Is Stonemaul a good server?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/31/2011 05:52 PMPosted by Zolarg
Its alright, no one really ganks each other when questing. It is pretty balanced.

This is what this guy's PvP guild cares about when choosing a new server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Stonemaul is the best
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
09/01/2011 08:10 PMPosted by Redisgood
Although for such a small population it does seem to have more than its fair share of jackasses.

^

^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
OMG IT HAPPENED THERES NO SHIFT INVOLVED
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
08/30/2011 02:15 PMPosted by Hasslehoof
Although for such a small population it does seem to have more than its fair share of jackasses.

and i havent even logged on in like two weeks

Im keeping the throne warm guy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
WTB the days when we'd shut down a zone completely. Alliance in Nagrand? !@#$ that, Your Bummed. Gonna go do your dailies at IQD? Not today, lolcamped by like 12 mages.

Think your having trouble remembering IQD all that well. Besides the roofing I really don't ever remember having very much trouble at all doing dailies there...but then again I did them with a few people and rofl stomped through the terrible horde there...
Edited by Woulacrosse on 9/25/2011 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Human Priest
09/25/2011 11:44 PMPosted by Woulacrosse
WTB the days when we'd shut down a zone completely. Alliance in Nagrand? !@#$ that, Your Bummed. Gonna go do your dailies at IQD? Not today, lolcamped by like 12 mages.

Think your having trouble remembering IQD all that well. Besides the roofing I really don't ever remember having very much trouble at all doing dailies there...but then again I did them with a few people and rofl stomped through the terrible horde there...
best part of iqd was making people take dura
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
The best part of IQD is that you were in AoA and were and still are horrible at this game/life.
Reply Quote
09/25/2011 11:44 PMPosted by Woulacrosse

The second best thing about IQQ'd was killing people while in the middle of town, just outside of the guards aggro range. The best thing was watching them try to kill you, using the same tactic, and watching a thousand guards kill them. Hours of entertainment.

Red Text: Just being a grammar nazi.
Edited by Cathina on 9/26/2011 2:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Please. Do not. Come here.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Coming from illidan on alts to this server as far as pvp goes it kinda sucks hitting 2.2k on this bg is like hitting 1800 on illidan since pvp gear is so easily obtainable. Most the people you find as partners on this server are just for points heros. PVE wise not sure about ally side but if your looking to start a pve/pvp guild here recruitment of any decent players is damn near impossible. I played with age of aggression and angry on illidan for a ICC and since bc launch through TOGC on mal'ganis with vigil and juggernaut i took a step away from the hardcore raiding scene to settle for mediocre guilds with a casual/wish they were hardcore mentality only to find myself unsatisfied with even that. I'd xfer off but dont want to give blizzard anymore money then i already have, and no point for me to app to a guild on this server with heroic xp cause I haven't had a chance to do most of them since im sitting in guilds that wont see them pre nerf, though i know the fights and gear is my only isssue. there are a lot of guilds on this server with gms/officers that have no idea wtf there doing and only get by since the content is nerfed to crap. If i were you guys id look else where. due to game population a high pop shouldnt be so bad as far as wait time, illidan no longer has a wait time anymore when i check my mains at peak hours cant speak for when a new patch or xpac hits thats some of the reason why i came to stonemaul. 5 hour wait times at cata launch arrived at stonemaul to see a server that seemed so balanced at first only to see the horde side population take a huge plummet when the first set of raids were nerfed. I wish you guys the best in finding a new server but to be honest i'd look else where unless your willing to play in casual guilds, the only guilds worth anything for pve on this server are pulse fallen a-team and resurgence not sure what your pve xp is but this is an opinion coming from someone that was in your position last November. Good luck
Edited by Freezn on 10/2/2011 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
Coming from illidan on alts to this server as far as pvp goes it kinda there are a lot of guilds on this server with gms/officers that have no idea wtf there doing and only get by since the content is nerfed to crap Good luck

A shot at poorguys 7/7 10 man nerf ?^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
nothing to do with ally side at all i dont play on that side nor know anyone from it if anything its more aimed at people ive had the displeasure of meeting on horde side, i steer clear of the horde vs ally top guild drama not exactly what i want to pay 15 dollars a month to do
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
It's A-Ok
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
10/02/2011 07:03 PMPosted by Freezn
i steer clear of the horde vs ally top guild drama not exactly what i want to pay 15 dollars a month to do

I pretty much live this ...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
In my opinion the ac seem to play better together in bgs. Not that the horde are bad but they lack team work unless you are running a premade with friends.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
No, it used to be. Now a shell of its former self. As is this game and the majority of its player-base. Much better servers out there, avoid this one at all cost.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
October

April
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
EGO
This server is high pop because the large majority sit in trade, do about 2 bg's a week and troll the rest of the time thinking somehow they are relevant in some aspect.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]