Back on Top. We're the best around.

85 Draenei Shaman
Gorgonnash 3v3 ladder down, again. Why should you care? You shouldn't, we will be benevolent dictators.

So clearly, nothing is ever going to keep us down, because as I previously stated, we are the best around. Except for maybe Lhordaine's other team, ALL OF MY HATE AT ELE/AFF/HEALER! Also the 7 or 8 teams ahead of us on Rampage. We can only do so much first season as mage and resto shaman and second week as mls.

P.S Lhordaine and Lhordeign for President and Vice President of Gorgonnash.
Edited by Shockaholism on 9/12/2011 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Dai, Lhord, and Kitzel stopped at 2565, we keep our lead by three points today. It is a good day to not die.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
The Trade Lawmen rule gorg. begone pawn.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6cyDsuNx_U&feature=related
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
indeed :3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
This post needs more people above 2.2k on gorg. That would be some party with those six other teams.
Edited by Shockaholism on 9/13/2011 12:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Whats a Gorgonnash?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
09/12/2011 04:23 PMPosted by Shockaholism

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/116666424-4.jpg

Mickyward
Ruler of Gorgonnash
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
09/16/2011 08:37 PMPosted by Mickyward

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/116666424-4.jpg

Mickyward
Ruler of Gorgonnash

Why the hell would you x-fer to Darkspear when all the good players on Darkspear just x-ferred to Kel'Thuzad?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Friends
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
09/17/2011 04:09 PMPosted by Mickyward
Friends

Fair enough. Probably better than gorg either way.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Im glad I made your druid rage quit your team. You were the worst !@# ive ever played.

Also I like my t1 vicious wep

Phil taking the trash out again
Edited by Dangerphil on 9/18/2011 11:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I smell elk
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Never been a druid on my 3s, MLD just doesn't roll off the tongue like MLS. I am glad to hear tsg can kill resto druids though. I know everyone complains about how unkillable resto druids are so it warms my heart to see TSG was able to finally find a way to kill them.

I am relieved.

Though if you want to say that to them and not some other team you want the house two doors down. Tell them I said hello and they still owe me a cup of sugar.
Edited by Shockaholism on 9/19/2011 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Grats on Killing a resto druid, lol.

I decided to stop doing 3's because pvp on a resto druid right now is like munching on freshly sharpened razor blades, and because of the state of the game, not because of my partners, who are good players, good people, and my friends.

The fact that I can die through everything with no chance of doing anything about it is just silly. That game, I had full hots before you guys opened, barkskinned the opener, instantly trinketed Hammer into a 5 sec strangulate and 2.5 second hammer, and died in those ~7 seconds without being able to NS or tree form, through full hots and barkskin. Nothing in the world can save me from that when dks can AMS/IBF/Pillar to prevent cc, and pallies can just bubble if they see cc on the way and still do good damage with wings up. When you guys score a kill in the first 10 seconds with nothing I could have done to stop it, it's pretty lame to call us out. I played that as perfectly as I could have outside of pre-treeing before you opened, which I couldn't know to do as most ret/dks save cooldowns for the SECOND hammer (though I probably would have if we had played you again). Not to mention, you guys feast on resto druids, though I doubt you've seen any. That would be like us bragging about beating a warrior team.

Also, pretty much every good player agrees that MMR is messed up and queueing is pretty pointless. When our team goes a combined 6-5 against snutz's team and filovirus' team and loses points, something's wrong with the ladder.

So, grats on killing the worst spec in the game right now, though I don't think it's fair to call my partners out when you guys were literally immune to cc the entire time you were killing me - ret/dk is a hard counter for us. If you're gonna pick a fight, pick one with me. =p Tell ME what I could have done better, other than psychically figuring out you'd pop every single cooldown on the opener and pressing tree form before you opened (which probably wouldn't have saved me anyway, lol). You're a good player, honestly, and I've read a lot of your dk posts on AJ and they've seemed pretty intelligent. I'd think you'd know enough to realize that you guys just pulverize resto druids and that with a holy paladin instead of a priest (second hammer, second wings, etc) that you'd won the game before the gate even opened.
Edited by Kitzel on 9/19/2011 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
!@#$ just got real
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
lol
Edited by Dangerphil on 9/20/2011 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]