Any vanilla people still hanging around?

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its bootwo just wondering if any oldies still hangin around? Im usually playing on markielove my dk and Itsbootwo my hunter if anyone wants to hit me up. Also if anyone wants to join <Victorious Secret> lemme know too. Trying to put together a bg team.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I remember Bootwo :) I just re-subbed after a long stay away from the game - played in Vanilla as Stun, Slam (hunter), and Mindlfay (priest).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I've been on Spinebreaker since Vanilla, with a short break on a different server for Arena.

Send me a whisper in game and let's talk about RBG's. Leveled and got my welfare Vicious this last week and a half...also looking for a couple of solid players for a 3's team. 2400 experience and looking for something similar-see achievements if needed.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
bump this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I played one toon on spinebreaker since the beginning. Has it really been 6 years already....
Reply Quote
i played back in vannila on this toon who was orginally named orgra i played in a guild back then aspect of the dragon. drewler was in it for awhile and fireraziel and legendary orc. i was wondering what this one ally night elf rogues from vannilas name was he ran around org ganking with thunderfury. also whered spinebreaker go. ne one here remember a hunter named kardock. and me and a friend debate dov being around in vanilla i dont remember them being around till bc.
Reply Quote
2 Goblin Shaman
DoV was definitely around in vanilla.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
I started off alliance side originally as Greyhat, a human warlock. I used to pvp with bloodsting, sunfax, and his brother airforce. Goodtimes.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
aw snap!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I've been playing on and off since 1.7. Glad to see I'm not the only one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, I've been on since '05 (on this char), took a three year break and just picked it up again this week. Spinebreaker has changed a lot since back in the day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I've been here since 05, just started up again after being gone since BC. Things have changed a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
09/16/2011 08:40 PMPosted by Udeadyet
i played back in vannila on this toon who was orginally named orgra i played in a guild back then aspect of the dragon. drewler was in it for awhile and fireraziel and legendary orc. i was wondering what this one ally night elf rogues from vannilas name was he ran around org ganking with thunderfury. also whered spinebreaker go. ne one here remember a hunter named kardock. and me and a friend debate dov being around in vanilla i dont remember them being around till bc.

Xenocloud?
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Death Knight
anyone remember the guild HBT and are any of those guildies around?
Reply Quote
I've quit and came back several times since BC came out and ruined the game imo...used to be Horde troll rogue name was Dakkarius in the guild Aurora Borealis....any old AB folks still kickin around spinebreaker? How about some of you old DoV and Phantom Elite folks we used to run with? Gotta miss the old days..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
is Jang still around?
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
HEAL BOOTWO.
Reply Quote
Just took advantage of the 7 days free and am so overwhelmed. Been away for around 3 years and so much has changed. Didn't see a single familiar name online - do recognize a few in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
yep vanilla many accounts ago =p
Reply Quote
70 Dwarf Rogue
Started this char the same day Spinebreaker went live. Moved my new main Itchyknight to Barthilas when Cata was new.

Cool to see some of the old people are still around.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]