CALL TO WORLD PVP

85 Draenei Warrior
Im Looking for people that want to attack horde. Camp Razor Hill, and just kill anything that belongs to horde for fun. If you love world pvp, whisper me ingame as I will be there. Also is there any good pvp guilds out there.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
leet gear bro
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Rogue
In case anyone is interested in finding out when Fligbot is talking to himself, like he is here, put him on ignore. Every toon name on his acct will be ignored as well. (Take him off ignore after though, because he has entertainment value) BTW, why don't you be a man and start an attack on a city instead of Level 5 starter towns? Or are you not up to the challenge?
Reply Quote
agreed.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Actually I dont troll trade anymore, cuz i want to stay on the server and in a guild... but on a serious note, I love world pvp, jsut to keep the good ol days of B/C going. Anyone here into world pvp, no not just camping low level towns but actually fighting...
Edited by Fligbot on 8/27/2011 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Go to moonrunner, its alot better, better playerbase, mostly alliance and all around better servewr imo. Im glad i transfered my warr off here
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
To add one last note, im quitting wow, prolly permantly, new game is out, new Age Of Empires...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
08/30/2011 12:39 PMPosted by Valistraza
Stupid fligbot imposter. Fakebot is fake.

THAT MONSTER!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Well I might be a fake, but im a 85 warrior and named Fligbot, so for all intense and purpose, im fligbot. And Who wants to camp horde? pst me ingame
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Fligbot, get out, if you got nothing better to do than camp low levels and questgivers than thats sad...
Reply Quote
39 Undead Rogue
What happened to Fligbot's Elite Warriors? Did you get kicked out of your own guild? This is the real Flig, I've already killed him a few times at Razor Hill and no one but him could be that terrible at pvp. I by no means make any claims to be that good at pvp but Flig is just awful.
Reply Quote
5 Goblin Rogue
08/27/2011 08:01 PMPosted by Fligbot
To add one last note, im quitting wow, prolly permantly, new game is out, new Age Of Empires...

08/31/2011 09:24 AMPosted by Fligbot
Well I might be a fake, but im a 85 warrior and named Fligbot, so for all intense and purpose, im fligbot. And Who wants to camp horde? pst me ingame

So are you staying and continuing to argue with yourself on multiple toons on the forums or are you quitting??
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Quit bashing people and Valistraza, atleast Fligbot is 85 UNLIKE U, and he is in all epics and over 360 IL for gear... Great guy, and we need more world PVP action, this server is dull... So im all for some world pvp action! One last thing, if you have nothing better to do than figure out if a wow player is the same person as a former troll, than you need a L.I.F.E.!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!
Edited by Càrtman on 9/1/2011 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
lolumad?
This post is for those interested in World pvp only, if u aren't here for that, then get out please!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Still failing when it comes to gearing i see Flig.

LOL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]