Merge Baelgun with another server

85 Draenei Shaman
Not sure if it's even feasible but I would love to see Baelgun with more players on it. There have been several players over the last few years either quitting or transferring off the server.

They need to merge low or medium pop servers together. Baelgun is in a sad state right now. Hopefully blizzard fixes some of these issues soon or lowers the character transfer cost so those of us with a few toons can be happier on a different server; Not to have to spend 100$ to do so.
Reply Quote
5 Human Hunter
They will most likely start merging some servers in roughly 6 months as wow's total pop declines to a point where it is feasible. At some point it will not be smart in an economic sense to keep the low pops up by themselves. I don't think Blizz is in any hurry to do it at this point. To do so they would have to admit something everyone already knows as far as the declining pop. But yeh, someday...when is anyones guess.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
We're now in the midst of realm connections, but still no sign of Baelgun being added to the list. Please, Blizz! We're dying here!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
this is a very old resurrected thread :/

oh, whatever, I'll just post here 'cause that's what I do :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good plan,Stan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]