Promade vs. Stormwind

100 Troll Hunter
This is fun, 15 vs. unlimited people. You guys know that the alliance out number the horde by 1:3, right?
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Death Knight
CY@
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/promadescuks.jpg/

^This is why we can't have nice things.

1. Us... mad about losing TB? Most of us are sick of that place.
2. Running into the tram was only to allow our healers to drink for mana. You know... 25-30 of you plus 20+ guards makes it hard for them to sit and regain mana.
3. Why do most of you Alliance side take things like this so hard? We were bored and decided to world pvp tonight. My guild would be ecstatic if the Alliance did the same. World/City pvp needs a resurrection.

We were laughing and having a great time in vent. Not once were we angry or shouting. We work well together, and we do what we love to do.

It's sad how mad people get at stuff like this. I would love to see them try and back up their words.

oh wait..
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Shaman
Meh, I ran in on my warrior and fought back.. had good fun, died horribly a few times and realized there was really no organized group trying to fight back so I gave up since I know Promade actually helps / heals each other. Good fun either way, please do it more often.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I do not mind you guys/gals coming to SW and killing everyone in sight but I have one thing to ask of you....stop stunning me. I suck at pvp and with all the stuns and crap I had no chance what so ever. Almost made me rage quit but then TB popped so I went there and was starting to get into the groove and then bam TB over horde controlled...wth.
I may cuss you guys/gals out in trade on occasion but I really have to ill feelings toward ya.
You guys/gals are good at what you do so keep it up cause one day I shall figure this pvp crap out and make you fear me.....rofl
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Fear a hunter?

Looooooooooooooooool.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Promade scuks. all u sit on in org and talk bout nuttin. fckin nurds get lyfe go 2 reel servr and fite sum reel pvpers. u cant go kill any1 on over more ppl. i cant believe i that guild 2 b in nd u gais wanted !@#$ talk. plz leave just every1 nd make fun for it. honnastely u cnt even w1n tb cuz u sit sw and try kill us. lol nurdz go life nd bash stopping us. i even play bl00d nd beet promade u gais dont even no hard i kill u. sw is jokes we own tb and bgs while u %^-* dumb u cant even do reel pvp liek duels and randooms. i over an d cant lol as hard cuz us uck. tkxs 4 being scuks nd da lulz.

p.s. i dunt hav3 dain bramage to sto p me asking
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Hi Smegoe. Be my friend?
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Shu tup promad @#@et think tough so u rnt even gud.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
World pvp is a nice chance of pace. We spend so much time standing around Orgrimmar/Stormwind that it's nice for something interesting to actually -happen- occasionally.

I'm not sure why it bothers people so much considering it doesn't affect them if they don't flag themselves for pvp. Shrug!

It'd be nice if world pvp kills gave double honor or something so people actually did it occasionally.
Edited by Zinkerton on 8/25/2011 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
What a logical and coherent argument.

EDIT: They did actually double the amount of honor gained from kills a while back, after they halved the victory bonuses from BGs.
Edited by Glaurung on 8/25/2011 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Oh, they did?

I guess it didn't work all that well, then.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Promade scuks. all u sit on in org and talk bout nuttin. fckin nurds get lyfe go 2 reel servr and fite sum reel pvpers. u cant go kill any1 on over more ppl. i cant believe i that guild 2 b in nd u gais wanted !@#$ talk. plz leave just every1 nd make fun for it. honnastely u cnt even w1n tb cuz u sit sw and try kill us. lol nurdz go life nd bash stopping us. i even play bl00d nd beet promade u gais dont even no hard i kill u. sw is jokes we own tb and bgs while u %^-* dumb u cant even do reel pvp liek duels and randooms. i over an d cant lol as hard cuz us uck. tkxs 4 being scuks nd da lulz.

p.s. i dunt hav3 dain bramage to sto p me asking

I'm guessing this is in "Orcish" and thats why I can't understand it?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
ilu Ryomou! :D

Sad I missed out -.-
But it's awesome to see that people do realize that it's all in good fun. :)

<3

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]