(H) 10-man recruiting

85 Tauren Druid
<Men In Tights> is recruiting any and all levels. All friendly players are welcome to join as a friend. I'm looking for raiders for FL10, Thursdays and Fridays, from 10:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. I'm also looking for members to join to do dungeons, PvP, PUG T11/12 raids, etc., to both get to know more players on this server, as well as inevitably, build the guild.

The reason I'm starting a new guild instead of joining an existing one is due to being unable to raid the times that current guilds on this server raid, and I'd like the tools that a guild leader has, such as setting the foundation like loot systems and guild policy, application process, etc. Most of the friends I have on this server raid 3-4 nights per week.

My main priority is to create a stable guild structure, and eventually to organize a weekly 10-man group, most likely using the EPGP loot system, and run with a core roster of 12-15 (depending on individual attendance). Once I get enough of the right players, we will begin raiding.

A little about me: I've been on Archimonde since 2007, but didn't join a raiding guild until Ulduar came out. As I continued to primarily raid, the number of new players I met began to decrease, since I'd primarily raid with players I was familiar with. Gradually, as real-life happened, it became unreasonable for me to commit 3-4 nights per week to a raid spot that I couldn't guarantee I'd be able to show up for. So I've been raiding and running PUG's for almost 4 years now.

I know there are plenty of good players out there who simply don't have the time to dedicate to the game that they used to. If you would like any more information, just send me a tell and/or visit our website at merrymen.guildomatic.com.

Narahinto
Mursenary
Nerfmeplox

updated times to more ideal ones (old were tue/thu 1030p-130a)
Edited by Narahinto on 9/10/2011 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'll be starting a weekly FL10 PUG. PM me or respond to this thread if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
08/30/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Narahinto
I'm looking for raiders for FL10, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Raiding for 15 hours straight sounds like hard work!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
09/02/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Reason
I'm looking for raiders for FL10, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Raiding for 15 hours straight sounds like hard work!

Bring your sack lunch ;)

Fixed.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
^
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump! Running a T11/12 PUG, depending on what I get, at the same thu/fri times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]