this is enough

90 Night Elf Druid
09/14/2011 07:59 PMPosted by Bromni
I think plasmaryjane might be related to Kevinselvic....

You may not like him, but that was a low blow O_O
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warrior
09/14/2011 08:19 PMPosted by Aurelia

You may not like him, but that was a low blow O_O

Yes that was a very hairy situationdotdotdot
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight

More like Stephen King.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
09/15/2011 04:47 AMPosted by Temerarious
I love to read but I cannot stand Stephen King's writing style. The only book of his that I've enjoyed so far is I think the very first one that he published. I forget what it's called and it might be under a different name, but it was about some kid that brought a gun to school and spent the day holding his class hostage. That one was pretty good. And Carrie wasn't too bad. But other than that....meh.

You might want to try his non-horror novels. The Gunslinger is an excellent book.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Warrior
I'm not really into horror novels. I haven't read anything in a while, been quite busy. I will look those up though. I think we need to start a book thread ;)
Edited by Amethon on 9/15/2011 5:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/14/2011 03:19 PMPosted by Tamyrlin
I had written up a nice long response pointing out all the injustice that the alliance faces and how ridiculous it was for someone from the horde to complain. But in reality it just came down to this: PvP happened -- this ain't no carebear server.

obviously you didn't read my post, i don't care that pvp happened, i know i'm on a pvp server, but they seriously stalked me across the zone, killed me, then killed the spider. yes i got it eventually, but it took me 4 times of seeing it spawn. one time they even ignored me long enough to kill the spider while i was in the middle of taming it. doesn't matter if its special or not, rare or not, that's just plain ridiculous. also doesn't matter how many horde vs alliance the server is, 4 vs 1 isn't a fair fight.

This post succinctly describes PvP: stalked you across the zone, killed you and your objective. 1v1 or 4v1, it doesn't matter -- ask people from your own faction, they never worry about if it's a fair fight when they gank lonely Alliance players -- it's PvP.

If you are unhappy about it, you are free to gather a group and go and kill him. Such is the way of PvP.

Transfer to a chicken server and you can tame pets in peace.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Stephen King's The Stand may very well be one of the greatest books ever written.

He's an overwriter. Pages and pages of detail and character development...but personally I enjoy that. IT was also incredible.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dang it. i thought i changed characters! This is Lilan/Xhaos' alt
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
09/15/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Raazazel
Dang it. i thought i changed characters! This is Lilan/Xhaos' alt

Male BE DK.....

BURN IT! BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 11:18 PMPosted by Sarrianna
This is Pezzles pally.

You said yous was quttin. D:

/slap
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

This post succinctly describes PvP: stalked you across the zone, killed you and your objective. 1v1 or 4v1, it doesn't matter -- ask people from your own faction, they never worry about if it's a fair fight when they gank lonely Alliance players -- it's PvP.

If you are unhappy about it, you are free to gather a group and go and kill him. Such is the way of PvP.

Transfer to a chicken server and you can tame pets in peace.

no, my complaint was about them killing the mob while i was trying to tame it. if they had killed me after i had tamed it, i wouldve been all too happy to be a HK or 2. but they killed the rare 3 times. but anyways, ive managed to tame it now, after weeks of trying, and have no use for this derailed thread.

/bye
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

I'm sorry Aurelia but I loled. :(
Edited by Morroes on 9/15/2011 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I'm sorry Aurelia but I loled. :(

I laughed to =P, but daaaamn, at least plasma can successfully kill people, and seems to have a basic understanding of grammar and the english language.

Edit: Grammar >.> (irony?)
Edited by Aurelia on 9/15/2011 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
09/16/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Sarrianna

You said yous was quttin. D:

/slap

I did, A friend of mine got me back into the game by waving free game time at me, it came at a cost tho .. I had to play on Moon Guard.

To be honest this server is a blast, Alliance tried to kill Garrosh .. so we kited Gammon into their raid .. Garrosh and Gammon going stupid with Whirlwind and Aoe Cleaves wiped their 40 man PvP/PvE geared raid.

So much fun, and trade chat is always amusing.

Best part tho .. having an economy to work with, this toon is my best geared now.

I might return to Pezzle at some point but I'm in no rush to do so, they really need to fix Resto Shammies in PvE and in PVP I have come to dislike shammy healing, to much hard casting and not enough offense.

lol.

Fix resto shammies in pvp? lol what? Oh you mean nerf them to the ground! Yeah baby!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]