(Locked)

87 Night Elf Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE mostly.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics, some raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Battle Grounds
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Please remove the honor/Rep requirement on some skills. It makes those skills COMPLETLY useless after you hit 85. There are some good skills that would benefit from this across the board.

What makes playing your class more fun?
I like the mobility in battle that a warrior has compared to other classes. I can be in the thick of battle and spot a caster and get to him fast. Then Leap back.
What makes playing your class less fun?
No Agro dumps!! We draw alot of attention in PVE and have no real way to drop that agro other then if you a Night elf Using Shadowmeld. This is the ONLY reason i have a NE and not a Worgen Warrior. Also our healing compared to other classes is horriable. Even rogues have a better regen skill.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Rotation seems good. No real complaints except the CG's on our Globals. Some seem a bit long considering most fights are over in minutes. Alot of our skills seem to be completly based on Raid encounters.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Make one handed weapons more viable. As well as Fist weapons. It sucks seeing every warrior with the same weapons. Allow us to be able to weild more then two handers effeciently. I would love seeing a Claw warrior or more single handed fury warriors.

What spells do you use the least?
Inner Rage as well as Shattering throw. Heroic Leap is so buggy its crazy. Sucks when you have to get some where having ot activate it two or three times because the ground is slightly higher. If i can walk in a straight line to the point i should be able to jump there.

1 hour ago

87 Night Elf Warrior
I think this area is for warriors.
85 Dwarf Warrior
What type of content do you focus on?
----- I am purely a PvE player. Haven't liked PvP really ever, though I do miss old school AV.

If PvE, what type of PvE?
----- Raiding is my focus in end game. Grinding of dailies isn't very fun, but I am fine with leveling (which is why I have so many characters).

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
----- I honestly can't think of any quality-of-life issues. As long as you don't remove REAL Fury Warriors again (like you did in Wrath), I will be good.

----- I just like the idea of running into the middle of dudes and tearing them up with my axes or fists or whatever.

----- Having a string of misses and then having my damage plummet for awhile from no rage, while all the mana users are passing me by on the meters.
----- Having to just sit there, or run around while something is flying, knowing that my thrown weapon isn't doing anything much to help.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
----- I have no real issue with my rotation, other than the fact that once I get a string of misses, I have no rotation. Well, that and the fact that Raging Blow sucks in comparison to anything else. I do use it, but it's because of my set bonus to add damage or whatever based on a 3x stack of Raging Blow. We shouldn't have an ability that is only somewhat worthwhile because a set bonus gives it something special. It should be worth using all the time and THEN have something special for bonuses.

----- This is actually something I'd prefer for all classes. A melee AND ranged option just for those times when they are needed in PvE. When we all need to stack, have ranged users (especially Hunters) be able to do something like 75% of their normal damage before they move out. Allow Warriors to be able to throw weapons kind of like a Barbarian in Diablo 2, based on their attack power and being able to do like 75% of their normal damage. DON'T need to have that extend into PvP.

----- Raging Blow - If I don't have a set bonus that helps it, and if I am not currently maxed on stacks.
----- Shattering Throw - I am never in Battle Stance.
----- Heroic Throw - If I am dpsing, I have no reason to use it outside of when something takes to the air, and then it's just once before it lands usually.
----- Cleave - Like Heroic Strike, it is a rage dump, but it's also one of our only AoE abilities, and with rage sometimes being an issue, sometimes you can only use Whirlwind because you don't have the rage for both.
----- Whirlwind - Used to be a mainstay for the Fury Warrior to use it even in single-target combat, but then it was nerfed into oblivion so that we could have that useless ability Raging Blow.
----- Inner Rage - I very rarely even have the kind of rage generation needed to even use this ability for anything.

Overall my feeling about stuff like Heroic Strike, Cleave, Whirlwind, etc was that Cleave and Heroic Strike were taken off the "next attack" style based off of those in our class suddenly using bigger and slower weapons. I understood it at the time mostly because my own style (SMF) was completely removed from the game out of short-sightedness by the developers, and that meant none of the "Fury" Warriors (TG isn't real Fury) would have bothered using a next attack ability as a rage dump. I just don't understand why we had to lose Whirlwind at the same time. The "feel" of Fury has changed over the years into being more of a chaotic Warrior that spins around hacking at everything wildly, to feel more like an Arms Warrior who is all about order.
85 Goblin Warlock
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both, though I've had to basically abandon my warrior for arenas due to viability issues this season at 2400+ rating (replaced by any other melee results in better comp).

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids, tanking.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas, BGs and rated BGs.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Relying on spamstring, which is the worst slowing effect in the game. It is next to impossible to peel some classes off my healers or teammates because even when I hamstring them, if a slow is on me it is usually more effective (60-70% versus hamstrings 50%) and they continue to walk away from me while hamstrung. Not to mention these better slows are usually passively applied, costing no resources or thought.

Charge jumping - being that we have no slowing effects that can actually keep us on a target for more than a few seconds, being unable to even reach them with charge makes us have next to no uptime against people that know how to play.

Scaling issues - we no longer scale nearly as well as other classes. Critical strike, being our most valuable stat as arms, does next to nothing for strength based plate classes. Agility classes get most of their critical strike from their primary stat, agility, whereas we get none. This means that rogues now in full ruthless often have 35+% critical strike chance, before talent modifiers (which give them an insane amount of crit for backstab, ambush), whereas my full 384/391 warrior is at 7% unbuffed. We rely on criticals to put out pressure, resulting in horrible RNG at times since our crit chance is so low.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Mobility.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Relying on constant dispels, freedom, and so on to even be able to reach a target. Having only 3-4 seconds of uptime before being peeled for 10 seconds. Getting pillared all day because hamstring is useless.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Arms rotation is currently fine, the reliance on colossus smash for damage is kind of lame though, considering it got nerfed to the ground in PvP. This means I'm critting ferals/holy paladins for next to nothing. It's especially annoying because when colossus smash gets parried/dodged by the agility based classes (who have insane passive dodge) it means we have no damage for a long time. This, coupled with the ramp up required for stacking lambs, and it is some insanely frustrating RNG at times.

Tanking rotation is fine.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Fix charge jumping. Give us some utility besides damage. Every other melee class has some sort of instant ranged CC or ability to influence the game. Warriors have become so dumbed down and single dimensional that all we can do is tunnel something and do 'average' damage for the few seconds we're able to connect. Mortal strike used to be important, and it was given to everyone and nerfed to oblivion. Necrotic strike, which is insanely powerful was then given to only one class.

■What spells do you use the least?
Whirlwind.
85 Orc Warrior

PvP, PvE on weekends or alt clears with main guild.

Heroic 25 man Raids

BG's and arenas

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
N/A

The brute force melee style of the class.

The mobility of the class with current enemy snares.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Arms PvE Dps requires stance dancing for max DPS which makes it a fairly more difficult rotation to keep up with than furry.

Buff's to mobilty and damage for both PvE and PvP
Strike
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both, but mostly PvE

TANKY

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics, although not always entirely by choice. My guild was started as just a bunch of irl friends, and we just happen to be awesome at raiding. So now we're the top raiding guild on the server (I know, it's not much on an RP server)

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Mostly just pvp for fun, always as prot and as Flag Carrier Extraordinaire (4.2k resil in mostly s9 gear)

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
not much i can think of, sometimes feel a bit rage starved on a pull, but that's not a real concern since threat doesn't matter even more now.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
Having a big bag of tricks; being the Maverick tank.

Having block cap so close, makes me strive for it.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
Not being able to use a lot of those tricks in Raids (spell reflect, disarm, stuns). Have to stance dance to use Hamstring, and risk being crit; miss shield slam dazing.

Sometimes i wish i could just grab all the talents in my spec; you can stop trying to make us feel like unique snowflakes, or add more specs (exponentially increasing in cost).

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Maximum efficiency doesn't have much over a basic rotation: SS > Revenge > Devastate (spamming HS)
Weaving in Conc Blow and Shockwave and Rend will give a little more dps/threat, but it just isn't worth the added complexity. I prefer the basic rotation, that i can do without looking at any button and focus on the battlefield.

So rotation is good as-is

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
A different 31 pt ability more useful in raids, or a revising of Shockwave.
ie: Shockwave does hella damage divided amongst the targets it hits.

Larger window for Impending Victory, give it an ICD to compensate

# What spells do you use the least?

Conc Blow, Shockwave, Disarm, Spell Reflect, Rend - see above

For the person talking about Strike - it's intended as an ability for low level Warriors until they get their specialization ability at level 10. That's why it doesn't scale; basically replacing heroic strike at low levels.
90 Night Elf Warrior

PvE

Heroics/Raids/Other (Retro-raids)

BGs

When I vision the warrior, I don't imagine a cost for shouts and berserker rage. When you shout loudly or outcry before battle, it makes you build up your rage, not put it at a cost to one's self. Another aspect of the warrior is its ability to wield different weapons besides just swords and axes. Medevil warriors carry expertise in polearms, maces, and spears as well. A warrior should be one that is very intimidating with some visual mobility... not to keep them in range for so long. Clearly, my vision is that warrior should be the forefront of the battle and not for a burden cost.

The ability to have that quick mobility from one side to another in dire situations. The ability to rack up my rage and pack a huge punch with my cooldowns with unleashed damage. The ability to carry giant 2-h weapons in my hands to knock the hell out of people's ways. Lastly, to AoE like madness when I cannot be stopped.

It becomes less fun when the mobility gets taken away or when I feel that I am kite in the air without being able to fight back. The issues of heroic leap and the shouts on GCD makes it tough to build up that extra situational rage needed for my unleashed damage. The lack of unique weapons is bothering me as well. I sure love to 2h polearm someday. (think soul calibur)

Rotation as a Fury is quite decent except the shouts need to be off GCD to make 2-set pc bonus to work. Also, heroic leap being so buggy in my starting rotation really annoys the hell out of me for that extra punch at start. Overall, the rotation is easy to master but it all comes down to rage management (which requires shouts to be off GCD).

A warrior would be greatly unique with 2h polearms or spear to bring its uniqueness like a rogue with daggers and fists. The ability to bring back its mobility and necessary GCD shout reductions to bring that extra punch is needed to get back into the fight rather than wither us to near death. With our dependency on others to keep us alive, us warriors should be the strongest protectors next to paladins... we need something to survive a bit longer while trying to make the final blow. Lastly, a possible more unique utility for not just for other melee classes but for spell users with outcry.

Inner rage (useless), Heroic throw (useless.. situational), Heroic Strike (used when 70+ rage) and doesn't do anything unique, whirlwind (too much cost and only for trash sadly).

Thank you for reading.
Edited by Rayuz on 9/12/2011 10:42 AM PDT
90 Orc Warrior
PvE

10 Man Raid, occasional heroic when I can stomach it.

Stance dancing for abilities needs to be looked at again. Disarm shouldn't have a stance req.

Mobility, swinging around two-handers

Fights that seem to excessively punish melee in comparison to ranged

Arms and Prot are fine, Fury has proven to be way too proc based to make me want to play it full time.

Fixing heroic leap to be usable on more types of terrain, either make the shouts a full time buff or take off the gcd.

Shattering throw needs to be looked at, a very situational button that could probably have its uses crafted into talents that would modify heroic throw to perform the same duties (invuln dispels for pvp, armor debuffs for pve) and altering the cast time for appropriateness (cast time for pvp, instant for pve).
Inner Rage has been useless this whole expansion.
Edited by Samae on 9/12/2011 10:44 AM PDT
90 Dwarf Warrior
PVE
Raids
Pathing issues on Heroic Leap and Charge.
I really love Heroic Leap it gives me a lot of options for mechanics as a DPS and as a tank.
I'm happy with it
To see mastery be worthwhile again for Fury. What you guys did to it was such a hackjob and it's really makes the stat unfun. Does anyone have lower base mastery than Fury Warriors?
Stuff like Disarm or Demo shout. Disarm just really provides no added values on raid bosses, and Demo Shout is such a pain to keep up I usually just let the other tank handle that debuff. Demo shout is a pain by the way because of the miss chance on it, I'll find myself spending multiple GCDs trying to put it up or refresh it. I really wouldn't mind if the solution here was that I had to think about threat stats again btw.
Edited by Gulvak on 9/12/2011 10:44 AM PDT
85 Gnome Warrior
PVP

Arenas 2600 Rated Bgs 2k+

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Utility and big numbers (hasn't been in a while). Intervening blinds, reflecting shatters (once every 20 sec blows), focus charge/intercept to interrupt.

a slow thats not up to par, inability to kill plate or mail healers unless they are terrible, stance dancing is old and all wars just use macros anyway to get what we want out of the different stances. Oh, and jumping charges.

It feels fine. Slam is a little clunky.

70% armor ignore from cs in pvp or a base line armor set that cs will drop any target to such as 10k armor. A better slow.... 60% would change everything! 15 sec spell reflect without the glyph. MS should go to 30% at least now that healers have 200% crits.

Inner rage. It wasn't good the first time and hasn't been good since. It is on the bars and gets used .01% of any arena game i play in.

Thanks for listening to the community, now how about some buffs on live :P
89 Draenei Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Arms Warrior. Primarily Heroic Dungeons. Some Tol Barad raid bosses.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs and Tol Barad

Rage still hasn't been normalized as talked about. Nerfs are still required to warriors in order to keep them from being too powerful in a new raid tier and having to work back up in damage.

There is also a lack of Crowd Control in an expansion that has an emphasis on CC.

What makes playing your class more fun? Arms is a viable damage spec now. The priority list/rotation is very reactionary which an active management system.

Lack of viable cooldowns. With Heroic Strike and Cleave being so expensive Inner Rage because less viable in content where Rage isn't flowing in. Deadly Calm really serves only as a chance to throw in a 10 second stream of Heroic Strikes and Cleave which don't increase DPS enough to rival something like Zealotry. Recklessness is nice but doesn't compare well to other DPS Boost cooldowns such as Avenging Wrath.

Along these lines the top of the Arms tree feels lacking in comparison to other final Talents. Bladestorm is a DPS loss if used on anything less than a 4 monster pack. By keeping us with an AoE in an expansion designed to get away from AoEs outside of raids it becomes an ability rarely used unless the party you are in outgears the dungeon you're in completely and disregards Crowd Control entirely.

Constantly being re-adjusted before every patch due to normalization is also disheartening To see a DPS loss so as not to over run the new content has been going on since Wrath if not earlier.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Currently the rotation is enjoyable and engaging. Sometimes waiting for Overpower to proc more gets a little tedious but that is a personal issue rather than a rotation issue.

Redesign of Bladestorm to fit into the philosophy of the expansion better.
Some possible CC for Warriors even if it only works on a specific monster type
Less adjusting before a new patch to try to "normalize" the dps of the class
Another more viable DPS cooldown

Bladestorm (At least in PvE)
Inner Rage
Heroic Strike
Cleave
Edited by Tomuraan on 9/12/2011 3:54 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Warrior
A threat dump of some sort is desperately needed. There are times when I burst up to around 95% threat, especially against tanks that are not as geared or skilled as me, and when that happens my options are really either A) stop attacking altogether and let my threat drop a bit, or B) die. While option B is, as my guildmates say, the ultimate threat dump, it's not an option for reasons that should be obvious. Option A is only marginally better, because it's typically a temporary solution at best (especially against the aforementioned "weaker" tanks). Eventually my threat will creep up again, and I'll have to stop again. A personal threat dump would be very helpful, especially since we're one of the few classes without one.
85 Orc Warrior
PVP.
Mostly arena and BG, though I do enjoy world pvp.
[
b]What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.[/b]
In terms of QoL the biggest issue I have is heroic leap. Yes, I know, dead horse now turning into mush, but anytime I hit that button I cringe with the knowledge that it will very likely not work. I've nearly pulled it off my bar a number of times but then I think "well maybe I might need it on a perfectly flat area", which in hindsight is a sad, sad thing.

I've mentioned the HL issues, but in relation to that is a lack of mobility. There was time when warriors were very nearly unkitable, and were the melee "anti-caster" class. I understand the frustration this created, but the nerfs to mobility went so far the other way that warriors are now nearly powerless to act against any kiting class unless they have a pocket dispeller. I understand that the game isn't balanced 1v1, but I also feel like no class should have a 0% chance to win against another, and that is the situation warrior is in right now against an equally geared frost mage. No chance. They can make 100 mistakes and still win. That's not fun.

While I know this will never happen, the other thing that makes my class not fun is not being able to play offensive PVP as prot. Sad face++

Actually here I'm very happy. There are always buttons to push, always a path to go down, and the "best" path is the one that good players go down. If anything, arms is a tiny bit too "bursty", but that has to be the case because of our mobility issues. Anytime we catch up with someone we MUST put out as much DPS as possible in the short window we have. The trouble with this is that the burst is hugely synergistic with any other class that can hold someone in place.

My only other "concern" is hamstring. For the love of Elune, build that slow into one of our attacks or add a serious damage component or something. No other class is forced into including a zero damage slow (which wastes a GCD) into their rotation. And without hamstring, our time on target would be even lower than it is now.

Cleave, Whirlwind. Honestly don't use Bladestorm unless as an escape, it hits like a wet noodle. Our 31 point talent is basically the gnome racial with butter knives.
90 Orc Warrior

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    90% of my time is now in PvE content. This is down from Vanilla when
    World PvP Adhoc events such as the War of Darkshore (Tauren Mill vs.
    Darkshore).

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    Heroics for Valor & JP. Other PvE includes achievement farming and
    profession development

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    For PvP, I occasionally play Battlegrounds or world PvP events
    (For the Horde)

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    When I run heroics as a Fury DPS, I feel very like my very existence
    hinges on Recount. I have no other purpose other than damage. I
    cannot crowd control, I cannot provide long term buffs, I cannot aid
    other players easily. Based on the stereotype that Tanks are expected
    to be instance party leaders, I would like to see a buff from warriors
    like "Strategist" which grants an increase to Hit, Haste, or Crit for the party. Visualizing a crowd control ability is harder with warriors,
    but I would like to see something like "Dumbstruck" (think Flashbangs)
    which would render the target stunned until damage is dealt.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
    Being able to go from mad DPS Machine in an instance to tank
    without having to switch characters. I like being able to step or
    step down as needed. I like that in PvE Content, such as farming
    Volatile Air from mobs, I can tackle 3-5 at a time and speed up
    farming. It's alot harder to do on my caster alts. Too squishy.

• What makes playing your class less fun?
    Knowing there is nothing I can do when it comes down to a life
    or death situation. There is no escapability, no way to suddenly drop
    from combat or reduce threat if I need to. Knowing that if poop hits the
    fan, all I can do is see how much damage I can cause on my way down.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    Warriors have more of a priority rather than a rotation, that is what
    I love about my class. My priority consists of about 6 to 7 abilities
    that I'm constantly watching. I think that's plenty for most fights,
    too many more and I cannot focus on the display to make sure I'm in
    position or need to move. Too many less and it gets stale.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Crowd Control, Escapism, and a party buff. Make dps warriors feel
    like they have othe rolls besides rawr dps.

• What spells do you use the least?
    Shattering Throw, Hamstring, and Whirlwind. These are situational
    at best. Shattering Throw is only useful when the dps gained will
    out-weigh the lost dps and rage from switching stances to use it.
    Hamstring is another where I might use it as my escapism or to
    hold someone down in PvP. But not really useful in PvE Instancing
    content. Whirlwind is very handing when we are pulling 8 packs, but
    is horrible for small pulls or boss fights.
90 Undead Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] I focus on PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] I find myself doing Heroics, as there isnt much for raiding. I occaisonally do the lvl 80 raid.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? I find that not being able to use certain abilities in certain stances makes for a large QoL issue. Should I go Battle for Shattering throw and loose my Threat against trigger happy dps? In order to maximize AoE dps as arms during a long trash pull, I constantly have to switch between Berserker Stance and Battle Stance for Thunderclap and WW. In addition, I dislike not having a reliable, short-duration healing ability as Protection.

What makes playing your class more fun? Whacking things. Hard.

What makes playing your class less fun? Downtime when Im not whacking things.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? As arms, the emphasis on Mortal Strike causes missing a MS to feel very bad. In addition, there is a lack of short cooldown direct damage increasing abilities on a single target. Recklessness can only be used once per fight generally, Deadly Calm simply allows for an additional 5-6 Heroic Strikes, which, without the Insight Talent, is not a great dps boost. Shattering Throw is a personal dps loss after obtaining Colossal Smash. As prot, I feel that I have a large number of things to keep track of, such as using Thunderclap every 13 or so seconds in order to keep up Rend as a dps increase, using Shield Slam, Shockwave, and Revenge on cooldown for maximum dps, timing Shield Block to be used after Shockwave, using Concussion Blow before Shockwave for maximum stun time, ect. I often forget to use Cleave/Heroic Strike as Protection

What’s on your wish list for your class? 1 talent required for 100% rend refresh on TC. 2 points for Insight instead of 3. Less of the 50/100% type talents.

What spells do you use the least? As protection, since the Spell Reflect nerf, I rarely use Spell Reflect. I also find that I never use Retailiation, no matter my spec. As arms, Deadly Calm isnt used very often, as I find myself having a surpluss of rage which can generally only be spent with Inner Rage. (Lvl 80 twink with Hurricane and maxed out Lifeblood, I find myself with 60-70% haste on bosses)
90 Tauren Warrior
Will re-post in appropriate format
Edited by Raurruck on 9/13/2011 4:32 PM PDT
55 Gnome Death Knight
Pve, since pvp is horribly unbalanced
Do raids some time, but since some mechanics hate melee alot more than range... well have to sit out a lot.
Sunder/debuffs need to last as long as other classes... 3 min druid sunder vs warrior. Also has no feel of being unique any more>_> every melee class besides us has something special.
Ability to destroy things!
Pve: Too many anti melee abilities... PvP: getting out cced/kited when other class can outcombo any cooldown.
It's ok, slam is too much rng luck though for dps.
Add grind stones back in game to give warriors a unique feel again..., +bleed damage etc..
Cleave? pretty much not worth the rage cost.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]