Only Shannox died.

Way too many adds
To help Beth destroy our guild.
Two 10-mans it is.
Edited by Darmoch on 9/29/2011 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Troll Hunter
Bumping, we have 2 10 mans now, second group got 6/7 first week and then we took some new people into the more experienced group and 1 shot Rag.

If you like even just hanging out and having people to talk to, but don't really care about raiding, we're good for that too!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
<Bump>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Back at it again. Between the holidays, Skyrim, and SW:TOR, things are bound to get spread thin a bit. We'd like to have a few more dedicated raiders. All classes and roles are welcome, but having a viable tank or heal spec is a plus.

An ideal candidate would be a busty co-ed with an infinite amount of time and money, no life at all, with a willingness to spend all day farming various mats and making stuff for us, and then tanking at night, while passing on everything. Or just anybody that can make people laugh. (Except for Rekthar; he never laughs.)

If you're interested in joining, please visit our website (http://cov.tripleozero.com), send a whisper to an officer, or just yell about us in trade chat until you get somebody's attention.
Edited by Darmoch on 11/17/2011 9:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Bumping. We are 4/8 in Dragon Soul after 2 nights with barely any research yay! We have 2 10 man teams, too! Joining Covenant is the best thing you could do on Ravencrest! Plus we have the best looking website on the server (thanks, Darmoch!)

http://cov.tripleozero.com

Send me a message on Raziya or Malaika, or send a tell to any of my officers as well! I have free sex leg for anyone who joins. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
But her hunter uses agility mail, not strength plate. Your pleasure in taking the loot from her is invalid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I came here to make some 'hey, we're still recruiting' comments, but I've been beaten to the punch. What the hell, I'll post anyway.

Right to the point: We need a few more raiders.

Though we're still a social guild at heart, somewhere down the line we evolved to a raiding powerhouse of epic proportions! Ok, that's going overboard a bit. But we are one of the top raiding guilds of the horde (ha...), and are probably the only one in the top few that will actually respond to whispers without telling you do things to yourself that I am not willing to post in these forums.

While we're always looking for good people, at this particular moment, we especially need people who also happen to be good raiders. We roll with two 10-man raid groups. Our second team still rotates people in and out a good bit, and it would be nice to have it a bit more consistency on a week to week basis. We do not currently have an official 'raid lead' for the second group at this time. If leadership is your calling, and you like guaranteed raid spots and a good chance at loot, this may be a good fit for you.

Raid rules and loot distribution are simple. If you need something, you press the Roll Need button. There are no DKP, 'loot buy-ins', or loot councils (aka officer-take-all) systems in the Covenant. If our raiders win something, they won't roll again if someone else has an opportunity to get their first item that week.

And that's enough for now.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Plus, there is a large quota of sexy trolls who will do your bidding in the Covenant, I heard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]