Hello, Arygos.

85 Night Elf Druid
AVR
Hi i'm peon, and i'll be transferring to alliance side in the next few days. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Whats the server like? Who're the cool kids, the biggest trolls, who destroys in TB, whats the battlegroup like for normal BGS?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Trade chat usually gets shut off by everyone here unless they're the trolls trolling it. Just go spend about 15 minutes in Stormwind prime time hours the first day your on, you'll be able to ignore most of the trolls right there lol. I hear a lot of good things about Who Pulled That, pretty laid back but still progressing kind of thing. I think the Bgs are pretty balanced here, it seems like we have TB at least half the time, but never really late at night. Anyways, welcome too Arygos! =)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
The Flaming Gaze have been voted server most fun guild 6 years running, which is impressive considering our ~2 year history!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I recently heard that The Flaming Gaze was infested with bees... can you confirm / deny?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
/bees, bro. /bees
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
08/27/2011 07:56 AMPosted by Peonthem
who destroys in TB,

Alliance. We control the places about 8 or 9 times out of 10.
Reply Quote
There are no real trolls.
Cool kids: Yurra(: Aliandor, Nthrxcounsel, ILLUCID ALLDAY.
Thoughts?
Battleground: Do not come to this server for PvP. FROM EXPERIENCE.
Was at 2k RBG rating and lost 300 since hopping.
The PvE is decent.
Hope you find a guild good for yourself!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Hey yurra want to hang out on stormwind with our mounts again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/03/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Yurra
There are no real trolls.

Yurra is setting you up to be trolled. Beware.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Trolls be trollin'.

You missed the point of threads like this... Peon already knows who the trolls are now, he just has to read the responses to his thread. ;)

/outsmart %trolls
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior

Cool kids: Yurra(:
Thoughts?

I'm not really sure Yurra has any concept of what is cool or not at the ripe age of 15!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
If you like PvP, don't come here. We have 7 total teams above 2200 in the 3v3 ladder, and most are MMR holdovers from last season who only have 1 person on them. I think there are two guilds that have success above 1200 RBG rating on the server (alliance only, zero horde), but the pugs lose consistently at 0-400 rating.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
BaH
I'm thinking of transferring to this server..it sounds fun. :)
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
arygos is more dead than rock
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Necro-ing a year-old thread. Hmm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]