Looking for raid group tue fri sat sun

85 Tauren Druid
Hello I'm an Boomy in need of a home prefer a raid group that runs Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun 6pm-2 am are the best times. If you have a slot in a raid group that runs wed thur and mon I would be open for that as well but would have to break out at 9:30 p.m. to run my other group as we have not all made the transtion from our old server and are still raiding over there. 12/12 exp as tank ( Pally and Dk) and 11/12 as boomy. I'm coming from the 7th worst server looking to find a better quality player and chogall seems to have the best per person kill compared to every other server being ranked 5th in US and the smallest population in the top 20. I keep well over 90% attendance stay on top of gear and do my research on toons and fights. My computer can handle 10s or 25s with no problems as I normally run Fraps and get 30 fps with ultra settings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]