Selling Sinestra Kill + Title

86 Tauren Warrior
As the title states, we are selling the achievement for killing Sinestra + The "Dragonslayer" title, we typically will do this on Thursday nights.

Price is 20,000 gold per person, First come first serve.

inb4 tears // qq
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I have to say i am glad that a guild does those type of runs. It gives people who may not be able to raid at that level for whatever reason (personal time constraints, not able to raid consistantly , skill level...) a chance to get the achievements, mounts, gear and game experience they desire.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
You can send me an in game mail to get in on this, or just setup a post on our forums.

We only plan on bringing 1-2 people a week to this, and we will ask you to die since you can wipe the raid wif orbs.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
AWH EM GEE I WANT DARGONSLAYER
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
/cry, i want in! boo
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
09/02/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Exodeus
/cry, i want in! boo

Race change for a day
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
so then its 20kg and 50 bucks starting to get expensive here....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You said typically on a Thursday night.

Is that 100% for this coming Thursday 9/8 or do you also have an alternate night for these type of runs?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's really up to wind when we do it. We can do Sinestra at the beginning of the week,or the end. I guess you could say if we were actually selling a title then it would be when the buyer could make it. Absurd times aside,of course.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Brownie points for knowing the mechanics?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Around what time on Thursdays would these be happening?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just get with Nohope or myself in game and we'll tell you which week is yours, then you tell us what day.

Between 8p12a ESt
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Vigil sells it for about 200k on my server, and Aftermath for around 150k. So 20k is a very, very good price.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
But if we have them die, how we'll we ever get the "I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am" achievement? ;)
Reply Quote
2 Troll Rogue
Hi, how much would cost a Nefarian H + Chogall H + Sinestra? (only loot i want are T11 H tokens) Thanks in advance.
Edited by Soulflyer on 9/9/2011 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Warrior
Well Cho / Sinestra combo we could 30k

Nefarion ... lol convincing my raid to go back there would be a feat in itself.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Rogue
Thx for the fast response. Another possibility could be chogall+sinestra + al akir H ?(since its way faster than nef). Thanks again.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
09/09/2011 07:50 AMPosted by Soulflyer
Thx for the fast response. Another possibility could be chogall+sinestra + al akir H ?(since its way faster than nef). Thanks again.

Just buy Sinestra ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]