The *NEW* Worgen racial mounts ain't new...

25 Goblin Priest
The so said *NEW* racial mounts are available for sale in Stormwind already. As a matter of fact, I have them both, they are the Brown Horse Bridle in the first picture and the Black Stallion Bridle in the second picture.

So, those are just placeholder models, is this a joke or Blizzard thinks we are plain stupid?
90 Night Elf Hunter
Thought the Black Stallion Bridle was only available in Menethil Harbor :p
23 Worgen Druid
09/01/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Klaxle
Blizzard thinks we are plain stupid?
Haha trust me they dont have to "think" that, they found out a few years ago
25 Goblin Priest
Nope, you can buy it in Stormwind since Cataclysm came out, near the Stable Master at Old Town.
I think they just don't care. The same complaints were raised about the Zulian Panther, and that still went live.

25 Goblin Priest
The Zulian Panther was "new" to player. Before the 5-man Zul'Gurub, only Night Elven NPCs had that mount.
90 Draenei Death Knight
They couldn't even bring back the white horse for this joke. Really, really sad.
85 Worgen Druid
If they give horses to us, they have got to be new models/textures/armors or I wont buy one
90 Orc Shaman
The only reason these were put in is to address the complaints about Horde having 2 more mounts (Goblin Trikes) than Alliance, and they do fulfill that mission. Yeah they're boring, but what other eligible creatures are running around Gilneas?
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'm gonna guess the other five threads talking about this were not actually talking about this right? Yesh... 4.3 aint even live and it's being lambasted for every little thing! (( I will say though the mounts are quite dumb))
85 Tauren Paladin
I remember in the good old days of design of Worgen when Blizzard stated that Worgens will not get a mount. People cried and cried how Horde and Alliance will not have equal amount of mounts. They asked for any mount as long as all 5 factions could use. And there ya go....
09/01/2011 11:47 AMPosted by Klaxle
The Zulian Panther was "new" to player. Before the 5-man Zul'Gurub, only Night Elven NPCs had that mount.

It's Reins of the Nightsaber with a different saddle.

Sort of like the new Gilnean mounts are also old 60 mounts, but without saddles.
25 Goblin Priest

It's Reins of the Nightsaber with a different saddle.

Sort of like the new Gilnean mounts are also old 60 mounts, but without saddles.

Oh, I didn't know that because I started to play at Wrath, after this mount was taken out of the game. But the *NEW* Worgen mounts sure do look exactly the same as the current lvl 20 rare ones to me, except that Worgen will have a groin swelling.
Edited by Klaxle on 9/1/2011 11:56 AM PDT
85 Tauren Paladin
09/01/2011 11:54 AMPosted by Grimmvolt
Just another heartfelt reminder that blizzard doesn't give a crap about the community or their dying game! Might as well just pull some crap of like this and paint "4.3 PREVIEW" on it to make it look like the remnants of the old development team aren't a bunch of lazy idiots.

Or they did exactly what community wanted... even out amount of mounts between Horde and Alliance.
25 Goblin Priest
And btw, what happened to the pig mounts I heard worgen would get at Cataclysm BETA?
85 Worgen Druid
09/01/2011 11:57 AMPosted by Klaxle
And btw, what happened to the pig mounts I heard worgen would get at Cataclysm BETA?

excellent question
90 Gnome Warlock
Just another QQ thread. Someone make this interesting and rage quit over a silly mount design.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]