Looking for a CLC Ele Shaman module

85 Tauren Paladin
Been hunting around for one, and I can't find any. Was surprised when I didn't find any at all using google.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I don't think I've ever seen one for ele shammies...
You could instead try Ovale or
Faceroll + http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info19137-FacerollerElementalShaman4.0.6.html
Edited by Sedivy on 9/2/2011 5:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I ran across Faceroll while looking but it seemed so much like EventHorizon it didn't seem worth it to try out since I already have EH. Haven't heard of Ovale so I'll look into that. I'll have to give Faceroll a try, at least. Thanks for the suggestions, too. :)

Still, hopefully someone either knows of a module or is ambitious enough to make one? If I knew enough about coding, I'd be happy to do it myself and share it, but.... i not so gud wif coads. lol
Reply Quote
Well if you give a rough outline of what you want it to do, it may help someone make it for you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Try Destruction for Dummies.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/destruction-dummies.aspx

It's a training mod to teach you the optimum dps rotations as per Elitist Jerks theorycrafting. The visual layout is very similar to most of the clc modules - one big icon with 4 smaller ones surrounding it that can be moved and resized to your liking.

You probably won't need all the info it gives - but it will help you to maximize procs and cd's. It also works as a reminder for buffs, auras, shields and totems and will alert you when elementals are available.

It works for most classes and specs - including enhancement and elemental shaman.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Try Destruction for Dummies.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/destruction-dummies.aspx

It's a training mod to teach you the optimum dps rotations as per Elitist Jerks theorycrafting. The visual layout is very similar to most of the clc modules - one big icon with 4 smaller ones surrounding it that can be moved and resized to your liking.

You probably won't need all the info it gives - but it will help you to maximize procs and cd's. It also works as a reminder for buffs, auras, shields and totems and will alert you when elementals are available.

It works for most classes and specs - including enhancement and elemental shaman.

This is working almost perfectly. With a little time and some tweaking in the settings, I think this will do ecactly what I was wanting. Thank you VERY much!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]