Gurubashi Arena invitational death match.....

Dear Quel'doreians,

Discover the world again, stop afking in Org and SW. If you can remember how to get out of the city, head on down to Booty Bay. Grab some booze and make your way to the Arena. Every level, every class, every faction....all's welcome. Not a fighter? Come watch the carnage unfold and cheer on your favorite contender. Someone of the same faction you just hate? Come to the arena and bash their skull in, we dont discriminate. Alliance will join raid group with the mighty Ranwalk, Horde will join me in the best raid group. When we call for the event to start the participates will nose dive face first onto the arena floor and beat the snot out of each other. If you die, do not release until we establish a winner. Last man/woman/murloc standing takes the cake.

If all goes well, look forward to the second annual Chrysaora Halaa Halloween Party, come bash each others skulls in and get a FREE MOUNT!

At this rate we might get bear runs back by 2014!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I think I might actually go to this one. Not to fight of course, I am probably the worse pvper on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
no me
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
The Gurabashi Invitational death match has concluded!! It was a war of 10 gladiators fighting for the top spot.....the last toon standing and winner of the 1000 gold pot was Demois from the horde.

Congratulations!! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]