Warlocks Still Fail in 4.3?

85 Blood Elf Warlock
Just wondering if warlocks are still gunna on in 4.3 [talking pvp of course]
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
Your calling a class thats over represented in the highest brackets of pvp fail?

I Think its you who's fail not the class.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
srry a warrior or any other melee class can easily get through a fear and stun you while they bring you down to half health before you can even get a dot on them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Your calling a class thats over represented in the highest brackets of pvp fail?

I Think its you who's fail not the class.

I appreciate the input from someone who doesnt even look like they have a Lock. Aff does well with a healer in 3s. I think their are 3 recorded destro locks since 4.2 launch that reached 2.5k. Which is high, but only 3 have done it. out of 11 million players, 3 managed it. I doubt many bothered to even attempt it. Id love to see you give me 5 demo locks above 2k. Especially without a healer. Our class shouldnt be based around having a healer.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Paladin
09/04/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Xylos
I appreciate the input from someone who doesnt even look like they have a Lock. Aff does well with a healer in 3s. I think their are 3 recorded destro locks since 4.2 launch that reached 2.5k. Which is high, but only 3 have done it. out of 11 million players, 3 managed it. I doubt many bothered to even attempt it. Id love to see you give me 5 demo locks above 2k. Especially without a healer. Our class shouldnt be based around having a healer.

Wait, so while every other comp has a healer, you want warlocks to have to be special healerless special snow flakes?

09/04/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Skeltonz
srry a warrior or any other melee class can easily get through a fear and stun you while they bring you down to half health before you can even get a dot on them?

If you think its impossible then go watch the blizzard VoDs, almost every team has a warlock, almost every warlock got trained by a melee at some stage or another, and warlocks still got spells of.

This means either your wrong, or they cheated in the invitationals.
Reply Quote
62 Human Warrior
lol definitely a troll thread.

demonic portal is stupid on maps with a z axis.
loldots are too easy to spread with soul swap.
demon armor makes locks way too easy to heal, soul link is enough.
curse of tongues/mind-numbing poison/necrotic strike slowing cast speed shouldn't be in this game anymore.

there's a reason there was something like 2 teams in the na invitational out of 8 without a lock. (and shaman)

oh and if you're crying for spec diversity in pvp then I demand holy priest and boomkin buffs.
Edited by Phatspliff on 9/4/2011 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
there's a reason there was something like 2 teams in the na invitational out of 8 without a lock. (and shaman)

Hmmm, do I need to state it or would I be just saying what everyone is already thinking?
Edited by Blaklockdown on 9/4/2011 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Complete fail!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
then how about someone tell me how a warlock kills a melee??
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Locks are the worst class at pvp right now, without a doubt. I'm assuming there's going to be some buffs in 4.3. (I hope)
Edited by Feri on 9/4/2011 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Just spent the holiday weekend in BG's. Very frustrating. Affliction lock with decent gear and I can't kill anything. I mean nothing. The most I could do was make them take time to kill me so someone else would come along and get them.
First. Dispelling UA should kill you if you are less that 50% health. PERIOD. That's the point isn't it. If you want the dots off you pay the price. Right now, UA dispell is nothing.
Second. As an affliction lock, if I get all my dots on you and you are less than 50% health you are dead. Period. Thats the point again. You may kill me but I will reach up out of the grave and burn your life. That is the warlock ethos. So if you get loaded up with dots and you look at your health bar and it is less that 50% you know that the only thing you have control of is where you die.
BTW that is not OP anymore than the stun lock is.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
09/04/2011 08:11 PMPosted by Skeltonz
then how about someone tell me how a warlock kills a melee??

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2593039966?page=1

You're going to ignore this since you died of cancer or are trolling, but I'll delude myself into thinking I behaved as a prime example of the Warlock community.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
09/04/2011 08:31 PMPosted by Antarr
BTW that is not OP anymore than the stun lock is.

ROFL on the guy that thinks stun lock exists anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
even if a lock may be able to kill a class it does not mean that we are definitely lacking in pvp
Reply Quote
op, have you ever considered that maybe it's a problem on your end, not a problem with the game?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Yup we'll be absolutely horrible in 4.3. Go reroll mage or spriest now.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I can't believe you're complaining about Afflic in pvp...its fine.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
09/05/2011 07:02 AMPosted by Kenokost
I can't believe you're complaining about Afflic in pvp...its fine.

Says a guy that's only 1300 in 2s, no spell pen and so much more fail.

I've been playing my lock since early vanilla.
Locks are really missing something vs healers in PVP since 4.0.6.

Locks need another CC or return Drain Mana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]