We the people of Azshara...

85 Tauren Hunter
We the people of Azshara, in order to form a more perfect server, establish end game guilds, insure domestic population, provide for the common raider, promote the general warfare, and secure the blessings of World of Warcraft to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Forum Post for the United (low pop) Servers of America.

Article I
Sec. 1
-There are only a few end game raiding guilds actually experiencing most bosses on either Horde and Alliance and recruiting is dry.
-The new raid finder is going to help alleviate this issue but will not solve it, as trying to pug end game content is laughable and still will be with the raid finder. Unless you keep making the game easier. (Don’t).

Sec. 2
-Ive seen our trade chat at a stand still for more than 15 minutes. Yes, during the day time.
-At 2:30 today there were 24 people in Orgrimmar. I can only imagine Stormwind. Yes people work but that’s not the issue.
-Paying to transfer only helps me and not the server as a whole. It is a personal escape and further hurts everyone else. Not everybody is going to pay to transfer. And if they did, it would be as if there was a server merge anyway.

Article II
Sec. 1
-We pay monthly to experience content that most of us are not even capable of experiencing because of population.
-We the fans love Blizzard and we know that Blizzard loves its fan base. Merging a low pop server or two is the perfect way to say I love you back to us.
-There arise some problems with the idea of merging servers. For example, what if I have 10 characters on both? Will my characters get deleted on one server or will I have 20 characters? See sec. 2.

Sec. 2
-Two servers could be merged together automatically by Blizzard, with everyone's players and guilds intact. To solve the issue of character limit, lowest level characters will be left out of the merge for the specific player. (Only if necessary in regards to character limit for that player. Or, you could relax the character limit restriction for those specific cases)
-Probably the easiest way to do it would be to give a free transfer to each account (or to each already existing level 85) off of a low population server to the servers made available by Blizzard. This way, friends, family, and guilds can make a choice to either leave together or stay together if they insist. The list of servers will be decided upon by Blizzard for their benefit. Higher population = more activity = more people paying and playing.
-Or, since you all are Blizzard, think of a better way to do it.

/sign Bullogna

Be a founding father and /sign below.

Comments, suggestions / amendments are welcome.

------------

P.S. Lets spread this in game.

Everyone Horde/Alliance, if you are in support of this put in a ticket in game with the preamble:

"We the people of Azshara, in order to form a more perfect server, establish end game guilds, insure domestic population, provide for the common raider, promote the general warfare, and secure the blessings of world of warcraft to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Ticket for the United (low pop) Servers of America."

Then list your own personal reason for a merger.

Highlight, copy, go into wow and ctrl+v to paste. Lets start a revolution!

Viva la Azsharians!
Edited by Bullogna on 8/25/2011 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Azshara will never die!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
It's dead already...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
08/26/2011 10:38 AMPosted by Avellin
It's dead already...

This... and Blizz will never do a merge. There are too many technical hurdles to overcome to do it and it's not in their best interest to find solutions to those hurdles. (character names, guild names, AH, mailbox, etc.)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Oh and the "work in progress" project.http://www.wowah.org/
Just Azshara:http://www.wowah.org/realm/azshara
All realms starting with 'A': http://www.wowah.org/home/r/A
All 241 US realms: http://www.wowah.org/home/r/all (WARNING! See below)

That's how many auctions are on each realms AH. It gives a very good idea of the realms population for each faction. It's updated once an hour.

WARNING! Viewing all realms at once causes IE to stop responding for like 2 minutes due to its horrible Javascript engine. Use Firefox or Chrome.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Being overly pessimistic never helped, but that's not to say we should be overly optimistic either. Here is what a GM had to say to my in game ticket.

"Hiya,

Sorry I missed you, wanted to I would have like to have taken this chance to have a face to face conversation with you. Anyway, I totally know what you’re getting at with this situation right now. We’re really trying to balance out a lot in the game to make it enjoyable for everyone to play at all times.

I’m sorry that a couple of these situations are causing a lot of trouble, I myself have a couple of my own Ideas. Hopefully though with time and patches some of these situations will be resolved. If you would like to express your concerns about the changes to the game, let our developers know by posting your suggestions on the General Forums(<http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/>), as that will allow others to see and add onto your ideas as well.

I know changes can be frustrating, however hopefully with you posting your concerns there some sort of mutual ground can be met where everyone is happy.

Hope that helps!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

We’re really trying to balance out a lot in the game to make it enjoyable for everyone to play at all times.

Translation: We don't know what to do and I don't want to blow you off so here's a vague answer.
If you would like to express your concerns about the changes to the game, let our developers know by posting your suggestions on the General Forums(<http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/>), as that will allow others to see and add onto your ideas as well.[/i]

Just as I suspected, filling the realm forums with these stupid petitions is a huge waste.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
08/26/2011 03:12 PMPosted by Mesomorph
petitions

Also posting those are against the forums TOS. People can get banned.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I deadlock Azsharian prince Old one of the server And founding Undead father of this server /sign This post I do believe the mighty lawman would agree with this post as well
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/06/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Deadlock
I deadlock Azsharian prince Old one of the server And founding Undead father of this server /sign This post I do believe the mighty lawman would agree with this post as well

You might be better off just settling down on a roleplaying server...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I can't believe Deadlock joined Jolly Rogers... his stock just went WAY down. Shame on you, Deadlock, for joining the one guild on this server that both the Horde AND Alliance wish would transfer off for the good of all.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
09/07/2011 07:50 AMPosted by Gecko
I can't believe Deadlock joined Jolly Rogers... his stock just went WAY down. Shame on you, Deadlock, for joining the one guild on this server that both the Horde AND Alliance wish would transfer off for the good of all.

I find their antics to be entertaining at times, of course I haven't attempted to do the STV fishing tourney for a while. Either way, Deadlock was in Pek Peks, and some Jolly Rogers came from Peks (if i remember correctly) so he probably has friends there. It's his punctuation I'm more worried about, it seems to have vanished completely.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Rogue
MmMMMm Azshara gossip!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/07/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Xochi

I find their antics to be entertaining at times, of course I haven't attempted to do the STV fishing tourney for a while. Either way, Deadlock was in Pek Peks, and some Jolly Rogers came from Peks (if i remember correctly) so he probably has friends there. It's his punctuation I'm more worried about, it seems to have vanished completely.

hahahaha yea i have horrible punctuation Ya know dyslexia and all

yea a bunch of people from peks are there so i am right at home
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/07/2011 07:50 AMPosted by Gecko

Btw i remember you gecko
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
<.<
>.>

Where's that Gecko guy?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This is absolutely needed... Looking around Valley of Strength to see at most maybe 15 people during peak hours is pathetic. Unfortunately Blizzard would never do this, because to do this would admit that the Game is could potentially be declining and failing and rather than fix an issue they created by spreading the population soooo thin with an excessive amount of servers, this solution is not in their best interest. Although a more feasible and very viable solution Blizzard would be to offer free transfer from high population servers to Azshara or a combination of the worst population servers. Last I heard Azshara has one of the worst if not the absolute worst/lowest population of any other server. I have only seen it cross the Medium pop threshhold once.... when I initially transferred from my High Pop 15 min queue logon server of Tichondrius. Although I don't wish Azshara would be high pop I do wish to at least have the opportunity to choose from more than just a potential of 100 players online at any given time to recruit or invite pug for a raid since it is sometimes difficult to have a constant solid raid core.

However I do /sign this petition.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
/signed

Jesus I hate walking around Org to see like, 5 people, or to be looking for a new/different/better guild (I'm kind of between guilds right now, and incapable of finding one, for obvious reasons) and get like, that one guild that that one level 40 player decided to create.

It drives me crazy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
12/09/2011 03:25 PMPosted by Druagar
Im coming to Azshara and rolling here, yeah Im leaving Illidan to come here. So Ill leave it to you all to figure out why.

i actually xferred off to sargeras then came back to Azshara. cant stand the High pop servers and their trade chat constantly moving >< i like it here personally
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]