Class Feedback – Hunter

(Locked)

09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
What’s on your wish list for your class?

My main concern is how I seem to have such a low threshold to endure bleeds and dots.

As MM our only heal comes from Chimera, which more often than not heals in the 5k range.
It seems wholely inadequate for todays PvP envirnment where many dots and bleeds simply nuetralize its benefits.

I think something can be done to allow a hunter more utility in this sense, after all we can mend pet, but we dont really have anything that we can do for ourselves. aside from chimera, which i stated above is essentially moot.

I find my biggest problems come from the defensive side of the class inside the melee combat radius. so this is an area that i think needs attention.

and there is nothing more annoying than when you land an exceptional trap on a healer only to have it break from your own damage. it would be nice if its damage threshold was increased because its otherwise an extremely delicate block of ice, which i find odd considering a mage is immune when its inside its own block of ice. and why no lingering after effect? like hypothermia
Edited by Bigus on 9/14/2011 9:15 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]