100 Worgen Mage
Updated PvE Classes of Interest
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Still seeking another full time tank.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Hello, Elemental Shaman Here - and Restoration in PVP

I am currently exploring opportunities to join a progression guild.
I played wow from Vanilla until WoTLK Ulduar as a Mage and have extensive raid experience both on obtaining achievements and as a class leader.

I had to take a break for a while in order to finish my last year of college along with multiple internships and now that I have free time I am able to dig back into the game.

I basically worked as fast as possible to get hit capped (dont make fun of me for using some pvp gear I plan on replacing asap). (I geared resto pvp first so thats why some odd peices are on me still)

I am really looking to add value to a solid raid group that raids M-Thurs because those are my only free nights-with occasional weekends.

I know my gear is not in the best shape, I however plan on doing what it takes to get where I need to be. I have not been apart of a raiding guild as of yet so it has been difficult obtaining what gear I can.

Do you all have any advise as to where I need to get to in order to be a more qualified applicant? I may not have all the fight achievements but I know how to research an encounter and am a quick learner.

Best Regards,

~Bruhaus
Edited by Bruhaus on 11/11/2011 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Hello, Elemental Shaman Here - and Restoration in PVP

I am currently exploring opportunities to join a progression guild.
I played wow from Vanilla until WoTLK Ulduar as a Mage and have extensive raid experience both on obtaining achievements and as a class leader.

I had to take a break for a while in order to finish my last year of college along with multiple internships and now that I have free time I am able to dig back into the game.

I basically worked as fast as possible to get hit capped (dont make fun of me for using some pvp gear I plan on replacing asap). (I geared resto pvp first so thats why some odd peices are on me still)

I am really looking to add value to a solid raid group that raids M-Thurs because those are my only free nights-with occasional weekends.

I know my gear is not in the best shape, I however plan on doing what it takes to get where I need to be. I have not been apart of a raiding guild as of yet so it has been difficult obtaining what gear I can.

Do you all have any advise as to where I need to get to in order to be a more qualified applicant? I may not have all the fight achievements but I know how to research an encounter and am a quick learner.

Best Regards,

~Bruhaus

We spoke in game. But at the moment we are really in search of a FULL TIME paladin tank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]