Goodbye, my friends.

85 Human Paladin
Someone recently asked me what my /played was on my account. My paladin alone had 215 days played on it. My alts had 40+ days. My vanilla mage had 100 days on it. If you add up my total, the number that I saw was completely disgusting and I was somewhat ashamed of myself, while looking at that number. I have asked myself over the years, "When are you going to stop?" and I've always chosen the game. This time around, I'm choosing the opposite and I don't regret it at all.

Now I suppose I could list the TONS of memories I've had with all sorts of people but god damn this post would be a novel. Let's just say I remember mostly everything ranging from Ignite all the way to Ultio Mea Est and I loved every minute of it.

AS FOR MAH CREW. Shambuh, Spysappin, Scuttles, Alidin, Tarar, Williamz, Menalaus and Billhin. I'll miss raiding with you guys like nothin' else. You fine gentlemen have been great.

As for everyone else I've raided with over the years, like the classy players from <Unorthordox>, that old school guild <Pandemonium> and my current home (and best home) <Ultio Mea Est>, I wish you all well.

That being said, I'm heading out for good. Have a good one, my friends.

-SIGNED, PUNCH

P.S. No you can't have my stuff for I am a poor sombrero wearing paladin now.

Edited by Heliosphan on 9/5/2011 10:18 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Muradin won't be the same without you Punch. You've been there pretty much since I started. I wish you the best, and hope we'll still talk as frequently as we have been. Take care of yourself my friend...You'll be missed.
Edited by Incomitatus on 9/5/2011 10:22 PM PDT
81 Night Elf Hunter
=(( Love you buddy!
My Teh Pope! I'll miss you
85 Worgen Death Knight
You're a good person, Mike. We'll miss you and we all wish you the best! (minus the trolls; which are certainly going to post at some point)

85 Night Elf Druid
in the end how we leave
provides a proof against unique
every apple off the tree
feeds a curse of agony

PUNCH!
90 Troll Shaman
SNIFF.
90 Troll Shaman
GUESS WE WEREN'T AS CLASSY AS THE ALLIANCE. F U.
85 Dwarf Warrior
You will be sorely missed by team Honeybadger and many otehrs on Muradin. It was a blast to raid with you, and you my friend will be hard to replace. I can't thank you enough for having the willpower to stick it out through the first few months and I am glad that Ultio was a home for you for so long. Keep hating on Scuttles and troll hard my friend.
90 Human Death Knight
It has been a pleasure to have an opportunity to play this game with you Punch. I know that you will be greatly missed by all.
85 Human Warrior
Well, this sucks, i love ya buddy, just because you are leaving doesnt mean you get to stop talking to me, i'll hunt your !@# down. good luck with whatever it is you choose to do.
90 Worgen Mage
Punch, you are an amazing player. I will miss my asian brother from another mother!

Whoever replaces you on Team Honey Badger has some huge shoes to fill.
85 Dwarf Priest
YOU SHALL BE MISSED DEARLY MY LOVE, I SHALL DREAMZ ABOUT THE DAYS WHEN YOU AND I BANDED TOGETHER IGNITE BUTTE-@%#! WITH DISTRUCTO IN WESTFALL, AND WHEN YOU HAD FUN IN EPL WITH ME AND DURAGHO. ALL THE WAY FROM BACK THEN TO NOW THAT'S A LONG !@# TIME TOGETHER, I FEEL LIKE I HAS LOST HALF OF ME R.I.P LUVR ONE DAY YOU WILL RETURN TO ME AND I SHALL BE WHOLE AGAIN. /BROMANCE OVER

AND AS FOR THE GEAR THING, I'M STILL WAITING ON YOU GIVING ME YER STUFFS BOYO
-DISSY, LUVU PUNCHY POO I SHALL NEVER FORGET YOUR SACRIFICES TO OUR LUV AFFAIRS
90 Worgen Hunter
It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you, Punch. Your personality and enthusiasm for the game were infectious and will certainly be missed. It has been an honor to have you in UME, and whether in-game or out, you're still one of us. Keep in touch.

You leave a punch-shaped void in all of our hearts, my friend. We are sorry to see you go, but wish you the best with whatever is next.
85 Orc Death Knight
Best of luck to you Punch.
85 Worgen Warrior
Pawnch bud, posting on the original toon just for this. bud you are a great player and an even better person i wish the best of luck and hope you do well. thanks for putting up with me when i was just learnin this guy <3 you always bro
-kyo
85 Human Paladin
BYE PUNCH!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]