100 Undead Warrior
BUMP Revive the old recipes BLIZZ!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
merged this post with my first post
Edited by Thaedris on 1/11/2012 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Warrior
Missing Blacksmithing Recipes: Golden Scale Gauntlets, Ornate Mithril Gloves, Ornate Mithril Pants, Ornate Mithril Shoulder, Orcish War Leggings, Ornate Mithril Breastplate, Truesilver Gauntlets, Ornate Mithril Boots, Ornate Mithril Helm, The Shatterer, Truesilver Breastplate, Phantom Blade, Blight, Ebon Shiv, Dawn's Edge, Earthforged Leggings, Light Earthforged Blade, Light Earthforged Hammer, Light Skyforged Axe, Windforged Leggings, Blazing Rapier, Enchanted Battlehammer, Truesilver Champion, Demon Forged Breastplate, Fiery Plate Gauntlets, Great Earthforged Hammer, Heavy Earthforged Breastplate, Lavaforged Hammer, Skyforged Great Axe, Stoneforged Claymore, Stormforged Axe, Stormforged Hauberk, Windforged Rapier, Breastplate of Kings, Drakefist Hammer, Fireguard, Lionheart Blade, Lunar Crescent, Nether Chain Shirt, The Planar Edge, Thunder, Black Planar Edge, Wicked Edge of the Planes, Blazeguard, Blazefury, Mooncleaver, Bloodmoon, Bulwark of Kings, Bulwark of Ancient Kings, Deep Thunder, Stormherald, Dragonmaw, Dragonstrike, Twisting Nether Chain Shirt, Embrace of the Twisting Nether, Lionheart Champion, Lionheart Executioner, Chestplate of Conquest, Corroded Saronite Edge, Corroded Saronite Woundbringer, Legplates of Conquest.

Approximately 60 patterns that are no longer available, why haven't these been added to trainers like they did for Tailoring??
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Bump we need these recipes back blizz!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
As i said in the other thread.

BUMP. My warrior misses his lionheart blade
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Bump - wtb all my missing recipes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Was leveling Smithing just for that Lionheart Executioner.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Luckily I had my horde BS leveled high enought to get the master swordsmith reccipes before it changed.

Now I just need to go farming and transmog away!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump..really want my Mace!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I really do hope blizzard brings these back. I would love to craft Bloodmoon for myself.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Shaman
I use the dragonstrike as my weapon transmogs and they work fine.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
BRING IT BACK ASAP! Lots are asking.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
BUMP - Revive the old recipes BLIZZ!!!!! PLZZZZZ T.T
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I would love for these recipes to be put back in. Had I known they'd remove them, I'd have went ahead and crafted the swords long ago rather than waiting. Now I am stuck with just the Lionheart Blade, and no way to upgrade it. While I am grateful to have it, and I realize some don't even have it, I'd love to be able to craft the other two.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Perhaps in the short term they could just make all these items BoE? At least then people who got the recipes prior to 4.0 can craft them for others.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No i think it should be a blacksmith only weapon and should take the same mats it did in BC kinda stupid they did this imo. Just give them back and ever thing would be okie dokie
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Bring it back with new colors or something make it available !!! Make it BOE, something!

Seriously Those weapons looked sick, and everyone want it back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]