Purple Judgement Armor

85 Undead Mage
i am currently farming the purple judgement armor set on my paladin, and iw as wondering if the set wil lber elidgable to be used in the transmogifier in patch 4.3

if you dont know what im talking about heres a link
http://www.wowwiki.com/Purple_Judgement_armor

i havent seen any drops of any pieces yet but im still farming it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Are you a plate wearer? If yes, then it is. If no, then it is not.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
obviously my mage isnt, but my paladin yes and im a tank and thats intellect gear, and its also dungeon gear so im not sur eof transmogifier restricts to only Tier Armor
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
No, it's not limited to Tier armor. As long as it's the same type of armor, not something silly (we'll have to see what they decide is and isn't silly - *cough* Hunter T11 *cough*), and you actually have the item it's fair game.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
aight thanks m gonna keep farming it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You can use it. You can use any plate gear that has stats on it. Tier gear is just what gets talked about the most.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Tier armor restriction is in place for old Tier 1 and Tier 2 items that are direct drops to prevent a warrior from using the tier 1 paladin set look.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/25/2011 09:23 AMPosted by Receio
aight thanks m gonna keep farming it

Keep it up. I'm doing the same thing and I got 4 out of the 8 pieces so far. Best of luck to you because it looks awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
trying too hard
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
haha yeah, i justhate the heroic cooldown
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/25/2011 09:38 AMPosted by Receio
haha yeah, i justhate the heroic cooldown

Me too. Makes me sad when nothing drops in Hellfire Ramparts considering it drps 2 of the pieces, including the shoulders.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I farmed the priest equivalent of that set for this guy because I liked it so much. Best of luck to you. You'll get it :)
Reply Quote
24 Tauren Warrior
It will be eligible. I think there is a legion of DKs farming that set as we speak.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i used to have the similar set on my mage, except i sold it as i got upgrades, there was a period where i didnt have WotLK for like almsot a month so i was forced to stay a 70 for awhile, and i upgraded the mage version sold but now i sort of want it back xD
Reply Quote
If it's like it went for me, it'll be a long grind, but don't give up! You'll get it eventually. I got what i wanted... the shoulders took a few month to get, byt my little Gnome has the set now. It goes well with the Gnomeregan cape, too.

Now to find a good 2-hander sword...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
08/25/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Agrobash
Since you're doing it for your pally why not go farm the original? The judgment color scheme is much better than the purple.

No it is not.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
08/25/2011 06:09 PMPosted by Agrobash
No it is not.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081028233808/wowwiki/images/2/22/Paladin-tier-II.jpg

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110819202611/wowwiki/images/thumb/5/51/Judgelookalike.png/263px-Judgelookalike.png

You're high.

Purple > All.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
...wil lber elidgable...
Is your keyboard sticky or something? All your posts are like this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]