Class Feedback – Warrior

(Locked)

91 Draenei Death Knight
I play a Fury Warrior

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raiding

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Reduce the cooldown of heroic strike / cleave and remove inner rage.

What makes playing your class more fun?

For warriors mobility is what makes the class stand out from other melee classes. Abilities like heroic leap, intercept and charge are great.

The ability to recover from mistakes using frenzied regen and help the raid with rallying cry.

What makes playing your class less fun?

Rage stavation and yoyoing rage generation, especially how much hit affects rage generation. Bad RNG misses at the start of a fight is no fun.

Tier bonuses like the 2-piece Tier 12 bonus that "punishes" you for taking talents

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

What’s on your wish list for your class?

No rage penalty for stance switching. The gobal cooldown is penalty enough. Would be nice as a hybrid.

Just a cooldown and no rage requirement for interrupts like pummel.

Aggro dump skill. Less needed with the threat buff but still nice to have.

Less stance restrictions for skills. Stances should become a way to trade damage for utility. For example shifting out of berserker to protection stance during a pulsing AoE phase to mitigate damage etc.

What spells do you use the least?

Most spells that require stance switching and equipping different weapons. It would be nice to use shield wall but the lost of rage and "shield" requirement make it a debatable choice. Compared to a paladin which when use divine protection or a druid using barkskin.
85 Orc Warrior

PvE mainly with small amounts of PvP.

Mainly Heroics, odd raid but mainly due to time constraints.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Odd normal BG.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Rage generation for fury needs some attention for lower geared toons, maybe a white swing miss could just not do damage as it currently does but maybe still give 5rage or something.

Arms: Spell reflect cd change for pvp/Heroic leap unreliability.

Prot: Make exp/hit into a talent like the ability to be critically hit talent. Also no poweraura thing for thundershock/hold the line - please add more aura things.

Wacking people in the face with a huge damn axe.

Missing and healers being able to heal through me with ease, make MS 20%.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Fury seems, kinda odd, arms is ok, prot fine.

Arms: MS buff and or Slaughter buff, healers are stupid.
Fury: Make white swing misses still give some rage.
Prot: Make a hit/exp talent like the crit talent (hate misses) and more power aura things.
also make heroic leap do a thundershock/demo shout.

Situational.
90 Night Elf Warrior
What type of content do you focus on?Both, however recently Ive begun focusing mainly on PvE due to PvP just not being enjoyable anymore.

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids, currently 5/7 normal with a Domo kill coming soon. I still maintain that your 10 man content is overtuned in comparison to the 25 man version. Heroic might be a different story, but normal modes in 10 man seem a lot tougher than they should be.

If PvP, what type of PvP? Mainly focused on arena, reaching around 2100-2200 MMR across 3 different toons. Again, the PvP aspect of the game just isnt fun anymore, so I choose not to take part.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Shouts taking a GCD hurts, especially when they are providing buffs other classes can bring and buff before the pull. Granted, the GCD investment is minimal considering uptime of the buff vs. the 1.5s GCD it incurs - but it still isn't 100% balanced across the board.

What makes playing your class more fun? Mobility, a good mix of CDs to utilize for when bosses decide to burst me, utility is pretty good in PvE with things like Safeguard.

What makes playing your class less fun? The bosses still hit way too hard. The healing/tanking paradigm that was promised in Cataclysm never really came to fruition. A mistimed CD in a normal mode 10 man means a dead tank, I dont think it should be that strict of a requirement.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Good, although I wish rage influx was a bit better and my AoE didnt take so long to ramp up when compared to things like Concecrate/Swipe.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Honestly? Nothing at this point, Im done playing this game after Cataclysm. I've been playing since pre-BWL Vanilla and were 1 of 3 or so crews to down C'Thun back then. Now it just isn't even close to being worth the time investment. Self healing could be a lot better. Maybe a wider opportunity to use Victory Rush and lower the amount healed. Couple this with V.Rush being off the GCD and it would solve some issues. Enraged Regen shouldnt consume an enrage effect either, and the CD is way too long.

What spells do you use the least? I honestly use most of my abilities pretty regularly, from Cleave to Demo, Shattering Throw prepull, etc. Although, I don't remember using Inner Rage once since I hit level 85.

I want to say thanks to Blizzard for putting this type of stuff out there. I will also add that I don't think much regularly comes to fruition from these types of surveys, but it's nice to have a place to put my thoughts down even if I don't think my personal input is being weighed.

-Z
Edited by Narthius on 9/12/2011 10:06 AM PDT
90 Goblin Warrior
I personally don't like the 'enrage' proc situation. Sometimes I don't get a proc for 2-3 GCDs and I have to almost always use 'Berserker Rage' so I am able to use 'Raging Blow'. It seems way too random for it to be efficient. Some fights its always procs, others it never does.

BTW, Kudos on Tier 13, BEST WARRIOR SET EVER! :D
100 Orc Warrior
We’re looking for feedback on your class as we work on changes and adjustments for a future game update. While we may be making some specific class changes in 4.3, what we’re looking for in this thread is overall feeling on the class as a whole for more long term changes in the future.

Here is the kind of feedback that is NOT helpful in this particular thread:

Concerns that your current damage, healing or tanking is not competitive. While this kind of feedback is often useful, it also is the kind of thing that can change from patch to patch, and so it isn’t as useful for long term vision changes.
Concerns that your feedback is being ignored or that we don’t take these kind of posts seriously, or otherwise posting anything that is off-topic or not in the spirit of this thread’s intent.
Requests for responses to your suggestions or feedback. The purpose of this thread is to get information to us, not the reverse.
We hope you take these threads seriously, as we’re going to be reading them very carefully. We ask that you take time to think and formulate a useful and objective reply, as this feedback could be used to alter your class in substantial ways.

We won’t be replying here addressing your concerns. This is purely for us to read your answers to the below questions.

Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

PvE

Raid

None

Honestly, you say DPS isn't one of the things you want to hear, but for warriors it is the utmost importance. We have no utility, our buffs are covered by others, and we cannot CC.
The entire idea behind the warrior class and the concept of a Warrior is really to run in and tear things asunder.

We're too reliant on being enraged or bloodsurge proc. If neither of those are happening, we have a two button rotation, and if you get super unlucky and get a string of misses, you're down to a one button rotation. You can't reasonably expect us to whirlwind a single target when it does less damage than a melee hit.

I enjoy the rotation less the fact that two of our abilities, Slam and RB have to be proc'd to use, otherwise we have two abilities unless we get a string of misses, then we have ONE.

More DPS. We don't CC, We don't bring unique buffs, we don't do anything except smash faces and since we're the class with the least utility besides switching to prot from arms/fury, we should be dominating DPS. In my experience, a lot of people don't want to bring a DPS warrior to a 10 man if you have a DK, more DPS, same buff.

Retribution Paladins have more to offer in the bubble taunt, their stun is even longer.

Rogues do more DPS and have CC.

Strike. I don't think it's ever been on my bars once.

Both

Raids (as a tank)

Arenas, BGs & Rated BGs (as arms in arena/BGs and as arms/tank in rated BGs)

PVP:
Going sword and board in pvp basically makes us useless to the team. With the removal of shield slam from the non-prot oriented warrior it's really hurt our potential when being "trained". Previously, at least we could dispell with shield slam while being focused on by other players and still output some damage. Intimidating shout breaks too easily on damage taken. I would like to see the main target of the fear as well as the other affected targets not have the fear broken from any DoT's that were already present on the target at the time of the fear being used.
PVE:
It's not necessarily a QoL issue - but more of an issue with how a tank generates rage. If fighting a boss/mob that does all magic damage it's incredibly difficult to generate resources since the CD on spell reflect was increased (I'm looking at bosses like Grand Vizier Ertan).

All PvE content on a warrior is exceptionally fun (from a tanking point of view).

Raiding as arms is very frustrating since the damage nerf we took in 4.2 - I feel it was overkill. I realize part of the "nerf" was fixing the charge in melee range bug - but honestly, that's all that needed fixing. There was no need to lower the damage of two-handed weapon specialization as well.
PvPing as arms is also exceptionally frustrating at times. With the amount of control a lot of classes have, we spend far too much time being rooted/slowed and unable to hit our targets. To further disappoint us, when we finally do hit our targets, we still do LESS damage then other classes that have near 100% uptime. Having to manually apply hamstring and it still being a 50% slow versus other specs/classes that can automatically apply a STRONGER slow while doing their normal damage rotation is also an exceptionally frustrating experience. Even with the reduced GCD from improved hamstring.

Our rotation in PvE content is rock solid, and very enjoyable from a tanking perspective.

I would really like to see warrior "on target" time in PvP increase across the board if our damage continues to remain as low as it currently is. Whether this comes from a buff to juggernaught to allow us to once again break roots on charge (and even heroic leap) or nerfing other specs' ability to root as often as they do.
Otherwise, if we are to continue to spend increased time standing still then please increase our damage so that when we finally get to our targets we actually make an impact in the damage we do.

I use pretty much all tools made available to the spec I'm in - but one that I would prefer to use less in its current form is Slam. While it does wonderful damage, the cast time for this ability is still silly - and causes a lot of issues in PvP.
90 Human Warrior
What type of content do you focus on?
PvE.
Raids.
N/A
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
As a prot warrior, I feel like my spec is in a good place right now, overall. That being said, I feel like warriors are at a disadvantage when it comes to unblockable physical damage, such as Magmaw's Mangle, Shannox's bleed, and Dakaraa's lynx pounce. It generally won't make or break you, but only have one cooldown that can actually mitigate that damage can make me feel really squishy at times.

As fury, I feel like rage income is too spiky. It's incredibly irritating to miss a couple of attacks in a row, especially at the start of a fight. There are ways around this, but I often wish that hit were a better stat for warriors than crit so I could smooth out my rage generation without sacrificing so much DPS, just because being rage starved absolutely sucks.

Mobility. I love how fast I can get around as a warrior, especially as prot. That being said, I also feel like it's kind of a solution in search of a problem in raids... since encounters have to be designed to accommodate for other classes, there's often not a lot of use for all that mobility.

As fury, AoEing feels very frustrating. I have powerful AoE, but the constant facing requirements in the middle of massive packs takes a lot of micro-managing, and I really hate how it takes so much rage that there's often long gaps in the AoE rotation. I personally think that making Whirlwind refund part of its rage cost if it hits more than four targets would be a good fix here.

As prot, it bugs me that there's so little I can do while offtanking. The loss of rage from not getting hit, and the lack of revenge procs makes everything seem really dull. Vigilance and the extra rage gain from Sentinel help to keep damage fairly competitive with other tanks, but things just become so much more boring when you don't get to Heroic Strike/Cleave much, and the loss of Revenge makes me sad. It's even worse on AoE.

Prot's rotation (well, priority system) is in a good place right now, overall. It hasn't really changed at all since Wrath, except for some nice AoE buffs.

I like Fury's rotation, although like I said above, AoE is not really very fun.

More accessible AoE for fury. Not stronger, since we already do fine there, but something where it's not such a pain to micromanage positioning. Other classes have things a lot easier in this department.

As prot, I'd really like to see Last Stand get reworked. It's still useful, but it just feels kind of bland when compared to abilities like Frenzied Regeneration, Vampiric Blood, or Ardent Defender, and like I said above, it doesn't offer much help with unblockable physical damage.

DPS Warriors really need some raid utility. Rallying Cry is nice, but it's one of the weakest raid cooldowns out there... basically the poor man's Divine Guardian. And aside from that, there's really nothing I can do to help the raid as Fury. Compare that to other DPS classes... for instance, hunters can trap and misdirect, mages and paladins can bubble/iceblock off certain debuffs (useful for fights like Al'Akir), DKs can kite stuff with Chillblains, and so on. Mobility is cool, but there aren't really many fights where it does much of anything. I feel like all I ever get to do is DPS whichever target I'm told to, rather than being able to help out with more specific jobs (DKs got a lot of chances at this last tier, between kiting Magmaw worms, kiting Anshal's add, and kiting skeletons on Nef P1, and it'd be nice to spread the love a bit).

Strike.

In all seriousness, though, one nice thing about playing a warrior is that basically all of your skills have niches. Some of them might not get used very often (Spell Reflect, for instance), but when you do get to use the toolkit, it works great.

I'd say that Inner Rage feels like a really unneeded skill, though. Fury basically never has enough rage to need it, and it doesn't do a whole lot for prot, either. Like warrior mobility, it's a solution in search of a problem. Saying that it doesn't get used isn't really accurate, but it's so mindless that I just macro it to HS/Cleave. It seems to me like it'd be better suited as a short-term damage buff... maybe tie the T12 2pc to it instead of Battle Shout.
Edited by Muspel on 9/12/2011 10:11 AM PDT
85 Tauren Warrior

I personally focus on both

Raids

Rage generation. Personally its very hard for a geared tank to go back into older content and not have a rage generation problem.

Warriors even after the rage generation change still have plenty of buttons to push as prot. It isnt as straight forward and bland with a simple rinse and repeat play style like prot paladins have.

My raid utility. Prot warriors do not bring anything to the table. Currently many top end raid guilds choose prot paladins over warriors because of divine guardian. I believe prot warriors need a tool that helps the raid.

I like how warriors are now, if a prot warrior was to step back into old content, there is a problem only because getting hit and therefor generating rage is a problem. In current raid content prot warrior priority rotation is nice. There is no boring set rotation, its all about priority and therefor is fun to play.

A change to prot warrior cooldowns. I wish prot warriors could get a raid utility CD that is something much different than rallying cry. rallying cray personally as a tank really doesn't count.

31 Worgen Warrior
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
At the moment I'm leveling a new warrior but when I had a max level warrior I ran heroics and raided weekly

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
No aggro dump but that's been taken care of.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
Dual wielding.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
RNG. Can leave me sitting there for a few seconds with nothing to do.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Easy to pick up, hard to master.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
Something between TG and SMF(wield a 2h in main hand and 1h in offhand)
More fist weapons with strength on them.

# What spells do you use the least?
Anything that's not usable in the Berserker Stance.
100 Worgen Warrior
What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
10 Man Raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP?

Inability to use defensive cooldowns without stance changes and macros (Shield Wall), No rage scaling outside of adding more hit rating.

Great mobility for all three specs, using two two-handed weapons, competitive melee damage, the rage mechanic.

Rage normalization, too much reliance on weapon damage, Raids heavily favoring ranged dps this entire expansion.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
The Fury rotation is very timing and proc based. It is not the hardest to learn but becoming more efficient in your timing (something that is more difficult) will net you great results. Unfortunately, the rotation can fall apart due to Rage or lack of Procs (bloosurge, raging blow, enrage). In the end it makes Titans Grip Fury feel very random number generator based at times. If the rolls are on your side your uptime for your procs will be very high and you will look like a world beater. If the rolls arent there you simply look average, or worse. We do have one method to ensure Raging Blow is usable (berserker rage) but i feel as if thats just a band aid. More consistent ouput would be a welcomed change.

A return to being a heavily gear based spec that scales better than any other class. I do not like how close my damage is (7/7 cleared, ilevel 372) compared to setups closer to ilevel 390. Before Cata there was a huge gap between different gear levels (for warriors at least). It made getting new gear and upgrades feel very noticable. These days, getting new gear and upgrades increases dps so marginally (outside of weapons) i feel like im making no improvements.

Heroic Throw, Shattering Throw, Shield Wall, Retaliation
85 Tauren Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Rallying Cry and Last Stand being on the same cooldown is unnecessary. Inner Rage still doesn't feel right.

What makes playing your class more fun? The mobility heroic leap, charge, intervene and intercept give can be rewarding.

What makes playing your class less fun? Rage starvation. Heroic leap "no path available" makes me frown. heroic strike spamming when single target tanking is still not overly entertaining.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Its ok.

What’s on your wish list for your class? I would like to see another class bring the 3% damage buff whether it be arms or fury.

The talent Safeguard could be redesigned to be more useful.

What spells do you use the least? Shoot Gun, Disarm
85 Troll Warrior
PvE

Raids

Taking the extra damage we take away from recklessness. When I get to pop this cooldown it is general when a boss is doing immense amount of damage(when Beth'teliac has her enrage at 150% extra damage for instance).

The ability to customize my warriors looks with two weapons across his back.

Seeing my damage be out-done by a person spaming one button(Arcane Blast for instance)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? My "rotation" is rock solid, can not complain about it.

For warriors to be iconic again. Back in "vanilla" WoW warriors were the only one with an iconic move such as Mortal strike, but now that most classes have an equivalent warriors are now not as iconic as before.

What spells do you use the least?Inner Rage, very rarely do I need to use this spell in any situation .
90 Worgen Warrior
PVE

Raiding

Auto attacks missing messing up our rage generation as fury and sometimes we get some REALLY bad RNG from missed white attacks.
Also when tanking on a warrior against caster mobs (most of ZG for example) our rage generation is terrible and really messes up our DPS/TPS while tanking caster mobs, this wasn't much of an issue when spell reflect wasn't set to a 25 sec CD with shield spec giving us rage.

I'm happy with warriors right now, I just hate the way rage works sometimes for fury with auto attacks missing and rage generation while tanking a caster mob really sucks too especially with the spell reflect nerf ):

See above

I like the fury rotation, it basically rotates around bloodthirst which is a 3 seconds cooldown, very similar to pally tanks but not in a bad way.

PLEASE take shouts off the GCD just like how bloodrage used to be for us pre 4.0

Make shattering throw not be a personal DPS loss like it is for fury switching to battle stance and casting doesn't seem fun to me at all while I'm dpsing in raids just to boost everyone elses DPS except mine.

As fury most of the abilities are pretty straight forward, I do however dislike demoshout being on the GCD when there is no one else to apply a similar debuff in raids, pally tanks easily apply same debuff as T-Cap and Demo shout just from a talent vindication.
Edited by Wreck on 9/12/2011 10:41 AM PDT
85 Tauren Warrior
PvE

Raiding/Heroic Raids

N/A

Physically applying Demoralizing Shout/Thunder Clap.
I'd prefer to not see warriors take on the DK tanking model. If I wanted to play as a Blood DK, I wouldn't be playing a warrior.

I enjoy the massive amount of mobility that warriors have, and enjoy our versatility as tanks in general. I really hope that the focus isn't taken away from our mobility in future patches to generalize us with other classes.

Any raid encounter that requires less than 2 tanks. Likewise I would imagine for most DPS in a raid environment, raid encounters that make them play as a tank.

Prot - On single target fights, rend and thunderclap feel very inefficient. Using rend is a borderline damage/threat loss on single target, and applies no helpful debuff. Thunderclap is also a dps/threat loss, especially on single target, but it applies the 20% attack swing debuff when nobody else does/can. I'd like to see the 20% debuff tied in with Rend potentially, and maybe a glyph/talent to increase rend's duration.

Fury - I try to play fury as little as possible now, however I have played it during t11 heroic content and during BC/wrath. My main complain with Fury today is that WW is no longer part of Fury's main rotation. WW was something that made playing a fury warrior fun to me before it became an all out AoE attack, instead of a multi-cleave. WW was fun not only for the character animation, but also any boss fight with a couple adds (such as staghelm) could be cleaved down without the warrior making a big change to their rotation (WW/cleave instead of BT for instance). WW was just part of the natural rotation, and cleave was subbed in for HS.

Any additional mobility is good. Rallying cry was a nice addition to Warrior raid CD's, but I'd also like to see one exclusively for prot warriors, something weak so we're not too overpowered, such as a shout on 2-3 minute CD that reduces the damage of all incoming sources for 10 seconds to all players within 30 yards. Or similarly, a raidwide 10% damage reduction CD.

Rend, TC, Demo shout (when applied by others).

90 Undead Warrior
We are the only class that needs to use a GCD before combat (Either one of the Shouts or charge) i would say that removing the Shouts from the GCD would be the best.
Or maybe we could have 5 or 10 rage at all times when not in combat, then when we are in combat allow it to drop to 0.
Edited by Revolution on 9/12/2011 10:24 AM PDT
90 Human Warrior
Mostly PVE, but occasional PVP

Heroics,and Current raiding.

Arena(Not much recently) and Battlegrounds

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could
be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
|
Disarming Bladestorm and shield wall/block. Slam being on a cast time,Shattering throw being a 5min CD with a Cast time.

Our high mobility from Charge, Intercept and Intervene

Not scaling as well with our primary stat as other classes, and the seemingly constant nerfs that warriors get.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities
are used to maximum efficiency.)

Warriors are the only class without automatically applied tanking debuffs, or an easy way to apply them(Death Knight's Outbreak) As it stands now, i have to get threat first, and then debuff the target, which means i take more damage at the start of a pull, and waste 2 GCD's.
Second, the +20% damage taken during recklessness is out of line(my perception) with other classes longer CD damage increase(Paladin Wings, Vendetta, even Pillar of Frost). I also think it should be returned to 100% crit chance, because it no longer bypasses Resilience.

Separate ability modifiers for PVE and PVP so warriors can compete with Rogues, mages, and Shadow priests on a single target fight, without wrecking the balance of power in PVP
A short term, short cooldown(1 min) DPS cooldown, Similar to Pillar Of Frost(Death Knight). Deadly Calm is great, but it doesn't actually increase how much damage we do, it just increases how many Heroic strikes we can fit in in a 10s window without increasing how much rage we use(3, because it puts Inner rage on a shared CD). It boils down to a paltry 60-80k damage from our 2min CD.
Change to stances so abilities are not linked to stances, Similar to a Death Knight.
Battle/Commanding shout off the GCD
Challenging Shout on a shorter CD
Thunder Clap on a shorter CD coupled with a moderate damage buff. to help with our AOE snap threat, we have to rely on rend to get/keep AOE threat.

Strike, Shattering throw.
Edited by Polymemnetic on 9/12/2011 11:01 AM PDT
85 Worgen Warrior
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both pvp to a lesser extent

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Mostly raids

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
None

# What makes playing your class more fun?
Really I just like everything about a warrior

# What makes playing your class less fun?
Being outgunned by paladins

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Pretty good since the threat buff i am considering a respec to drop some aoe talents

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
A tank legendary

# What spells do you use the least?
Disarm - almost everything is immune in pve
Intervene - basically just use it to move about the battle faster
Vigilance - sometimes i forget i have it since it isnt important in fights with no ot or heroics
86 Dwarf Warrior

PvE

Raiding

First, the fact that as protection in order to do competitive sustained aoe you must first apply rend. If this was automatically applied via a protection talent it would relieve some frustration. Shield Block and Spell Block being on the same ability, to incorporate Spell Block into say Spell Reflect where it either reflects the spell, or reduces damage you take if the spell can not be reflected would be awesome.

Mobility, charge intercept intervene heroic leap

No longer having to really work for threat.

The warrior rotation for tanking, has always been rather spamy, less so now than where it was. I enjoyed almost always having something to press to maximize my threat, and some of the proposed changes mentioned in the developer water cooler concern me.

Intervene possibly working as more of a raid cool down rather than a single person. Or rather safeguard actually being useful.

Mocking Blow

Edited for clairity
Edited by Aidian on 9/12/2011 10:40 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]