<Learn to Play> LF Hunter, full time position

85 Human Warlock
As the title says, we're looking for a hunter; this is a full time raid spot. You need to be able to attend almost every raid (the occasional absence is fine, but please be available 95% of the time).

Please be able to provide WoL reports showing your ability.

Raid times: (Sun)-Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu, 9pm-12am EST (server time)

We’ll raid on Sundays if everyone can make it, but it’s not mandatory. We’ll push beyond the 12am end time if we’re close to killing a new boss or just want to finish farming things early.

If you're interested, please contact me in game via mail or whisper.

P.S.

Backup raid spots are available for any dps class, and for tanks on a case by case basis. Be aware, however, these are BACKUP positions and in no way guarantee you a raid spot on any particular day. You would not have any attendance requirement, and you would only raid if a main was unable to attend. In the event of a full time position becoming available, it will be possible for a backup to be promoted to a full time raider if the player is good enough and available for every raid. If you're okay with all of this and are still interested, contact me in game and we will discuss it further.
Edited by Babbilonius on 9/12/2011 3:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
bump spot still open
Edited by Babbilonius on 9/13/2011 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Shotdaddy imo.

Good luck recruiting!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I'm possibly the best hunter of all time you should try and recruit me. Unfortunately, as the best hunter I'm quite busy.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
i wish i seen this before i just transferd to another server :/
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
bump for good range dps.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fenris/Chuggles/advanced.

I can play BM if needed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fenris/Chuggles/advanced

/fixed

Links usually don't like to end in periods...
Reply Quote
31 Human Warlock
that made chuggles mad
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Wtfmoo shall do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]