BS Profession Patch 4.3 - Old Rare Epics

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Would really like to see these added back to the game. /signed
Edited by Pudir on 4/16/2012 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Shaman
Who knows Dragonstrike comes back in the form of a legendary? People are suggesting a Polearm that changes into a pair of maces so it would be for shamans/monks/druids.
Edited by Aghator on 4/18/2012 3:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Mage
Bring them back!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Old necro is old
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I definitely want these recipes available for transmog!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
gah i want this back!!! DRAGONSTRIKEEEEE!
Edited by Kokorø on 5/11/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
i want dragon strike for my http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/78429 plz bring it back blizz
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Who knows Dragonstrike comes back in the form of a legendary? People are suggesting a Polearm that changes into a pair of maces so it would be for shamans/monks/druids.
that would be sweet!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/agree i want that mace
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
BUMP! leveled this proffesion on my recent warrior for mogging purposes only to finally find out they removed them from game!! if they made it BOP bs only that would be fine, but out of the game completely sucks, LHexecutioner was my favorite model EVER!
please bliz if you see this add it back in, introduce mogg'n then remove things people are going to want to transmogrify seems silly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Posted this on a couple forums:

I did talk to a GM , Turasael, about this just today. The response I got was that I couldn't get any insider information (obviously), but that there are going to be many items available in MoP that are solely for transmog. Also, Turasael continued, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that Development would like to use those old models with items that will be released.

So, who knows.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I leveled up a blacksmith for these weapons, i spent 5,000 gold just getting it to 375 proffesion skill and i learn i cant get these. BRING THEM BACK... GAH
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do love my current weapon transmog, it's sexy :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bring back these wep's!!!!!!! The sword Lionheart would go perfectly with my 80 pvp wrath gear! You have my vote!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I regret going mace spec back in bs, I love that axe
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
I just tried to create Dragonmaw for my holy pally transmog, as there are very few red maces to use. It also just so happens that all of the red ones that look halfway decent are BoP and specializations. I'd love to see these added to the game again.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Priest
Yes please!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Hi guys! I might be able to help with some old recipes! I recently returned, and first began playing in early Dec. of 04! (alas, not on release date...i was in EQ2, sorry blizz!....first joined wow about 1 week after release)

Im not a hacker! I just recently returned to the game is all, and Blizzard helped me to recover a few of my older characters that I thought lost. (BTW, blizz customer service works miracles....seriously!) Anyways, I'm not any sort of hacker/cheater/etc, however I just returned to the game from a long break (last played at Kara release, and before then, was on hiatus since release of Naxx 40). Posting here on my main nowadays.

Just saying that because I hate cheaters, and unfortunately if anyone has valuable stuff, they often seem to cheat. But open tickets away on me! My identity and non-criminal status is backed fully, from security question to license info, etc, over the years.

But, though Im not a BS, I am a Tailor and Enchanter, and I have some craftables I can't find data on anymore.

Specifically, I'm curious to know about "lost" tailoring craftables!

I have, for example:

Flarecore epic Set pieces (Robe, Mantle, Wrists, Gloves, and Legs)
Gordok Ogre Suit! woot, haha. no idea if i can get the tannin mat anymore
Shadoweave Mask
Tuxedo Jacket
Argent rare quality set (not sure if the mats are available nowadays, can you get Guardian Stone still?) - have Argent Shoulders and Boots, also Cloak of Warding that uses those guardians
lots more!

Does any of my profession craftables have value in terms of rarity? If so, I'd like to know! I love to transmog and want to be the rarest.

If anything has market value, and I am by some chance in a unique position, I'd like to perhaps set up some realm contests to trade my craftables in exchange for server events. For example, on Deathwing server, I've already planned such an event with this character's gold. I'll be giving out 100k in 2 weeks, on one day! The event is a secret, but the winners all will have demonstrated instances of helping other players enjoy WOW, with no personal gain. Why? Well, because I've learned in my time playing that this game isnt about loots, pixels, status...its about having fun! And helping others have more fun, too. Simple.

Anyways, I also have my 2nd toon active, he has engineering gnomish, and also enchanting! No idea about those professions.

Any knowledgable parties out there? I can talk in game!

I'm not looking to profit goldwise from anything. Just want to know what I should make for myself to use, to look truely unique.

Thanks!

P.S. Maybe I'm just stupid is all, and everything I feel that I have, special, is still around or something. But if anyone knowledgable in that area would take a few minutes to help me sort through my professions, I'd love it. Msg in game, this forum, in game mail, etc.!

I'm leaving WoW for good in a few weeks, for grad school. So regardless, my skills will fade forever.
Edited by Duffcity on 7/16/2012 6:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I agree with this petition, I would like to see them back in the game either :D

Edit: I mean the old weapons you could make with the "Master Swordsmith","Master Axesmith" and "Master Macesmith".
Edited by Kromack on 7/28/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]