BS Profession Patch 4.3 - Old Rare Epics

100 Troll Rogue
would love these back, heard lionheart model would drop in scarlet monastary heroic.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
we want this back please!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Also Stormherald.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Hunter
These weapons were some of the most unique items in WoW apart from legendary weapons.

I was heartbroken when I learned they were effectively "Gone" from the game as unless you had learned the pattern prior to the patch that removed them.. they cannot be attained.

I truly hope they are added back in at some point in the near future. Perhaps pattern vendor or something I'm not truly sure as is not my place to say, But these items are missed by many and would bring may smiles upon the world if they should return.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
I'd support either putting the recipes back in or making them BoE. There are still a few people on my server that can make it, and I'd at least like to be able to get it from them.

But putting the recipes back in would be best.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
From the Best Buy Developer Q&A:

On the World of Warcraft website, it lists tradeskill patterns, plans, etc. that the player is missing. Some of those items are no longer in game. Are there any plans to reincorporate those missing plans back into the game so the players have an opportunity to try to get all of their missing tradeskill plans?
I'd hate to add back plans with no real game purpose just for sake of completeness. To be honest, I'd rather get rid of more of the older recipes that don't have a strong purpose.

Guess we are SOL with the old plans coming back.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Ya that sucks. The devs need to recognize collectors. Removing recipes would be a huge mistake.
Reply Quote
92 Human Paladin
totally agree. i would love those old patterns as i chose armorsmith back then
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
i wish they bring them back i was almost to the lvl to train them but time ran out on my account than the patch came and i did not have time till after. so i agree
Edited by Edvis on 9/20/2012 3:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I agree completely, everyone please help toward the cause and submit a message to the Devs. Complete tard-mode when they made this decision.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
these patterns need to come back into the game.... BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Having xmog, could blizz bring back the patterns for master swords and armor smiths please... just amalgamate into the bs patterns!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Blizzard reintroduces the missing recipes...at the BMAH and they go for 200k+

It would be a huge slap in the face to everyone - watch for it to happen :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
As someone who didnt know there was an issue with this, I spent the last couple days farming the materials for my [item="Lionheart Executioner" /].... Then I found I couldnt change my weapon specialization. As of right now, I feel unbearably stupid, as well as irritated....
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
24 Troll Hunter
These items seemed incredibly expensive to make at the time. Don't bring back the recipe when everyone is rich as hell, just make the items boa to transfer to toons that could transmog it over old alts.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/07/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Theshredder
I Disagree, Keep them Deleted and no longer Available, otherwise every Blacksmith and their battle pet will have them, they will no longer be unique to those who acquired them at the time

I disagree with this kind of mentality. I personally know how much work I put in to make them back in bc, and they will be unique to me regardless of how many people can craft them. These weapons have amazing models and it's ridiculously selfish to not let other people put the work in to get them too.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
If only I had not been a Armorsmith -_-
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]