(Locked)

85 Troll Warrior
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
n/a

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
ARENA, BG

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
n/a

What makes playing your class more fun?
-mobility and being able to stay on target

What makes playing your class less fun?
-not being able to kill healers, ever. (mortalstrike/ furious attacks 10%?? really blizz, really)
-being kited half way across the world
-getting shyt on ^

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Fury pvp; its fine just wish the hit cap wasnt so rediculously high, being rage starved isnt fun

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Fury (SMF)
-lower hit cap
-replacing "raging blow" with "bloodthirst" in the 'War Academy' talent (arms tier) so single minded fury can benefit aswell. this would balance out titans grip and single minded fury, considering raging blow is really weak as SMF (prety much a rage dump).
-SPELL REFLECTION. 25s?! WHY BLIZZARD WHY. common atleast 20s
-Furious Attacks/Mortal Strike; 50% to 10% was way too much considering the 200% healing crit. 20-25% would be nice
-Die by the Sword; useless vs casters, 20% to 40% spell reduction could actually make it viable in pvp, kinda like fury shield wall
-Intercept; 2 second stun (3s glyphed), its really hard to peel as fury
-Enraged Regeneration; a glyph to make it 2 minutes
-a ranged interupt/ a silence that doesnt require to spec prot

What spells do you use the least?
FURY (SMF)
-raging blow
-sunder armor (scaling with %'s made it useless)
-rend
-thunder clap
-inner rage
Edited by Scribblz on 9/24/2011 6:40 PM PDT
85 Troll Warrior
What type of content do you focus on?
-Majority PVE w/ PvP on weekends.

If PvE, what type of PvE?
-Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?
-Mainly Bg's, as I don't have what it takes to be a good arena partner.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
-Unless my slow is ALWAYS up, it seems I am 2 steps behind anyone I am trying to kill, having them JUST out of reach. We have charges as gap closers, but with how weak our slows are, nothing to keep it closed.
-Recklessness should not increase our damage taken. It is our burst DPS CD and having to take extra damage in a PVP situation forces us to basically not get to use it, limiting the amount of burst we have to just not enough.
-Unnecessary Macro requirements for certain spells that w/o them, CLEARLY separates pros from newbs.
-The Terrain issues associated w/ Heroic Leap. If I can normally jump/walk over a rock/fence, then I should be able to leap over it too.
-Our overall self-healing. ((Continued below))
-Auto attack issues. Shouldn't have to strap on '/startattack' to all of my spells to ensure that I am autoattacking so I have enough rage to cast a second spell.

-As I look back to when I was first lvling up during the days of BC, I'm very pleased w/ the overall changes made to the warrior and their survival. It was BRUTAL doing things on my own back in the day, and although there have been minor changes that were made for the worse, the overall direction the warrior has been moving has been great: up rather than forgotten.

-Being unable to maintain slows easy and seeming to always be 2 steps behind anyone I am trying to kill.
-Being the forgotten class. ((Nothing like when Cata first came out and the only epic Str ranged was a not easy to get BoE; but DK's, Pallies, and most everyone else got theirs just from the badge vendor. Plus, why is it that all of those relics and everything have prismatic sockets on them, but NONE of our ranged weapons have any sockets yet?))
-Having to trick out all of my spells w/ special macros just so I can play my class right.
-Looking over the way a warrior works and seeing that several spells/talents are just watered down versions of other classes.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
-I love our stat priorities/roto. With Mastery == Hit, it forces you to find that perfect balance between the two. Before, it was basically just spam Heroic Strike. Now it's more of rage/enraged management rather than trying to hit your buttons faster.

Most of these spells just come down to the restrictions to use them in combination w/ the narrow window of time for effective use:
1)Intimidating Shout
2)Challenging Shout
3)Intervene
4)Retaliation
5)Disarm
6)Shattering Throw
7)Spell Reflect

-Mortal Strike made arms. The healing debuff should be a stacking one of up to 3 times. Won't make it sudden OP, gives the arms warriors something else to have to manage ((which I hear is what they are LF)), and still bring the flavor back to arms.
-If Recklessness is our burst CD, then we shouldn't have to pay a penalty to use it.
-Inner Rage is never getting used. Since we are more about our rage management atm, IR could reduce the cost of Heroic Strike/Cleave down to 33% ((10 rage)) and leave their CD's at what they are at. This would allow us more leeway in when we can use HS/Cleaves in comparison to our status of how close we were to our rage cap.
-All three specs have a rage cap of 100. I see rogues/DK's over 100, why not a warrior spec?
-Heroic Leap needs to stop deciding when/where it will work. It's more PvP oriented, yet that's when you get to use it the least due to the terrain.
-Piercing Howl's duration is nothing. I hear people complaining about having to refresh Hamstring, yet PH has 40% the duration of Hamstring. It HAS to be followed up by a Hamstring, or else you'll be stuck having to spam this until the Hamstring is applied. Since you're not generating any rage from lack of auto attacks, you won't be able to. Needs be doubled to 12 seconds.
-Hamstring is lacking in many departments. First of all, Improved Hamstring needs to be available to Fury instead of exclusive to Arms. Fury lacks the ability to have any decent control during a fight, with intercept as our only charge and stun. Second, each point put into Imp. Hamstring should also increase the slow by another 10% as well as duration by 50%. This will balance it out with the other slows.
Edited by Bahungwinaw on 9/25/2011 8:58 PM PDT
85 Troll Warrior
-Blood and Thunder should have the ability to refresh the duration of Hamstrings and Demoralizing Shouts as well. Two spells that blow having to waste GCD's refreshing. ((Understandably the refreshing of a Hamstring through a Blood and Thunder will not trigger the possibility of immobilization)) A thought is to redesign the talent to 3 points. Each point unlocks Demoralizing Shout, Rend, and then Hamstring. There are many other talents in the Prot tree that can be redesigned to do the exact same effect, but be just one point less.
-Why cast Bladestorm in Arms when I can cast it in Berserker? Damage needs to be increased 5% minimum. ((It's not like I'm able to Duel-Wield anything when I have the ability to use that spell anyway))
-If Hit == Mastery, there should not be as many rage generation issues as we have when stacking Mastery. Mastery needs to help benefit rage generation in Fury.
-Challenging Shout is outdated. The range is pitiful and the fact that after those 6 seconds, the mobs will go back to what they were doing makes it virtually useless. Double the range and make it a real taunt. To compensate, bring it back to a 10 minute CD. Not like anybody ever uses this anyway.
-Intimidating Shout is outdated. Either the damage required to break the fear should be higher, or the glyph should at least remove all dots from the target as to not instantly break the fear.
-Lessen the requirement of macros and restrictions to our spells. I shouldn't have to enter defensive stance just to taunt. I shouldn't need to research computer programming to figure out how to easily swap out my shield, toss up a CD, and then go back to what I was doing. I shouldn't need to strap on '/startattack' to all my spells to make sure that I will still be generating rage upon using said spell. This makes a warrior a MUCH harder class to just "pick up and play."
-Our charges need a three second 15% movement speed increase after use so to alleviate a lot of issues with them.
-Die by the Sword is groovy against melee, but needs something against those pesky casters when it procs. 25%-40% magic reduction would be nice.
-Shattering throw sounds nice, but still is lacking. By the time it is cast, that's already ~2 seconds of the invulnerability gone as well as alerting your enemy to what you are doing. ((And that's not even if you had to stance dance)) I'm a warrior, not a mage. Shattering Throw should be instant to alleviate the issue of having to stance dance just to use it as Fury.
-Pretty common one that was mentioned that better be fixed is our Battle and Commanding shouts being on the GCD. Since we're normally not breaking that glass unless of rage emergency, and especially after our new two set bonus, we're just wasting valuable seconds of burst.
-Lastly, I believe this leaves me left with our over-all self heals. It just seems specing completely into the ability to sustain oneself in a healer-less situation, just doesn't offer any relevant heals that would affect the battle. ((Outside of Enraged Regeneration, which is fine; and Victory Rush, which is kinda OP))
~The self-heals that come from Bloodthirst ((even after all the glyphs and talent points)) still is pathetic compared to a lot of other classes. Bloodthirst itself needs to also heal for 1.6% in addition to the .8% of each additional attack up to three, bringing it to a nice rounded 4%.
~Victory Rush is far too OP with how much it can heal for ((properly glyphed and speced)) instantly. That's one heal that needs to become a HoT of 3, 4.5, or ((hopefully not)) 6 seconds.
~Impending Victory looks SO awesome and yet it's SO lame. First you have to wait for 20% health, then only after using Devastate, you have only 25% chance to see it. Even worse, it's for only 5%. The worst part, you don't get the proc until you've pretty much already hit devastate again ((basically changing that from 25% to 12.5% chance of getting the proc since you're pretty much just spamming Devastate by this point for better chances to see the proc)). Combining the two base chances would change it so it's a flat 5% chance for the proc. which might sound kind of low; but if the heal itself was upped to between 8%-10%, ((as well as being a HoT rather than an instant heal)) that would perhaps balance it out. If not, then maybe it would have a 8%-10% chance to proc, but remain at the 5% healed.
~Blood Craze looks awesome; but even specing into this as a tank, which would mean it is proccing more than would be in a PvP scenerio, still yields heals that are very minescule in overall data. There is no point spending talent points on something that won't offer any help. Each point put into Blood Craze needs to also increase the proc by 7% - 8%. A 20% - 25% chance for a 4% heal over 5 seconds might actually make a difference in a fight or two and finally be worth specing.
Edited by Bahungwinaw on 9/26/2011 4:53 PM PDT
85 Tauren Warrior
there is one word can be said about this class, warrior died at the start of lich king.
even one button smashing arcane is more fun than arms.

my wishlist: make battle shout a damaging skill with zero cd, battle shout does 10k damage at a cost of 10 rage and it stacks up by 300% damage per stack, so the second BS will do 30k damage on 30 rage; 3 rd BS can do 90k damage on 90 rage. since warrior is capped at 100 rage, the 4th shout and after can do no more than 99,999 damage on 99 rage.
14 Tauren Shaman
  • What type of content do you focus on?

• PvP primarily

• If PvE, what type of PvE?

• -
  • If PvP, what type of PvP?

• Arena

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

• Hamstring's duration being so low, having to maintain grip and be able to reapply it without proccing the root
    Damage against High-Armor targets with the nerfed csmash, it's practically impossible to pressure holy paladins and resto shaman
    Spell reflect on such a long cd - means I'm sitting in a nova with a 60k shatter about to smash my face and there's nothing I can do about it.
    Charge jumping
    My grip overall, if there's a rogue on the other team, or anyone with a stronger snare, I'm likely to never make it to my target
    seeing nothing but dodge absorb dodge absorb 2000 on a feral druid in bear form that has over 200k health. !@#$
    And really I don't like having to pop reck to have a chance at killing a target

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• I used to like it's tool set, 2 stuns/gap closers, a formidable grip, great defense against melee and casters, and good damage. Now it feels like the ret paladin I played in s6 without the on demand burst.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• It doesn't stack up to other melee in arena, there's no reason at all to pick a warrior over a rogue or a feral, that mixed with the caster domination and relatively no way to deal with it leaves warriors stranded. Also the reliance on having the most current weapon to do any damage is offsetting, having to attain t2 before your damage is comparable to other classes isn't fun design.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”?

• I like it, it leaves room to sustain damage or to time out burst with taste for blood

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• I'd like a stronger snare, or one that lasted longer
    Charge jumping to be fixed
    Shield block(to be useful again) + Revenge spam from WOTLK PLEASE
    spell reflect cooldown nerf reverted, or able to reflect without weapon swapping
    parry rating comparable to dodge rating of ferals/rogues
    Most of all i'd like other classes be toned down to warrior levels.
    enraged regen to not require an enrage effect

• What spells do you use the least?

• Inner rage isn't on my bars, and demo shout and tclap don't do enough bang for their buck
    85 Goblin Warrior
    PVP
    If PvE, what type of PvE?
    N/A
    If PvP, what type of PvP?
    Arena, RBGS
    What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Heroic Leap is still broken, it should probably be fixed.

More utility and ability to deal with snares and probably a 10% damage buff. Bladestorm while a cool and useful ability it is pretty lack luster in damage.

Being snared for 3/4 of an arena round isn't much fun. Also, the Spell Reflect at 25 seconds makes the ability almost pointless I suggest a 15 second cool down. The damage increase on Reckless is an outdated mechanic and should be removed. Warrior slows compared to rogue or druid slows who basically auto apply in PVP are terrible. Everything should be 50% slows. 70% for a few seconds is fine example: the hunter trap glyph that slows for 70% for like 3 seconds. But, rogues always have 70% slows and its kinda ridiculous.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Its fine, we have plenty of abilities for a good rotation.

More snare breaking abilities, a 10% damage increase and removing the damage taken debuff with reckless

Probably Demo Shout
    Edited by Lancers on 9/25/2011 8:16 PM PDT
    90 Night Elf Warrior

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    • PvE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    • Heroic Raiding

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    • The rather RNG factor of a 'miss streak' in rage generation. This is because of the tier 12 two set bonus forcing us to use our rage generation ability as part of our normal rotation.

• The rage mechanic as a whole.

• Feeling helpless in any situation where spell damage is a concern.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    • Because of the current two-set bonus on tier, we have to babysit an ability which is on the GCD to increase our DPS, making an ability (shouts) a cumbersome part of playing a warrior, rather than a buff mechanic that had an added bonus. I am no longer allowed to use my shout when I need to, I must use it on CD every time, regardless of how I may want to use it later, if I want to play effectively.

• Making inner rage what it should be. The bonus that has been put on the upcoming tier 13 set is what inner rage should be now. Right now, it is a button you use in a rage dump situation, but you are only able to use it for a quarter of the time it is active. If the upcoming two set bonus were rolled into the ability at its base, it would be much more attractive to use. It wouldn't be an ability you simply macro into everything and use on CD, but something you would have to use with care taken to think about upcoming events (raid damage, or the lack thereof) and not something that is for the most part useless after the first three seconds of its activation.

• Shattering throw needs to have its stance requirement removed. It's a huge punishment to put a cast time on an ability for a melee class in the first place when its greatest affect is with raid damage. To keep it is Battle Stance only is to say it is a pvp ability, in which case, you should remove the physical damage increase from it and simply keep it for breaking Ice Blocks/Pally Shields.

Piercing howl (in pve) lost its luster this tier. It was semi-useful in a couple situations for t11, but its greatest use now is on Rhyolith slimes, and that is stretching the definition of useful.

• 90 Human Warrior
    FIX SPELL REFLECT

BRING BACK UNRELENTING ASSAULT DEBUFF

AS WE ARE, WARRIORS BRING NOTHING SPECIAL TO THE ARENA
    85 Human Warrior
    PvE - PvP very seldom, primarily for achievements, mounts

Zandalari Heroics and Raids, nothing else gives any valued gear. Raiding is not everyday or guaranteed so content feels thin once you are half geared.

BGs

Miss the Dalaran and Shattrath portals.
    Have always wondered about the ranged vs melee dps balance. The amount of damage that we can absorb does not seem to offset the extra damage we take by being at ground zero in every fight. We have many times more chances to be hit by melee strikes, cone attacks, and mob centered AoEs. We can't absorb a proportionally increased amount of damage to the increased amount of damage that we are exposed to. We certainly don't have a dps output increase that is commensurate with our increased exposure to attacks either. For these reasons raid pugs quite often specify that they are not interested in melee dps. Healers I know also complain about how hard it is when groups are heavy on melee dps. Arms is imo the most fun class to play, but I feel like the tradeoff is stacked against the melee classes in general.

Stringing together lots of moves fluidly

Arms is strongest against multiple targets in PvE, most raid fights are single target.

Cool. Working Slam in is awkward; the delayed attack feels like a lump in the pudding, usually ends up a low percentage of total damage done.

More drops that don't feature haste.

I may have never used Inner Rage. Slam is not a favorite.
    Edited by Dronglec on 9/26/2011 9:22 AM PDT
    85 Orc Warrior
    Bring me back : my unrlenting assault, MY MORTAL STRIKE ( where is my mortal strike effects? 10% really? come on blizz ¬¬ ), and my spell reflection... because 25 seconds vs one mage that snare me at each 3 seconds, not counting the outhers CCs like , deep freeze, polymorph and outhers, is not A SPELL REFLECTION ¬¬

please do not forget warrior , as u have done since Litch King was release, because this is how the all players here in this topic feel : The Forgotten Class!

-in arenas everyone kite us
    -since lich king warrior is EXTREMELY dependent on healers (paladins in special , for Freedom- if everyone kite us, it is obvious), and I , in one singular thinking here , hate to depend for outhers when outher classes dont need it
    -Give us mobility, its like ridiculous against mages in special, that in arena, dont let me move, I think that HEROIC LEAP could release any snare/entagle and all similar effects ( free warrior is over, but when kited , and it is NOT LITTLE HARD, warrior is a player less )

the only thing we ask to u blizzard is: Remember us Warriors , the forgotten class

AS WE ARE, WARRIORS BRING NOTHING SPECIAL TO THE ARENA... NOTHING!

by the way , inner rage sucks, and Intimidating Shout have very large coldown
    Edited by Grumrush on 9/26/2011 10:35 PM PDT
    85 Blood Elf Warrior
    > What type of content do you focus on? <

_Both

> If PvE, what type of PvE? <

_Mostly Heroics, the occasional Raid

> If PvP, what type of PvP? <

_Mostly Battlegrounds, the occasional Arena

> What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? <

_The way Charge/Intercept and Heroic Leap work are absolutely frustrating. Terrain changes and Charge-jumping opponents make these spells very unreliable and extremely infuriating when they fail to work properly.

_I like being able to switch between offensive play to defensive play on-the-fly, going from "I'm about to thrash you!" to "I'll defend you!" based on what the situation calls for.

_I do not like that we have to have specific gear in our possession (1Her + shield) in order to take advantage of very fun/useful abilities like Spell Reflect, Shield Block, and Shield Wall. While I understand that a 1Her and shield are integral parts of the logic behind these abilities, it is very clunky that Warrior players are forced to make weapon equip macros and incur extra GCD time in order to use some of our abilities in an effective, timely fashion.

_Not too many complaints, I look forward to seeing what you guys have in store for Protection with the new tanking philosophy in progress.

_I would very much like some more interesting ways to deal with ranged classes and spell casters. Right now, playing a Warrior against these classes is way too binary (primarily due to Charge/Intercept mechanics). As a Warrior, you are either on your target for a few seconds doing great damage or you are nowhere close to your target doing no damage. Also, Spell Reflect is our only real defense/counter against spell casters and (as I mentioned above) is very wonky to use if you are not Protection, and has an unnecessarily long cooldown (in my opinion).

_Shattering Throw, Inner Rage, Sunder Armor
    100 Human Warrior
    I would like to express a major concern.

I play PVE prot most of the time and you guys are ruining the gameplay, especially with T13 set bonus. It is already bad that I can't rely on Last Stand to save my life if I need to use the shout as raid cooldown, now you are making shield wall into a copy of paladin raid wall where I can't use it at my discretion and have to save it for raid CD? Even pallys have a separate button for raid wall.
    Yes, I am referring to this:
    •Protection, 4P -- Your Shield Wall ability now grants 50% of its effect to all party and raid members.

Shield wall is used in "OH CRAP" situations to save the tank, not timed to use as raid CD! What "genius" came up with this idea anyway to make all classes almost the same? Tank bonuses are the same, healing bonuses are the same... What's next - all dps bonuses will be exactly the same? Maybe stop being lazy about the development process?

STOP RUINING THE GAME by making stupid bonuses that make no sense for the person using them. Come up with something new and original like when you did when you cared about the game and development process - when it made the WoW that people enjoyed and didn't quit in 10s of thousands per day.

Oh, and 10/25 man same loot idea - WORST EVER. You created a monster of millions of small guilds 50% of which can't even fill their 10 mans and forced to pug every week. Alt 25 mans - forget it, there is no reason for those any more...
    Think about it - in WOTLK you had same "boring" ICC for a year, yet people stuck around and you had record number of subscribers with relatively low quit rate. It is because people had something to do in game - complete 10 man heroics, get 10/25 man achievements, raid 25s with their friends, do 10/25 man alt runs. A LOT of stuff to do.
    Now... clear FL in 1 night on mains, twice more on alts, remaining time - BORED.
    Edited by Relmax on 9/27/2011 1:28 PM PDT
    85 Human Warrior
    bring back intercept for arms... all we need for pvp everything else is fine. heroic leap is very nice but never works when needed which i do believe u guys did this for a reason. but to fix all intercept
    Edited by Projectsìx on 9/27/2011 3:25 PM PDT
    90 Human Warrior
    PVP

Bg's, Arenas.

Nothing really, keeping up shouts possibly, i don't exactly believe they should have cooldowns, id prefer just for berserker's rage to generate 20 rage instead of the shout.

Im a warrior, i run into a crowd with a pocket healer and destroy people. DPS anyway.. as i will explain in this post..

I can't do my job. My damage output vs healers is absolute trash. The healing reduction from "Mortal" strike is not nearly enough needed, its barely does anything. I would honestly prefer more damage than crap for healing reduction. Vs a holy paladin LOL dont even get me started. They can out heal an equally geared, or even an over geared warrior with just INSTANT CAST. That is ridiculous. My job is to kill things, single people, important targets such as healers; which i simply cant do because of my damage output.

Rotation is fine, it works fine with rage generation, and you can tweak it and not be a complete failure.

Either more healing reduction from "Mortal" ( more like peewee ) strike, or more damage from it, its horrible.

Slam, cleave. Cleave, just isn't really worth anything in pvp.
    Slam on the other hand, i would love to see incorporated in PVP. Right now, its like if you dont live right next to the server host its not a viable spell.
    100 Human Warrior

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Both

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Raids.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Arena, rated BGs, casual BGs.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• PVP: Too many of our abilities have a negative counterbalance that can completely undermine their usefulness. Spell reflect for example requires a shield which means using it requires 2 button clicks with a macro. Then, it only gives one charge on a 25 second cooldown, that too often is eaten by a pet or totem.
    While I like stances in general, I don't think it's very player friendly, especially for new players, that so many of our skills require macros to even function at a basic level.

Not only are we horrible at running away from other classes, we are also horrible at chasing down enemies that are running away. It's very frustrating that so many classes can just reset the fight on us and kill us.

My biggest frustration though is hamstring. Hamstring is the WORST, ie, lowest priority snare it seems. Anything will override it. I can't root a target with a second hamstring if I can never apply a first hamstring!

• I love the warrior design, i love having a unique resource and having mobility tools like charge.

• I know that "i do less damage" is not well received but I want to express my concern over that in a different way. I play arms, I like the rotation and the skills that I have. I don't like knowing that I would do much higher dps if I changed my spec, and that people are less likely to want me along since I'm not fury. I don't when people talk about warriors and what X means for them in pve, they only mean fury, because "arms is a pvp spec". I'm sure many classes deal with this, but it sucks for all of us.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• I enjoy the arms rotation. I like that it varies from fury, which is a lot like my other class (prot paladin)

• Arms should benefit more from haste and mastery, which could certainly make pve dps higher, without hurting pvp.
    More dps in pve for arms, without unbalancing pvp.
    Utility and survival that doesn't get counterbalanced and made almost pointless.
    Hamstring needs to not be overridden by every snare in the game, or improved hamstring needs to root when you hamstring a slowed target, not just a target slowed already by hamstring. Again, how can i root a target with a second hamstring, if I can never apply a first hamstring?!?!?
    Heroic leap, please let us "use that here".
    Taunt should be useable in any stance.

• [/ul]

Inner Rage.

90 Human Warrior

Both

Questing, Dungeons, Heroics, and Raids.

Battlegrounds

Not having to "Stance Dance" has been an improvement. People can still do it if they feel the need, but not having to to stay competative is good.

Simply being able to get in a fight and mix it up.

Rage starvation!! Having to wait while rage is being generated.
    Not being able to counter spellcasters effectively in pvp.

It's ok.

I would like a proper stun in the fury spec. Arms has Throwdown and Prot has Concussion Blow, but Fury doesn't have anything of that sort.
    Better rage generation.

That depends on what spec and stance I am using.
    85 Human Warrior
    PvP

Bgs RBGS
    What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
    Being endlessly snared by frost mages, with one counter ever two minutes... :/
    Being overshadowed by Ret paladins and Death knights
    Being the easiest class to be CC'ed, many classes have snare/root breaks, and stronger root/snares than us. Not to mention now almost every class has some type of sprint ability, while we lose Intercept (as arms warriors) to an almost useless ability. So if we are not in range, we are not doing what our class is meant to do. Having to rely soley charge makes pvp a real let down, as heroic leap is extremely unreliable.

To often Heroic Leap fails for no discernible reason, I have started calling it heroic vanish, but vanish seems to be working more often that not now.

What makes HAS MADE playing your class more fun IN THE PAST?
    The ability to Charge into combat, catching people unawares, and then using intercept to keep up that mobility. Being one of the select few classes that can apply real pressure to healers, (now that advantage is gone as well.)

Water down a lot of the DPS talents, "Warrior DPS is parsing too high" well, we are "warriors" right so we do our damage in your face, if we aren't in your face we don't do damage. Kind of self explanatory, it might be a problem in PvE where targets remain stationary, but in PvP it's not an excuse to neuter our damage against agile thinking opponents.

Charge and Intercept sharing a cooldown after having taken a REQUIRED talent in the arms tree. Especially when the reasoning for it is a broken ability that works about 20% of the time, and for fails for stupid reasons.

Mortal Strike only debuff healing by 10%, fells like a real slap in the face. It makes me feels as though you really want me to shelf my warrior. It's an insult, that's honestly how I feel about that change. It was our ONLY bread and butter, now its not even water, its just air.

Trivia: A person can Survive 3 weeks with out food, 3 days with water, and 3 minutes with out air. . . . . . . . . . . . .Think about it

Our skills have a lot of syngery, but they all lack that punch that seems to have been taken away from warriors, seeing as we frontline attack class, we deserve front like attack damage. Yes we are consistently out classed by ranged classes even in close quarters combat.

To gain some of our battlefield prowess back, after all we can't spell Warrior with out War.

Bladesotrm to be more"bladey" and "Stormy" I feel like Herod from SM will put us to Shame if he showed up in some BG's

Give us our front line pressure back, I feel like we are just bodies taking up space that a DK or Ret paladin could have taken.

To be able to apply snares as effortlessly as other classes, which have passive snares, just as strong, and last longer... seriously? not to mention they affect anyone touch by the Ability, like howling blast and chillbains............
    Intercept, Demo shout

After reading a lot of these feedbacks I get the consensus that we warriors are not happy with our current place in WoW. We have been ground down to a very blade experience from our once beautiful past where we A-rank class, but now we have been usurped by DK's Ret Paladins, who all just laugh at us now.
    Edited by Thaelzod on 9/29/2011 1:39 AM PDT
    This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]