1 x Resto Shaman (with elemental offspec)
2 x Rogue
1 x Enhancement Shaman
However even if you do not meet the above class criteria we accept all applications and review them on a regular basis.
How to Apply!
All applicants must meet our minimum pre-requisities displayed on our application page.
Apply now @ http://www.guildc onclave.net/guild_app lication/apply
Or contact a guild officer in game for more information:
Morruin, Bitts, Sudeki, Kailone, Sarkky
or raid leaders:
Spiritforged, Manatwar, Xenocide, Mella, Grymreaper
Who is Conclave?
Conclave is a well respected mature Horde Guild playing on the Oceanic Dath’Remar server. We are the longest serving guild on the server and we are committed to a stable and enjoyable gaming experience. We are a high-end PvE raiding guild consisting of guildies from all over the world. Our roots began in Molten Core and our many years of experience has us as 5/7 Heroic in 10 man Firelands.
We're have 4 10 man teams currently running for Cataclysm. We have a relaxed raiding commitment as raiders are only required to attend a minimum of 2 raids per week. This policy allows all guildies the ability to balance other commitments but still experience high end raiding in Azeroth.
We have many benefits that enhance our enjoyable social and raiding experience:
- We are stable. We have been running as a guild since the launch of the game.
- Raid leaders with many years of extensive experience.
- Most progression raiding nights have repair costs covered by the guild bank.
- Our guild bank is continually stocked up with raiding materials (flasks, potions, gems, etc) available to Raider ranked guildies.
- Extensive in-house access to profession patterns (ie: jemcutting, enchanting, etc). No need to look elsewhere!
- Family friendly policies regarding family/friend invites to the guild.
- Facebook groups, guild meet ups, and very active forums visited by current and previous guildies.
- Having a larger focus on the social side of the game means we know how to have fun.
- Widespread community originating from many different countries, guys & gals, young & old, wise & ... not so wise!