[WTB]Lookin for the Lightbringer T.

Like the title says I am searching High and Low for a Tabard of the Lightbringer. Doesn't Matter Horde or Alliance thanks to Booty Bay's Neutral AH.

Willing to pay 30k for the sneaky little thing. Price will change and be updated when the more gold I obtain over time.

Hope to do Buisness.
Reply Quote
Outbid.... you hurt me Sara....D=
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
They significantly lowered the requirements to get Smourne - it would probably take you less time to farm one then try to find someone who will sell it to you for that cheap
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
people are offering upwards of 200k for this item on the TCG forums, which can be found here... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3053756817. Good luck getting it for 30k, even in wrath people were offering 100k
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
30k? I sold one for 200k on Muradin AH when it was current content. If anyone has one for sale I will give you 100k for one.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
5.) or conjure the spirits of Saintmikey to carry you to the tabor.

why am i so cool?

P.S idk who you are :), but i know magnus and he is a monster
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]