Sgtmager's Fishing Log: Quest for Sea Turtles

85 Human Mage
Day 1, Uldum
It's hot, very hot. I'm not sure why a Sea Turtle would be here but my search goes on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 2, Uldum
I saw a rather large bird who seemed to be picking plants, I'm going to have to keep an eye out for this bird. Also I found relief from the blazing heat today...my tears of sorrow...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 6, Uldum
Nothing new as of yet, but I have moved from fishing at the rivers to the ocean. I know the turtle it out there, but where?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 8, Uldum
I tried to fish at some type of dock but some German Goblin attempted to kill me and my water elemental. Sadly my water elemental died so that Deathy and I could escape. This fishing trip has become one of vengeance, and love. I have decided that nothing will stop Deathy and i from getting this turtle.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
http://i.imgur.com/t9kzu.gif
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 12, Stormwind
I traveled to Stormwind today to get a cool pet dragon, something to do with staffs and dragons, not to sure on that one. But it seems I am too poor to get one. So back to fishing I go. But where?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 13, Deepholm
Too little fish too much time...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 14, Tol Barad
Thought I smelled a turtle, but I have lost the trail. I now will try fishing on top of mountains.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 20, Twilight Highlands
I have hid myself along the horde's docks and ships, i feel like I'm getting closer, maybe a bit more south, or north?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 21, Twilight Highlands
For odd reasons Deathy seems to want to go back to Uldum. I guess I will have to help the little bugger out. It beats having to hide from dragons though...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 26, Uldum
I have started to believe that there is no turtle, it may be a myth. But I know I've seen its fins! It must be real, I know it!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm glad I stumbled across this gem on the ol' undermine journal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 32, Tol Barad
I was called to fight in a battle for the Alliance, but it seems I have left Deathy in Uldum, I will have to go back soon to find him. Be safe, little Deathy...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 32, Tol Barad
The Battle has ended so off to Uldum again! I hope I can find Deathy soon.
I've noticed that some one is following me...who could they be...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 33, Stormwind
Made a quick stop in Stormwind to sell some fish at the local markets,
some guy named "Big Stanley", who knows how he got that nick name, tried to hassle me for all my fish! I think he was the one following me, but I'm not sure. I also found that cool pet dragon I was looking for, hope that little whelp helps me find Deathy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 37, Uldumn
After a long search I have found a clue to Deathy! Someone told me that they saw someone with a baby murloc in a cage heading for Hyjal. Words cant describe my rage...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I happen to be the finest chef in all the land and merely wanted to prepare your fish for you so that they may taste better and fetch a better price at market. But you declined. Too bad. Now I'm going to have to start snatching up all the schools of delicious fish for myself to make my living. Who knows? Maybe I'll find a sea turtle to ride in the process...
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 38, Hyjal
I found a broken cage with Deathy's scales nearby! I'll find him soon!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 39, Hyjal
Today I found more scales past heaps of lava, and Deathy's tracks! He must be near the Gates of Sothann.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Day 40, Hyjal
It was empty,the lake at the Gates of Sothann....I was going to give up on finding Deathy and this stupid turtle, but then I Heard it, Deathy's small cries! He had fallen down the waterfall into one of the pools! When I found him he eagerly made me fish in a nearby pool! We finally caught the turtle! Deathy found him for me! Anyways this will be my last entry, it was a long one but all's well that ends well!

*Unreadable scribble*

Deathy says hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]