Class Feedback – Hunter

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Hunter
We as a class have begged and pleaded with you for almost 6 years now to fix us in pvp. We get longer arming times and more gcd's for our pleas. Go buff your druids and mages some more. Stop !@#$ing with us. It isnt funny anymore.
100 Troll Hunter
What type of content do you focus on?

I play both sides of the coin, for PvE i do heroics and raids. In PvP I do mainly bgs, rated bgs and world pvp and although I hate arena with a passion I still participate in basic tier.

PvE
Raids, although the lack of proper build up from quests is a downer, I was more concerned about killing Cho'gall than Deathwing due to his lack of physical appearances or direct influence.

PvP
Primarly World PvP and BGs, there needs to be another popular PvP area like Halaa/Terokkar or Silithus, a reason to entice World PvP instead other than Tol'barad. Or adding more vehicles into the TB battle, the catapults demos and potential promises of Flying vehicles was alurring for Wintergrasp.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

That you guys removed Eyes of the Beast, it was one of the greatest perks of being a hunter. Which allowed for easier positioning for PvE encounters and a fun way to torment players that attacked it and were PvP tagged.

Focus is a minor issue in PvP as well, since our burst and overall damage is lower compared to other classes. Since the generation of the pool is slow and easily gimped with players pillar humping or running into our melee zone after snaring/etc.

What makes playing your class more fun?

The fact that I have a unique companion system and being able to pelt enemies with arrows or lead.

Also that for Battlegrounds I am a force to be reckoned with and using my abilities in unorthodox ways leads me to be a powerful asset.

What makes playing your class less fun?

That I cannot enjoy arena as my class had their melee damage output nerfed, making melee range the new deadzone and lack of a heal not chained to a talent tree.

Also, I do not like being signicantly beaten by a class that can role a healer or tank on the damage meters, my class is made for dealing damage and I would prefer having my primary competition being damage classes, not a hybrid.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

I think the MMS rotation is perfect the way it is. Survival though feels stale as Lock N Load procs from Black Arrow are slow and uncommon. Beast Master is also in essence a two button rotation, which causes me to die from nodding off during boss fights.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

Hydras are implemented into the game, as they were promised in 4.1 and have the abilities in game from the ghost Hydra.

Finally given a proper heal as EVERY OTHER class has a reliable method that is readily accessible early in the talents or not tied to their talent tree.

A replacement model for Frenzystrike Longbow, as I can no longer have mine restored after I was hacked.

Changing Deterrence to either heal or remove all harmful effects upon activation while retaining the ghetto bubble.

Changing Trap launcher to instead target an enemy rather than the ground, as it is painfully easy to side step our sadly best CC.

Changing the Gylph for Scatter Shot to instead remove all dots on the target, as the Rogue Blind does.

A damage buff across the board for hunters so we don't have to work as hard to compete with hybrid dps classes in similar gear levels.

Giving Trueshot Aura a passive effect for hunters, we're the only class that doesn't get a stat buff from our aura compared to Fury war's extra 2% self crit or Dk's 2% self str buff.

What spells do you use the least?

Counterattack in the Survival tree, seriously, we no longer have the parry necessary to activate the talent. It's embarrassing that this ability is still in the game and a very good reason we hunters joke that Blizzard has dropped us on the priority fix list.

Another is Widow Sting, an easily removable debuff that costs a tremendous amount of focus for something that should be chained to an ability like the priest Mind Blast when talented or warrior Mortal Strike.

Next is Raptor Strike, it's terrible damage output makes melee have no qualms about entering our new deadzone to strike us. I prefer using Wing Clip over it, since i have a better chance at shaking them off. Also I loathe having to stack for encounters in PvE and will gladly risk killing myself to be able to shoot arrows.

Last is Black Arrow, the final talent for Survival, I hate, yes hate, this ability when I tried doing PvP when i rejoined WoW. As casters would simply dispel it and go right on their merry way to killing me with no repercussions what so ever, compared to the Warlocks Unstable Affliction or some of the Shadow Priest spells. Also it pales in comparison to MM and BM's final talents and makes me feel that it does not deserve this status.
Edited by Aveeon on 9/13/2011 5:10 PM PDT
85 Tauren Hunter
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
This xpac, PvP mostly, solo content.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics if I didn't have to wait 25-30 min per run..to only wipe an hour into it..to much trouble in Cata.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BG's mostly..like the open pvp like TB. Arenas..eh.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
BRING BACK EYES OF THE BEAST. I used this constantly in open pvp and bg's....I need it back.
Also..I used Aggreesive Stance constantly....BRING IT BACK! It helps with flare for sneaky sneakies.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Pets, Camo, range.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
I'm BM for life...I use to be unstoppable when I turned Red...now, pfft.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Rotation is fine.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
PET ARMOR, at least for BM hunters. Why should my pet look exactly like every other Hunter spec and in the wild. My Pet is everything to me...without her I am nothing, without me she is nothing...I want armor to protect her.

■What spells do you use the least?
Beast Lore, all i can think of right now.
1 day ago
Edited by Badroc on 9/13/2011 5:16 PM PDT
82 Dwarf Shaman

# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Solo, will soon get back into instances and raids

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Well, no longer having ammo wasn't an "improvement" to me, haha. It's not a big deal, but these little things take flavor out of the game, in my opinion. But the things that effect my Hunter quality of life the most are "Hunter" bugs - mostly pet bugs these days. Overall, the Hunter class is the most well done and I have nothing to complain about.

# What makes playing your class more fun? A variety of pets with different abilities; the new tamable pets that take some skill to tame. I'm BM all the way, so anything that makes me and my pets useful and fun in a variety of ways is good!

# What makes playing your class less fun? As I mentioned above, pet bugs. Legions of less than intelligent class-bigots saying Hunters are somehow worse players than others. Frankly, I think Blizzard should do more about dropping the hammer on bigoted words like the misuse of "retard" and calling Hunters "Huntards". This is hate language, and shouldn't be tolerated.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's fun, no complaints.

# What’s on your wish list for your class? We've been given so much that it's almost hard to ask for me to ask for more, hah! I'd say, quit taking away "Boss" tags when a Boss is tamed. The ability to gear up pets - at least for looks if not for actual combat benefit. Of course, a wider range of pets. Better AoE threat on Tenacity pets.

# What spells do you use the least?

Eagle Eye
100 Orc Hunter
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

-PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

-Raids/Heroic Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

-N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

- I thought Silencing shot was supposed to be off the GCD. I always get a delay to shoot it now when I am casting a shot like SS or Aimed shot. Have to wait til the shot is finished then it launches, which by the time it reaches the target, is usually too late.

-EDIT!

I almost forgot, the dreaded deadzone. Im not sure why this exists. From a real-life perspective i can see why, but this is a game. It's annoying on fights with messed up hit boxes to be 20 yards away from the actual body, but unable to hit the target due to it's enlarged hit box/deadzone. Fights like Magmaw are what I'm referring too. Or Heroic Baleroc this tier (running in for crystals).

-High amounts of dmg.

-Being a slave to MM

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

-Fine. My rotation is solid enough.

- I wish you didnt gimp survival. My wish is that you buff survival again so it at least has the opportunity to scale equal to MM. As it stands, Survival is a useless tree - sub-optimal for pve, sub-optimal for pvp.

- oh let's see....

Cobra shot, Black Arrow, Explosive Shot, etc. You get the idea.
Edited by Nebro on 9/13/2011 5:05 PM PDT
100 Troll Hunter
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroics and Raids

Not having a silence/interrupt type ability for all specs, not just marks.
Not having a knockback ability, or a knockback ability on a pet capable of being tamed by any spec. IE: Make the Rhino a non-exotic or giving that knockback ability to a standard family type.

Having trap launcher stop casting... it would be nice, since only 1 trap breaks when attacked, that the Freezing Trap would cause hunters to stop attacking, not the Trap Launcher itself.

The ability to run and attack the at the same time, for the most part. And being able to FD during a wipe and mass rez the raid.

Currently, the regen rate of the focus energy

It's fine

Besides duel wielding pistols... A trap that allows us to trap a target while still being able to attack them, a Bear Trap. Similar to the entangling roots, this won't prevent them from attacking, but at least we could keep them at range while at the same time attacking them and maybe even a bleed effect on them.

Maybe an ability to suck out poison and spit it at our target.

An ability to tame a land creature and make it a mount, only ones that would make sense of course, example taming a snake doesn't make sense. Maybe allowing 1 or 2 at a time working similar to Call Pet and it would not have to count to the mount achievement.

Every since I heard about the new pet feature with holding 5 at a time, I always thought a new ability to call forth all of them at a time for a short duration would be great to have. I guess the closest comparison would be Army of the Dead

I don't use Beast Lore as often as before, but to improve this, maybe the tooltip can show (besides the standard info) what the special ability for that pet does. I find myself using Wowhead or taming it quickly and calling it out to see what it does specifically.

Also, some useful minor glyphs... such as one removes dots when targets are frozen in our Freezing Trap. And one that speeds up the casting time of rezzing the pet... or just change Glyph of Revive Pet from the reduces pushback by 100% to reduces casting time by 50%.

Widow's Venom
Counterattack
Master's Call
Raptor's Strike
Wing Clip
Immolation Trap, I have Black Arrow
Aspect of the Wild... there's never a need for it, especially if it means losing out on what Hawk would give.
Aspect of the Fox, very rare that I would switch from Hawk, since auto shot now fires even when moving... this aspect would really only apply to steady/cobra shot for me.
Edited by Coobra on 9/17/2011 10:27 PM PDT
85 Goblin Hunter

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

1.) I play generally PvP, but i do PvE from time to time.
2.) I play mostly Heroics and other guild runs of the sort.
3.) Mostly BG's.

4.) My main issues would go on for a while (and some concern issues that you don't want listen I.E. chimera shot really doesn't help much with healing in pvp, and other things when it comes to healing.) But one of my larger issues is 1.) The moment i encounter a DK, Warrior, Paladin, or Rogue, i run through a general rotation (several shots, disengage, concussion shot, deterrence if i need it, disengage, steady shot 2x or so, use auto ability reset and run through cycle again) and often i find that i am practically no match even when it comes to this (i use other shots throughout mind you). So in a way, i find that my survivability when in combat with close range classes that have multiple stuns (such as rogues or druids) i'm at an incredible disadvantage if my abilities are on cooldown. Also, Focus at times can be frustrating. It's hard to charge up Focus in a big crowd during PvP, since i'm constantly trying to move back from my targets (which breaks the cast unless i'm in the right aspect: which in turn reduces my damage). Also, if i'm at very low focus, my abilities are on cooldown, and i am already damaged, i feel essentially like a giant target for other classes. Also, i dislike the new pet assist command, i liked being able to set my pet on aggressive so it would attack enemies when they would run by.

5.) Playing a hunter can be a blast! Theres so much that goes into playing a hunter. As a hunter, you don't just stand around either casting or slamming people with weapons. Your constantly moving, planning the right shots and right rotation to use for the situation your in. I find with some classes it's a regular, somewhat repetitive rotation that is usually somewhat effective, but with hunters you adapt and change your rotation at times to suit the situation, making it somewhat of a mind game. "Do i fire concussive or ice trap. Do i charge up my focus a bit and attempt a aimed shot, or run for it and wait for my chance to try and nuke them"

6.) Playing a hunter can be great, but at times i've gotta say.....it can be very frustrating. Anyone who has played a hunter knows about the despised, hated, all together mind bogglingly annoying....DEAD ZONE! Anyone who plays a hunter knows of this....As soon as a rogue, warrior, paladin, or other get's too close you gotta book it backwards or around them to shoot again. Now since people have really begun to figure out that if you get up in a hunter's face (melee or caster) the hunter is done for (especially if you've got them against a wall or stunned somehow). Along with this, i have few close ranged abilities. I understand quite well that hunters are ranged fighters and close range is a no no, but when i have a warrior in my face and i'm kinda stuck where i am (traps on cooldown and such) all i can really do is hope i get a chance to get out or let him take me down.

7.) my rotation....aaaaah my rotation. You could say i have no single rotation that i use. I have several that i've come up with that help me out. I find that by changing your rotation as a hunter, depending on the situation, you can maximize one: damage and two: survivability. Though, even then i find that going through it several times get's very dull after a day of pvping.

8.) ooooh my wish list. Ok.
- I'd really like the ability: Volley back. (the increased multi shot is nice...but not fantastic)
- The Aggressive stance on pets back
- Some new offensive traps (i.e. damage dealing)
- Some new healing ability (maybe a shot that created an HoT on friendly targets)
- More close range Melee power (maybe a temporary buff that activates when targets are attacking the hunter in the Dead Zone)
- Some more aspects (more specific ones)

9.) I'd have to say.
- Tranquilizing Shot
- Distract Shot
- That examine beast ability (the name escapes me)

Edited by Makiaia on 9/13/2011 5:35 PM PDT
PvE
Heroics/Raids when possible.
I do not PvP

Good: No more ammo to save space, but would liked to have an ammo slot back where I could use 'magic ammo' that could increase DPS or a buff like increase Mastery or Critical percent.
Bad: Dead zone when mobs are in my face and I am unable to shoot them.

Having a pet and being able to attack monsters from afar.

N/A

My rotation is random atm, but as long as it's not mandatory I could try one.

More ways for self healing. Recovering 5% of health from Chimera Shot is not enough. I would like to see an increase possibly up to 10-to-12% maximum health. Also possibly change Widow Venom to a self healing buff and make it a 'drain-type effect' where I would recover health over time while the target loses health?

Widow Venom, Beast Lore, Eagle Eye
90 Human Hunter
1.What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

Raids

Arena's, BG

The cool pets and stuff we can tame

The pvp aspect it's still fun but can be improved like Snake Trap, and Freezing Trap can just be sidestepped.
The Dead Zone

The Rotation for Hunters is Easy Mode

An END GAME RAIDING GUN FOR US DWARFS!
Survival being viable again
Bring Back Call Stable Pets
More Pet slots

Widow Venom, Immolation Trap, Beast Lore, Aspect of the Cheetah, Pack and Wild
Edited by Zìngìsha on 9/13/2011 5:15 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Mostly PvE but I do PvP to mix it up

Heroics, Raids, soloing

World PvP and some BGs

Min range. Getting charged by a boss interrupts your steady cast and you don't get any focus or casting aimed and it gets cancelled also.
Chimaera heal is ok but not great.
Pet control is annoying. They still run away from you sometimes with the target and getting them to "move to" while in combat is almost impossible.
Durability loss from wild quiver.

I like being a ranged damage dealer that has the opportunity to bring its own tank to solo low level stuff.

Pet issues, being focus starved, having to fight inside min range.

Both MM and Surv rotations are fine. Surv is a little boring though.

A petless option. For MM or 4th spec(recommending 4th specs for all classes for next xpac, Ranger) have a talent or other mechanic for ditching the pet and doing equal damage. I started playing a hunter because I liked making walls of archers/rangers in WC/WC2. The pet is awesome when soloing but I would rather do all the damage myself in groups.

Killshot glyph back to reducing cd. The mechanic is interesting but it often doesnt work. The mob is still alive after being hit but the KS doesnt refresh, internal cd reset. Its also annoying waiting for the current KS to hit the target for it to refresh so instead of getting 2x KS every 10s for 1/2 damage you get slightly less than 1 KS every 5s for full damage.

Drop trap launcher and have 1 ability for each trap, all traps launched by default.

Volley. It was the only ranged ability that we could use in melee range. I'm really not sure why people were saying its not a hunter ability when shooting lots of arrows up in the air for an area affect seems pretty hunter to me.

I'd like the pet aggressive stance back. Its nice to put it on auto to just kill low level stuff while you're doing something else. Also being able to loot mobs killed by pets.

Snake trap, immolation trap, aspect of the wild, widow venom. I don't really want to have to use them either.
85 Tauren Hunter

Not having a knockback ability, or a knockback ability on a pet capable of being tamed by any spec.

Actually a BM hunter can tame a Rhino that has a knockback ability..its cool for throwing people off cliffs..tho they aren't good for pvp, no dps, all tank.
100 Orc Hunter
Both

Heroic Raids

Rated BGS

MINIMUN RANGE!!!!
Pets healt when summon (its bugged form vanilla :S)

Instant Shots, lot of CC, tons of dmg, MD, FD, dissengage, deterrance, all the stuff that makes hunters unic (not like mage/locks rouge/feral cats warrios/pallys/dk).
JUMP SHOTS!!!!
And obviusly pets

Minumun range, lots of skills that makes no point to exist (im tallking to you counterattcak), dazed cheeta

BM and Surv are very fun, hitting keys when i get different procs its lots of fun (that why im rading surv). Ill change the mechanic of kill command, making it a buff activating when the pet reach the melee range, cause all of us HATE the red msg telling "your pet is not on rage" (or something like that =P)
MM is not fun, makking it like SS shot shot SS shot shot SS SS... is not fun, ill change the improved SS talent making it when cast SS u gain the haste buff, and putting it on tier 5 of MM talents, making it only for MM.

OMG!!!! PLZ REMOVE THE MINUMUN RANGE!!!!!
BM: "stampede" or a nice skill to call lot of pets to kill your target (like army of the death, but for hunters), a new skill when we chosse BM, intimidation just not fell good for choose BM.
MM: something like titan grip, allowing us to dual wield crossbows and guns
Sruv: surv really need a dps CD, something adding magic (poison, fire or ice... or maybe a mix of all that dmg) to your shots (obiusly changing the skin of the hunter allowing us looking even cooler than now =P)
Trap luncher is not working very well, remove it from gcd or build a new traps like freezing arrow form woltk.
Select the pet buff form the talent trees, not the family, allowing us tho chosse what pet we want to use.
UPDATE THE DMG FORM THE SNAKE IN THE SNAKE TRAP
Any kind of good self healing... all other "pure dps" have one

Contuerattack (i think i never spected that since i have been playing wow)
Inmolation trap
Widow venom (no worth the focus, maybe if that will be a free shot.. )
Edited by Hellbow on 9/13/2011 5:30 PM PDT
85 Orc Hunter

I mainly focus on PvE and do a little PvP when I am bored.

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Raids/Dungeons/Old Content

Trap Launcher needs to be played around with, maybe taken off the GCD.

Love dps'ing as ranged and having a pet to go in and do the dirty work, very solo friendly class.

I have no real gripe with my hunter, my favorite class I have played and will continue to play.

I like the SV rotation even though it is the weakest of the three in single target, I don't have much experience playing BM as far as MM goes it could be better, I think the imp SS buff could use a longer timer, maybe 12 seconds instead of 8.

I would say new traps. Snake trap is kinda lonely = ) Maybe a new way of deploying traps, trap launcher is alright but it has its issues.

Eagle Eye, Feed Pet
■What type of content do you focus on?
PvP only

■If PvE, what type of PvE?
don't pve any more

■If PvP, what type of PvP?
arena, bgs, rbgs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Pet bar not vanishing randomly or pets following me of edges like blades edge arena

■What makes playing your class more fun?
the graphic/animation of male human using a bow and hearing wild quiver proc with rapid fire up

■What makes playing your class less fun?
poping all my defencive cds and having zero damage reduced when warlocks put dots on me in arena. not a big deal only 90% of all teams above 2400 are lock/restosham/X
or
being the only class without a reliable self heal

■How do you feel about your “rotation”?
everything is alright. i mean cobra/steady get annoying but i do enjoy casting them but it just seems trying to recover focus with those abilities and then using two shots that costs 50 focus each is no fun

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
self healing ability

■What spells do you use the least?
widow venom isnt even on my bars. EVERYTHING else i do use very often.
85 Worgen Hunter
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Pve

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Other

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] i dont pvp

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters: lool i really want an elk as a tamable pet but i can live with out, But doing damage when oi have to be so far away makes it a little difficult to pvp with IM not so sure this is good or bad though

What makes playing your class more fun?: honestly taming pets Im constantly having to abanden pets cause i have to many

What makes playing your class less fun?: nothing really I love being a hunter

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) um to 3 butten doneish if you catch my drift in other words to noob friendly and costs me in dps cause really I tend to want to use all my spells

What’s on your wish list for your class? TAMABLE ELKS AND TALBUCKS

What spells do you use the least? feed pet eye of the eagle
Edited by Artamist on 9/13/2011 5:30 PM PDT
38 Worgen Rogue
I wish hunter's Explosive shot didn't share CD with the fire traps. It just isn't right. Hunts should be able to use the traps with explosive shot not explosive all the time. Also, the hunt focus regen seems a little....slow. It would be nice to increase the regen even if by a tad. If stings could stack that would be nice too.
85 Blood Elf Mage
    - PVE and PVP

- Mostly Raids

- Mostly Arenas, some BGs

- Need more Stable slots. I love collecting pets and the slots fill up too quickly.
    - Would love to have a 3rd spec (PVE general, PVE Situational, PVP)
    - Camoflague should last indefinitely rather than 1 min.

- Being at Range
    - Using a Bow
    - Having lots of control during Raids and dungeons.
    - Feign Death
    - The new Multishot

Trap launcher is way too clunky to trap effectively.
    - Minimum Range
    - Can only use Polearm and Staff. I miss 2H Swords and 2H Axes.
    - Lack of any amount of Dodge.
    - Lack of Focus in PVP.
    - Snake Trap breaks Ice Trap
    - Dalaran Arena has way too many LoS issues. It is not fun as a hunter. Please remove or move the boxes. Also my pet always takes the long way around if someone drops down below that I can lose at least 10 seconds of damage against my opponent and/or allow them to run out of combat.

- I currently play as MM spec, and it feels okay in PVE.

- No Minimum Range
    - Emergency Self Heals
    - Instant cast Aim Shot (like in WotLK)
    - More unique pet models
    - I want to tame a Silithid without being a BM Hunter
    - Viper Sting returns

- Counter Attack
    - Raptor Strike
    - Immolation Trap
    - Beast Lore
    - Widow Sting
Edited by Tide on 9/14/2011 4:30 PM PDT
85 Goblin Hunter
To add to my earlier post

While i'm in pvp, or even pve, i feel as if hunter are useless at times. Every class in the game can easily break out stuns or other abilities, we have few abilities like that, and the ones we have torment us with agonizingly long cooldowns (by then we've been mowed over by a holy priest >_< which kinda ruins your day). Also, we hunters get a bad rep all the time. When i go into a raid with non-hunter friends, we usually say our Ilevel or something like that. They will let my friends in almost indefinitely, but not me. It seems that other classes look down on hunters, like we have to be perfectly specced, geared, and be really good at what we do while the other classes, if they mess up once, it's like "eh..ok, be careful next time." But with a hunter it's, "You FREAKING HUNTARD!! NICE MESSING UP IDIOT!" And that hurts....a lot.
And as you've just seen, i used the very frustrating and very disheartening term for hunters now...the Huntard. Man does that ever hurt to be called that, it's them basically saying we suck at being what we are...I know that it's hard to regulate that, but i and others find this term to be insulting and at times used for trolling.
As well, i feel like hunters are constantly ignored in fixes. When i scroll through the lists of fixes and changes i see tons done to other classes, but the hunter box is practically empty, and the changes that are made are not really going to effect us much at all, or cause more problems for us. All i ask is that you all at blizz take a good long look at the way hunters are played. If you need to make one, level it through the game, try messing up in a dungeon or something (pulling or other on "accident") and just watch the name calling fly. You've gotta think about it from our point of view, not just what the other classes think (as in nerfing what is already a very poor damage ability).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]