Step 2: The Attacks on Stormwind

85 Undead Rogue
I Will require Horde for this step, Just send me an in-game message on Ransakk or Helladin. It's all part of the sinister plan to piss off the Alliance. We will attack Stormwind almost every night without remorse. Anyone who is flagged will die.
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
08/29/2011 09:24 PMPosted by Ransakk
I Will require Horde for this step, Just send me an in-game message on Ransakk or Helladin. It's all part of the sinister plan to piss off the Alliance. We will attack Stormwind almost every night without remorse. Anyone who is flagged will die.

Now if only this could incite actual PvP amongst the two cities. Here's hoping?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Good luck, you'll find 10 players AFKing in SW and that's about it, enjoy yourself.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol, trust me dude, Zeevubo and I killed there reforger, it was kind of like a hive effect.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
NI
haha man that attack was so weak, 3 guildies and I wiped you guys like a ton of time, i didn't think it was worth it to even get my pvp gear out of my bank...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We're not done broseidon
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
NI
i have a feeling this will be a rad bromance
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^ I concur.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
NI
Puppy just call my name and i heal you against the pests
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Grr. >:/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]