"Hunter's Bounty" Nuramoc the Purple Chimaera

100 Tauren Hunter
Not sure if this is actually allowed here or not but I thought I'd try anyway.

I am a lvl 70+ hunter and I am placing a Hunter's bounty on Nuramoc the Purple Chimaera from Nether Storm. 500g to the first one to be able to track down this elusive beast and inform me so that I may be able to tame it. Now the catch is that I may not be online at the time, and the gold is not payable until a successful tame has been made.

All Races and classes are welcome to try, however alliance players may find it hard to be able to inform me of the find without aid of a Horde player or toon. Groups are welcome to try together however there is only 500g available so they would have to divide it amongst themselves as they see fit.

This ad will remain active until a successful tame has been made. and I will post a closure after the tame to inform others the bounty has been collected. I will also post who the victor was if they so allow/desire for all to see.

Comments are welcome here if you wish to discuss amongst yourselves, or want to ask any questions about the bounty.
Edited by Baiñe on 8/25/2011 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Just download NPCscan and the overlay, park yourself at one of his spawn points, turn the volume up, and read a book. You'll save yourself headache and gold.

Anyways, the Outlands rares seem to be up more often these days. In fact I think I've spotted Nuramoc up every time I went out there :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Well If you want 500g find me online and collect. I seen it once at lvl 69 after getting my BM talent but a level shy of being able to tame it. I have yet to see in since and it has been over a week of constant searching.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Well as of about 10pm realm time This bounty was successfully collected. The beast is now at my beckon command. It was done without the addons for rare spawns. By luck of the times as I was flying overhead looking for veins, I seen it buzzing them tub things.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I see it right now, but you arent on =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
im looking for the rare purple nurmoc if found let me know 600g to ever finds it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]