Creating a level 60 Twink Guild.

80 Human Paladin
Hello guys.

I have been searching for a level 60 Twink Guild for the past few weeks and I have not successfully found such a creature. I recently got my Rogue to level 60 and I have decided that I wanted to create a Guild of my own. This Guild will be on the Alliance faction.

I wanted to make this post for any other individuals that may also be interested in Twinking a level 60 Character and establish this Guild with me.

I will provide a Guild Bank, Weekly Dungeon and Raid runs, and other miscellaneous things if this plan follows through.

Once again, if you are interested go ahead and let me know and we will get started by thinking of a Guild name. Reply to this post, send an in game mail to Paladumb or my Horde toon Esciliah.
Edited by Paladumb on 9/5/2011 10:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
19 Human Hunter
Hey Idk if im late but was wondering if you can still even have level 60 twinks in pvp? i dont understand the new update thing so yeahh let me know
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
I might be interested
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I decided to stop by the forums and I noticed I had replies to this old post. Anywho, I've changed my mind on creating a 60 Twink guild. I went ahead and leveled my Rogue to 70 to play in that bracket.

Sorry for the disappointment. I checked this post every day for the first two weeks for replies and I didn't get anything. I then forgot about the whole thing until I came across it today.

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
<Infinite> has about 5 people right now gearing up twinks for lvl70 bgs/arena and looking for more. we almost all lvl 70 content on a weekly basis multiple times.
PST any of us if you are still interested in game.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)