<Incompetent> Recruiting for 10man raids.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
This is a newly formed guild as of August 30th, 2011. I am the founder, a 374 iLvl Holy Pally that is currently 7/7 in Firelands normals. I am looking for new members to form a core 10man to get through Firelands and move on to Hardmodes. Right now I am just asking that if you are interested in a raiding spot you be 4.1 raid ready at the least, but I would be really happy to find Firelands ready raiders, seeing as you can get most gear from valor/justice vendors without raiding. <Incompetent> is also accepting any level non-raiders that just want to be in a guild while leveling for help/being social. If you are interested please reply here, Guild recruitment tab request, or talk to me in game. Thanks.

*Note* As there is not a core yet raiding times are not set but I am looking in the ball park of A Tues-Thurs, or Tues and Thurs 8-11 or 9-12 servertime.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im not trying to detract from you in any sense, but, your guild name is highly fitting for a guild on this server.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]