Heroic Prodigy LFM

90 Dwarf Paladin
<Heroic Prodigy> is looking for great raiders for our second group with future possiblilty of advancement. We are a progression focused group of like minded people who like to chill in vent and have fun while clearing end game content. Our predicted raid days are wed/fri or thur/fri raid times arnt set yet. Pst or send a in game mail to either me or thepoupon for more details.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Yes. There are already 17 other guilds and the top 3 who will certainly take the honors and you can't learn or progress fast enough to overcome the top 3.

Even trying to push your guildies to do this is unfair. It will take away from their fun.

I would say, play with your guildies, have a good time, explore all the new stuff and leave the server firsts to the ones who have that as their single goal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Bump for 4/6Normal mode.

Also honest question, did you guys ever pick up Frostitute?

Need a second wh0r3 in the second raid group? My name speaks for itself about my qualifications.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]