Transfering to Kel'thuzad

85 Undead Mage
It was fun world PvPing while it actually existed on this server, but no that Notorious is utterly dead and almost everyone I know who played has quit or transferred its time to be moving off.

To the 20,000 people I killed in eastern kingdoms and all the other friends I leave behind after 6 years, later.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
eat !@#$ and die.

Best regards,
Big Bob
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
May you find a new rogue to KSpree you and run away from the magical hurt that mages dish out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
YOU AREN'T IMPORTANT NOBODY CARES
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
hehe narzath!!! XDD im too scared to post on my main bnecause if u everz come back to kaelthasozoidz ill be so scared u !@# down and hunt me in world peeveepee lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so goodbye and im glad i wontd get owndd anmore hahahahahaahahah XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You going alliance or staying horde?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
09/02/2011 08:47 PMPosted by Orirnahgo
hehe narzath!!! XDD im too scared to post on my main bnecause if u everz come back to kaelthasozoidz ill be so scared u !@# down and hunt me in world peeveepee lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so goodbye and im glad i wontd get owndd anmore hahahahahaahahah XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Did you accidentally the whole thing?
Edited by Demonwolf on 9/3/2011 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
ally
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Transferring to kel'Thuzad alliance to get carried to 1700.

Cy@
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
It was fun world PvPing while it actually existed on this server, but no that Notorious is utterly dead and almost everyone I know who played has quit or transferred its time to be moving off.

To the 20,000 people I killed in eastern kingdoms and all the other friends I leave behind after 6 years, later.

Don't worry you will be mediocre over there also.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
It was fun exploiting terrain while it actually existed on this server, but no that Notorious is utterly dead and almost everyone I know who played has quit or transferred its time to be moving off.

Corrected.

Good luck though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Narzath... I transferred to KT also.. We should do some FMP
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
general reaction to the sub par 2k players posting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUDXrWUYcM&feature=related
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
general reaction to the sub par 2k players posting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUDXrWUYcM&feature=related

I now feel 20% better after watching this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]