371 Prot Pally LF Latenight or Weekend

85 Tauren Paladin
T11 10/13H down pre 4.2
T12 1/7H FL down on Shaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bonechewer/Swaggasaurus/advanced) 3/7N on Tank

Looking to tank for a tight-knit long standing 10/25 man guild on a medium-high pop server that raids late night or on weekends. Willing to transfer and faction change. I want to MT/OT not 3rd/bench tank!

I raided T11 heavily on my Pally then raided T12 on my Shaman as Resto. I also raided T4 - T10 without any breaks. If your guild raids after 10PM PST on weekdays, or any time on weekends that would work perfect for me.

real ID allendreyes@gmail.com
Nusole / Swaggasaurus on Bonechewer
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hi, Currently our guild Eight immortals is looking for tanks, shammy heals and ele shammy dps. I'll post a little on our guild info.

Eight Immortals just formed up 2 weeks ago, we're an Singapore based guild with some aussie players, our main goal is to clear end game content of WOW (cataclysm now). We are looking for our core group of 10 men as well as our 2nd group of 10 men. Currently our main is at 6/7 and we're looking for good players to trial out for our core group as well as our 2nd group that we might be forming up soon. It doesn't matter if you are gear or not, to us SKILLS > GEARS. So if you think your up to the test and looking for a friendly yet serious guild to level and raid with. You can bet your choice on this guild =) Pls contact me or anyone in our guild if you are interested and would like to know more.

P/s: We raid on weekends at around 11am - 2pm Sat and 11am - 3pm Sun Singapore time (GMT+8). (Which is 1pm - 4pm Sat , 1pm - 5pm Sun SERVER TIME) Realm - Thaurissan
Edited by Babydrood on 9/5/2011 2:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
<Frequency> Raid Team 4 H1/7 FL are looking for Druid (Bear) Pally (Prot) who know their class well whether its for survival or dps, have good awareness and reflexes to get out of fire without being asked to. Raid M W,Thur 11pm-2am SVT

Level 25 guild mostly sg/aus raiders, we raid 11pm svt till 2am svt on wed thurs and mon

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]