(A) Thunderbrew Guard, casual, active guild

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Pretty much what Charam said.

We are not a "cattle call" guild. We are a group of friends who welcome others that share our game playing style. We ask that you tell us a little about what you are looking for in the game, from the guild and about yourself. We want to start to get to know you.

It's a two way street, there is plenty of information about us on our site so you can find out about us too.

We understand some folks think filling out an application is too onerous. That's cool, there are plenty of guilds who will take someone no questions asked.

Where ever you go, you really should do a bit of homework to find the right group of folks to get the most enjoyment out of your play time. It will pay off in the long run.

I've always been of the opinion that finding the right guild is the hardest quest in the game.

I completed that quest five years ago.
Edited by Vadness on 8/11/2012 5:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*looks left*

*looks right*

No bump to see here.... move along... to their web site and apply.
Reply Quote
Thank you kind stranger.
Reply Quote
Pre-MoP bump. Lot's of great folks have joined us, always room for active, casual, no drama, fun, witty people. You'll fit right in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sigh...Such a great group of people. <3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Wonderful crew here, lots of funny, caring, awesome folks. Always room for more! :)

<3
Reply Quote
Do the bumpty bump...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Refreshing this; because - I'm grateful to have found this guild. If you fit our demographic, it may be the home you have been looking for too.
Reply Quote
Righteous bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]