LFM endgame content

85 Troll Druid
372 Resto Druid (359 Kitty) Lf guild working on Firelands. I'm 6/7 in the regular 10 man, and looking for a new home. I have to alts (Holy Paladin: Airmida, Ele Shaman: Totemis, and a Spriest: Atheius) that are ready for firelands as well. I can raid every night, beginning at 8pm server, except for thursdays and saturdays.
Edited by Solejah on 8/26/2011 2:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm interested in your Ele sham with a Resto offspec. We start at 10:30p server, end at 1:30a server, Mon-Wed.

Shoot me an app at www.scomplicated.net or talk to me in-game in the evening.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
in before "guilds recruit me" etc

just throwing this out there:

/2 <Classy> level 7 horde guild is recruiting exceptional raiders for server first Sinestra. Also got LK (heroic) server first in WOTLK PST with relevant stats OR apply via in-game mail adressed to Yupp.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
"server first Sinestra. Also got LK (heroic) server first in WOTLK"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hah! Resto Sham...? Well, I'm going to need a few nights to practice and read up on resto shaman healing. I did heal before waaaaaaay back in BC. I tried first day in Cata, and I hated the style so much. Chain heal wasn't the same and I was having all sorts of mana issues. Now that I have access to better gear, and I've been seeing the demand for them, I'll have to warm up to resto all over again. Thanks for the reply, and I am beginning to sense a bit of a burnout on druid healing. HoTs beginning to make me feel lazy. :) I'll definitely shoot you an ingame when I get home, Proudhorn. Awesome name, btw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]