Gurubashi Arena invitational death match.....

85 Worgen Hunter
YOU...............ARE..................NOT...................PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gurbashi Invitational arena death match!!!!!

Hosted by Ranwalk of Warriors Elite(A) and Chrysis of Frequent Excellence(H)

Saturday September 17th at 6:00 pm server time.

100 gold entry fee........winner gets a prize of 75% of the entry fees total
Ranwalk will pay out if allaince player wins......Chrysis will pay out if a horde player wins.

1. This will be a free for all death match..last toon standing wins!
2. Once you die you are eliminated from the competition
3. All fighting will take place inside the designated fighting floor of the Gurubashi Arena
4. If you leave the arena during the fight you are disqualified.
5. Once dead, you are asked NOT to res until the match is over(just specatate as a ghost,fun inorite)

This is intended to be a fun and organized event......we ask that all involved please conduct themselves in a mature and good sportsmanship manner during the event.

Entry fees will be collected by myself and Chrysis at the arena entrance. Once all fees are collected we will gather everyone to the arena floor...Chrysis and myself will announce when the battle is to begin!!!

After the match has ended and the winner given thier prize all hell can break loose far as im concerned :P

So, come one, come all...witness as QD's finest ,bravest gladiators,trolls and noobs fight to the death on the arena floor!!! Reputations are on the line, pride is on the line, can you handle the pressure inside the arena?!? Can you be the last toon standing?!?

Please spread the word and look forward to seeing you all there :)
Edited by Ranwalk on 8/31/2011 4:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My winstorm macro... it lusts for this encounter.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I will destroy you all.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Is this going to be a frequent event? I'm probably just going to show up to get slaughtered and laugh but would like to enter a serious battle in the future as I am lacking in level and gear.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
08/31/2011 08:51 PMPosted by Diedinfire
Is this going to be a frequent event? I'm probably just going to show up to get slaughtered and laugh but would like to enter a serious battle in the future as I am lacking in level and gear.

Depending on how successfull or not this is will determine if we do more...if it does well, has good participation and people enjoy it I will gladly try and continue with doing more...who knows, we may even add in other types of fights,prizes, grudge matches and such :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
oh this looks fun
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Whoa i was goin somethin like this also but its tomorrow...and for horde warriors only... and they get 100% of the pot... :o
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
09/01/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Kénji
Whoa i was goin somethin like this also but its tomorrow...and for horde warriors only... and they get 100% of the pot... :o

Damn, if only I didn't transfer, would've been free gold.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah Bladestorm is hard.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
This should be up top
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sounds like a party.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
i shall bring this guy and be mildly annoying.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Back to the top..please help spread the word...tell your friends, tell your guild, tell some strangers :)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I approve of this message.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
should probably make a message about it in trade chat once every few hours and see how packed that arena gets come sat the 17th. lol
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Yeah I am supposed to be spamming horde side, but I am apparently a slacker.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
WHAT IS GOING ON HERE, WHY IS MY DOG A BOY NOW?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Just one more day to go!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd participate but I think all I know about pvp is /starfall /barkskin /die.

I'll skip paying 100g to get slaughtered and just come watch the fun. Sounds super fun for people who like pvp!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]