this is enough

85 Blood Elf Paladin
ok serious now, this is enough. stupid effin allies on my server seem to live off of causing grief for my hunter. 3 times now in as many days you $#*&^%@# have killed Skitterflame right in front of my eyes. after killing me. repeatedly. for what? 25g? the joy of being a complete d#$@&*? and it doesnt seem to be central to this server, ive noticed it on other servers too. what is it with you guys, that mob is SPECIFICALLY for hunters to tame. THATS IT! STOP KILLING IT!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Nope.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
ok serious now, this is enough. stupid effin allies on my server seem to live off of causing grief for my hunter. 3 times now in as many days you $#*&^%@# have killed Skitterflame right in front of my eyes. after killing me. repeatedly. for what? 25g? the joy of being a complete d#$@&*? and it doesnt seem to be central to this server, ive noticed it on other servers too. what is it with you guys, that mob is SPECIFICALLY for hunters to tame. THATS IT! STOP KILLING IT!

Dats me!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
and wish upon you many terrible things which could get me banned if mentioned.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
y u so mad? skitterflame is lame. get a spider that isnt colored after a mob.
Reply Quote
Well now i know why i nvr see Skitter up....Guys honestly i got np with u killing ppl or spawn camping its part of a pvp server...But leave the rare spawns alone....by killing skitter not only are u greifing Horde hunters but also ally who may want an opportunity to tame as well....

And as far as skitter being lame that's not the point its a taming challenge
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
skitter is one of the last 2 i have left to tame. him and skarr. and ive had 3 chances to tame him but you guys always come by and kill me, then him.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
managed to get Skitter while he was up this morning before work.
Reply Quote
Well now i know why i nvr see Skitter up....Guys honestly i got np with u killing ppl or spawn camping its part of a pvp server...But leave the rare spawns alone....by killing skitter not only are u greifing Horde hunters but also ally who may want an opportunity to tame as well....

And as far as skitter being lame that's not the point its a taming challenge

I give any rare spawn to anyone who is nice, just ask Zlex or Ghannen. They both came and asked me for rare spawns that I had JUSTLY denied others. I am a True Knight of Justice, I defend those who are less fortunate, and slay those who feel entitled to own these Noble and Ancient beasts.

09/14/2011 06:32 AMPosted by Tamyrlin
skitter is one of the last 2 i have left to tame. him and skarr. and ive had 3 chances to tame him but you guys always come by and kill me, then him.

Kill you? I think you mean Justly Slain.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You really like capitalizing words you shouldn't O.o
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I give any rare spawn to anyone who is nice, just ask Zlex or Ghannen. They both came and asked me for rare spawns that I had JUSTLY denied others. I am a True Knight of Justice, I defend those who are less fortunate, and slay those who feel entitled to own these Noble and Ancient beasts.

Kill you? I think you mean Justly Slain.

by what do you mean "justly slain"? because i am of the opposite faction? i never touched you, you and your "buddies" have surprise attacked me on more than one occasion, and i know im on a pvp server, but its my alt and he is barely geared for t11 raids, so you jumping him is almost like jumping a lowbie. i can handle being ganked, that is not my problem. my problem is when you do it repeatedly, and kill the rare i was in the middle of taming. thrice. and how am i supposed to ask you to not kill it? we cant talk to each other. how bout you do what the rest of the wow population does, leave it alone. and whats with the RP? chogall is a pvp realm, buy an xfer if you wanna do that crap. how can you justify denying any hunter this pet unless you are waiting for a friend to come tame it. that i can see, but you KILL the rare, which negates that possibility.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
why you still cryin? you got your not so special spider that isn't really complicated to tame
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I had written up a nice long response pointing out all the injustice that the alliance faces and how ridiculous it was for someone from the horde to complain. But in reality it just came down to this: PvP happened -- this ain't no carebear server.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Tamyrlin
by what do you mean "justly slain"? because i am of the opposite faction? i never touched you, you and your "buddies" have surprise attacked me on more than one occasion, and i know im on a pvp server, but its my alt and he is barely geared for t11 raids, so you jumping him is almost like jumping a lowbie. i can handle being ganked, that is not my problem. my problem is when you do it repeatedly, and kill the rare i was in the middle of taming. thrice. and how am i supposed to ask you to not kill it? we cant talk to each other. how bout you do what the rest of the wow population does, leave it alone. and whats with the RP? chogall is a pvp realm, buy an xfer if you wanna do that crap. how can you justify denying any hunter this pet unless you are waiting for a friend to come tame it. that i can see, but you KILL the rare, which negates that possibility.

Allow me to explain. My comrades and I had taken our Bannerman from the Westfold, towards the the Silver Fork of the Grey River's to the East. After a fortnight our Dire Wolves picked up your scent, and there after we tracked you for two days, without gaining much progress. After the first day our Wolves became restless, as we followed you into the Mountains of the Veil, but we did not yield. By the second day our Wolves would no longer guide us, so we set out by foot through the treacherous Foothills of the Eyrie. As we had nearly lost all hope, my comrad Lord Serpenta of the Noble and Ancient House of Tully spotted you on the horizon. But you were not alone... Even from our great distance we could see it, a Great and Powerful spider the size of many horses, with legs like an ancient tree trunk of the Grove, and pincers the length of Sir Gregor Clagain's mighty greatsword. We knew we would have to act quickly if we were to save you. Lord Serpenta rallied his Bannermen, and we charged at top speed to your aid. The spider had slain your comrad, a large Dire Wolf, and you were backed into a corner, to which the spider could not reach you, temporarily safe, but not nearly out of peril. With one mighty swing I cleaved one of the spider's great legs in two, but was struck back from the sheer force of the spider's writhing. My greatsword pulled from my hand, as it was still lodged in the spider's leg. With a ground shaking thud the spider spun around to face us, the look I saw in it's face was one of such viscious horror that I retreated a step, and was frozen in terror, unable to retreat as the lumbering giant rapidly advanced. I would have been slain if not for the quick and heroic act of Lord Serpenta, as he threw himself into me, both of us cascaded too the ground, and I felt the spider's fangs inches above my head. We lept to our feet, as Lord Serpenta barked orders to his Bannermen to surround the spider. The men fanned out in all directions, fear and panic had gripped our party, the air was a flurry of blades and emotion. The spider lunged at a Knight's Squire, cleaving his entire body in two in a single moment, as the body fell the spider reeled about passing a glancing blow off Lord Serpenta's great steel shield, Lord Serpenta parried the blow, and used the momentum to sheer an enormous mound of flesh from the beast. This blow had crippled the spider, slowing it's movements, allowing myself and the Knight Sir Jormund to strike it's soft underbelly. With one tremendous strike we simultaneously pierced the great beast's abdomen with our swords. It's body shrieked, a sound so horrific I will never forget the way it made me feel, cold with fear, like my life was already at it's end. The beast fell to the ground, JUSTIFIABLY SLAIN. After our party dealt with our dead and wounded, we went to greet the one we had saved, but you had already fallen to the spider's poison, we were too late, and for that I am truly sorry. We had no choice but to kill the beast, for if we had not, there is no telling the destruction it may have brought forth upon all of the Seven Kingdoms. R.I.P my friend, you fought well, I wish we could have known eachother, we may even have become allies in time or friends. FOR THE GLORIOUS DEAD!
Edited by Plasmaryjane on 9/16/2011 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/14/2011 01:54 PMPosted by Burne
I had written up a nice long response pointing out all the injustice that the alliance faces and how ridiculous it was for someone from the horde to complain. But in reality it just came down to this: PvP happened -- this ain't no carebear server.

obviously you didn't read my post, i don't care that pvp happened, i know i'm on a pvp server, but they seriously stalked me across the zone, killed me, then killed the spider. yes i got it eventually, but it took me 4 times of seeing it spawn. one time they even ignored me long enough to kill the spider while i was in the middle of taming it. doesn't matter if its special or not, rare or not, that's just plain ridiculous. also doesn't matter how many horde vs alliance the server is, 4 vs 1 isn't a fair fight.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ok Plasma, after that last post, which was very nicely written btw, i can hardly stay mad. but still, your facts are out of order. i was killed BEFORE you had slain the spider, before you had even TOUCHED the spider.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 03:20 PMPosted by Tamyrlin
ok Plasma, after that last post, which was very nicely written btw, i can hardly stay mad. but still, your facts are out of order. i was killed BEFORE you had slain the spider, before you had even TOUCHED the spider.

You were backed into a corner, so our party could not have known your fate =/. Lord Serpenta held a Great Feast in your honor when we returned to Riverrun. You will not be forgotten, your memory lives on with all those who were there that day.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I think plasmaryjane might be related to Kevinselvic....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]