW cencus Stonemual is a fiarly balanced server. I know it's high pop which means a wait time, besides the fact i'd jsut like some general feedback from the server's players.

-Does the server have a fairly even population like cencus says?
-How long is the wait time and does it change during the winter/ chrismas months?
-Is this a good pvp server and is the battlegroup decent for both alliance and horde?
-Are Horde guilds fairly active and is there room to make a new guild?

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
no
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
There is no wait time. I'd say it's fairly balanced. A lot of the good horde PvP'rs have quit/transfered off. I dunno too much about the horde fops, but you're better off joining or merging with a pre-existing guild.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Sure, we'd be happy to poach all your good players and let your guild languish in failure.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
08/28/2011 11:27 PMPosted by Poptya
no
Reply Quote
74 Undead Death Knight
med pop at peak hours. horde lost most of there good pvpers for the "alliance/darkspear i want to have your baby swifty and athene" craze
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
08/30/2011 10:50 AMPosted by Rotimusprime
med pop at peak hours. horde lost most of there good pvpers for the "alliance/darkspear i want to have your baby swifty and athene" craze
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Being a new transfer myself, this server isn't too bad. Although for such a small population it does seem to have more than its fair share of jackasses.

I can't really answer any of your other questions, being a total PVE hero. I don't pvp enough to know how well it is. Either way, goodluck.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
08/30/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Euphorea
Although for such a small population it does seem to have more than its fair share of jackasses.

and i havent even logged on in like two weeks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Being a new transfer myself, this server isn't too bad. Although for such a small population it does seem to have more than its fair share of jackasses.

Used to be more. This server's gone soft.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Its alright, no one really ganks each other when questing. It is pretty balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
08/31/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Zolarg
Its alright, no one really ganks each other when questing. It is pretty balanced.

Peace and love server
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/30/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Euphorea
Although for such a small population it does seem to have more than its fair share of jackasses.

^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/31/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Zolarg

Weak.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/02/2011 02:34 AMPosted by Phenik
WTB the days when we'd shut down a zone completely. Alliance in Nagrand? !@#$ that, Your Bummed. Gonna go do your dailies at IQD? Not today, lolcamped by like 12 mages.
Damn Straight Breh, Stonemaul Horde
Has gone too soft
Edited by Davro on 9/2/2011 5:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
no
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Ignore these trolls. Stonemaul offers a numerically balanced PVP environment without the long wait times to log on that you see on larger servers. Both factions have excellent pvp. It's exceptionally easy to find good teams for arena or groups for rated BGs. There is always room for a new guild on the horde side. With the right sort of leadership I believe there is limitless potential with so much untapped talent.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Wasn't typed in all caps.

Total troll.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
no
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]