Lf all weekend raiders

85 Night Elf Druid
I am putting together a weekend raiding group for our guild (i want a 25 man raid group but will start off with 10 then work our way up) If you are interested please feel free to contact me. looking to have things up and running in the next two weeks. I can be reached via real ID at pjr241981@hotmail.com here is the usual info

<Fallen Prophecy> of Tanaris is now recruiting tanks, healers, and caster DPS for a second team raid team in Cataclysm.

Priority Classes We Want:
Priests (any)
Paladin (any)
Warlock (Any)
Mage (Any)
Shaman (any)
Warrior (any)
DeathKnight (any)
hunter (any)
Druid (any)
Rogue (any)
***Applications from exceptional players are always open. We welcome couple/group applicants.

Raid Times: (weekend group 8:00-11:00 pm EST friday, saturday, sunday)
Tuesday: 8:00-11:00 pm EST
Wednesday: 8:00-11:00 pm EST
Thursday: 8:00-11:00 pm EST

:::Current cata progression::: Firelands 6/7 (all previous normal mode content is cleared)

:::About Us::: <Fallen Prophecy> is a newly formed guild consisting of many old friends. We are transferring form our old server, Ghostlands, and put together this guild in hopes of becoming a server first guild . Most of us have raided together for three years or more. We are looking for like minded individuals who have a passion for end-game progression. We are interested in those who are competent in their game play abilities, who like being part of a team and want to make lasting friendships, and who have true character.

:::What We Expect of our Members::: We expect members to be responsible to learn their class and be prepared for every raid before start (all gear enchanted and gemmed w/highest quality, any special consumable besides what we provide); reading and watching videos on every fight we have planned for that week.

***We provide all flasks, pots, consumables, and help with enchanting materials, gems, item enhancements

::Disclaimer:: We prefer all members to be 18 or older (however we will always take the mature and competent player). We can be crude/obscene/foul in a joking manner sometimes during raids, and can offend the light hearted. So if you are easily offended by bad language then Fallen Prophecy is not for you.

::Loot System:: Loot council::

How To Apply:: www.fallenprophecy.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]